Update 3 Available

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

bosa
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Update 3 Available

Post by bosa »

Balthagor wrote:1. please update to version 7.3.1 and be sure to start a new savegame.
2. what is the market availability? There's probably a shortage of electricity on the market
3. No idea what you mean. I just looked at the spending section of the cabinet minister screen and all information looks correct.
1. I am full reinstall games and install 7.3.1 patch.
2. In trades section of electric power menu has volume, showing that i am buy electric power to a condition of full providing, but in menu of consumer goods production fall because have shortage of electric power.
3. I mean that indicator Research Project shows volume of money that spending on research efficiency and indicator Research Efficiency shows volume of money that spending on research projects (daily expenses window of FINANCE menu).
Thanks
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

1. okay, if you think you find a "slow" savegame, follow the instructions posted previously;
Balthagor wrote:...Please zip and send me your savegame so I can check it out. Reference ticket 17040 in your e-mail...
2. You still didn't answer the question, what is the market availability. It sounds like everything is working properly but there's not enough electricity on the market.
3. I've checked again. If you decrease the research efficiency value with the "-", the efficiency % drops immediately. If you increase it using "+" it goes up immediately. If you decrease Project Development the technologies take longer to research. When you increase/decrease either of these the value for "Spending" goes up/down accordingly.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
PyongYang
Colonel

Post by PyongYang »

I'm having trouble selecting multiple units from the reserves panel. Wasn't it just hold shift or ctrl and click?

---edit

It works with deployed units. Did it not work with reserved units previously? I could swear it did....
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Don't think it ever worked for reserves, not even in SR2020. But it's been a while...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
PyongYang
Colonel

Post by PyongYang »

Yeah now I've thought more, I think you're right!

Another thing though. My land fabs seem to be broken. I have 7 in Israel, but only one of them is functioning. Everything I try and build just adds to the queue, and 6 fabs lay idle. I thought maybe an employment issue, but I've just annexed Egypt and Iraq (had already annexed Jordan ages ago), vastly increasing my population, but the problem remains!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Select the base locations and check the queue for each one. There are known issues at times with queue distribution.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
PyongYang
Colonel

Post by PyongYang »

Balthagor wrote:Select the base locations and check the queue for each one. There are known issues at times with queue distribution.
I've looked at them, selecting the hex info, the queue just looks the same everywhere. Not sure what it is I'm looking for tbh, I hardly ever look at the hex stuff....? I've now annexed Turkey too, got 9 out of 15 Land fabs working, so 6 are still not doing their job.... I honestly can't tell which are working and which aren't!
bosa
Sergeant

Post by bosa »

2. In trades section of electric power menu has volume, showing that i am buy electric power to a condition of full providing, but in menu of industry goods production fall because have shortage of electric power.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bosa on Jan 06 2013, edited 1 time in total.
bosa
Sergeant

Post by bosa »

3. I mean that indicator Research Project shows volume of money that spending on research efficiency and indicator Research Efficiency shows volume of money that spending on research projects (daily expenses window of FINANCE menu).
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PyongYang
Colonel

Post by PyongYang »

Balthagor wrote:Select the base locations and check the queue for each one. There are known issues at times with queue distribution.
I cleared all queues, turned off autobuild for a while, then put it all back on and now it seems fine. Which is good news, because I think the Soviets are thinking about venting some fury on me....
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

@bosa - thanks for the clarification.

2. please zip that savegame and send it to me. Please list ticket 17043 in the subject line.
3. Thanks, no one had caught that yet. I'll get a hot fix made for it.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Anthropoid
Colonel

Post by Anthropoid »

Just now (16:00 EST, 6 Jan 2012) bought SRCW off Gamersgate. Any idea if it will include the latest update or will I need to separately DL and install that?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

You'll need to grab this update manually. It hasn't been pushed out to the general public yet, only the two forums.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Anthropoid
Colonel

Post by Anthropoid »

Thanks Chris!

What do you recommend for a first game? I'm leaning U.S. I figure since I've steeped myself in your 'system' playing as Egypt in SR2020, I can probably step into the big countries.

ADDIT: it seems to be doing an auto-install of updates. I guess I'll see what version number it is when I fire it up first time and go from there.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Auto will only get you to 7.2.2.

I recently tried South Africa and found it interesting. Brazil and Italy I remember as interesting.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”