Update 3 Available

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

domcoppinger
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Update 3 Available

Post by domcoppinger »

Well...........

I truly do not know what to say! It feels like I have waited an eternity for this day to arrive!

Now that this update is out I feel that I can not only return to my all time favourite global simulator but also to this fine forum, this update has given this account new life!

Melodrama aside it is amazing to finally be able to get our hands on this update, a huge thank you to the devs on this one! Now I shall just have wait till it is out on steam, god this is going to feel like eternity

(Also Number 94, it is nice to see that you are still active on this forum :D)
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
number47
General

Post by number47 »

domcoppinger wrote:(Also Number 94, it is nice to see that you are still active on this forum :D)
(yelling): Where the hell have you been all this time???????? :evil:
(calm): You really got me worried... :-?
(happy): ...but it is good to see you finally decided to emerge from Down Under :lol: :lol:

As for the Steam... :P
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
PyongYang
Colonel

Post by PyongYang »

This is why you should've bought it from Gamer's gate.
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

Well, I have 1 question.. when I click the "host" button in the multi player screen.. nothing happens..

this is since the latest official 3.1 patch..

single player seems to work very smooth, besides the well known pathing problems in south east asia causing a lot
of "unit scrapped"

in general, great patch! :) especially the performance is top notch!
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

mrgenie wrote:Well, I have 1 question.. when I click the "host" button in the multi player screen.. nothing happens...
There must be some anti-virus or firewall program that is interfering with the networking. Players used to report problems like this with Zone Alarm.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
number47
General

Post by number47 »

I, with my actions, managed to provoke AI to create a destack situation :lol: :lol: :lol:

They just keep going back and forth...I'll probably have to start a new war with some of their red ally to help them de-stack :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

Balthagor wrote:
mrgenie wrote:Well, I have 1 question.. when I click the "host" button in the multi player screen.. nothing happens...
There must be some anti-virus or firewall program that is interfering with the networking. Players used to report problems like this with Zone Alarm.
Ah, I use Viper.. I'll check it's settings.. I bet you're right about this, those programs dig deep into the system corrupting even authorized software
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
sparky282
Colonel

Post by sparky282 »

i can confirm that the update 3 has fixed any problem's with corrupted saves and crashes back to desktop atleast for me anyway

its now 1952 the game would of been totally unplayable before but not 1 crash so far guess we will never know the cause either :lol:

one thing I still hate though is my allies happyness to host pretty much there entire army within my boarders there is at most point more of the French and Spanish army in my country than there is in there own, is it intended to be like this?
Anthropoid
Colonel

Post by Anthropoid »

sparky282 wrote:one thing I still hate though is my allies happyness to host pretty much there entire army within my boarders there is at most point more of the French and Spanish army in my country than there is in there own, is it intended to be like this?
Agree on this. I am Soviet and China and North Korea are allies. As you can see, NK has deployed all the way into the Kamchatka. If you look closely you'll see that a lot of those red icons are Chinese deployed deep into Zabaykalsy Krai, Amurskaya and Khabarovsk Krai.

Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

Same thing happens with the USA if Canada is your ally. I have no idea why those allies feel they have to deploy hundreds of units to your country.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

allies should NOT be part of the old garrison system for regions other then their home,yet they were in the past,and likely still are.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Crash March 16, 1952; everything locked-up!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

reproducible? Got a savegame?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Stavros
Sergeant

Post by Stavros »

Balthagor wrote:If your spies are not responding it must be because you turned of AI control in the RoE. There is a thread discussing this here.

Reset your RoE and use initiative controls if you want to lock out your whole army.

Well isn`t that something, by Jo it worked. Now I can send the spies and then turn off Minister Control again to avoid any unintended movement of my very carefully planned military deployments!
oaia
Sergeant

Post by oaia »

Any idea on how GDP is calculated?
As W.Germany in 1955, i have huge number of facilities and very good tech, but my GPD is lower than Sweden, Denmark, US and Canada!
Also, I`m at low(1.8%) unemployment, moderate taxes, all social spending ratings at 100+%, 35+%DAR and i`m reciving only about 250k imigrants per month, in update 2 i would probably get millons-or something like that. Was emigration toned down?

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”