Can not establish embassy

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

burock82
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Can not establish embassy

Post by burock82 »

Hello

What do we need or does liberated nation needs in order to build embassy?

for example i am playing with Yugoslavia and Libya gains independence from UK. I want to vuild Embassy but i can not do that! at the end of the negotiations it fails! even i accept Libya's counter offer.

I have also same issue with the nations who are siezed by military etc.

thanks in adavance
Mc_Something
Lieutenant

Re: Can not establish embassy

Post by Mc_Something »

this is like in real life when you meet a girl you like.

1. she has to be completely into you and you only have to accept her offer
2. if she's NOT into you, give her (HUGE & EXPENSIVE) gifts for a long long period, and dont stop doing it!
3. only in BG you have an acceptance-bar, where you can read how happy they are with your offer. simply (after all these gift-things) offer them your 'Embassy' and a 'little more' (like money, jets, tanks, technologies or equal) and see if its going green.
the best thing is when you offer them something they really need.

well, this worked for me :D
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

i did it! he made a counter offer to me i accepted their offer but then ,suddenly, a message appeared which was saying that it is failed because they (Libia) do not have one or more requirements etc...
burock82
Lt. Colonel

Post by burock82 »

this is what i am talking about grrr!!! i couşldnt attached the file!!!
Stavros
Sergeant

Post by Stavros »

I had this problem, and discovered that when the diplomacy screen is up, look at the active treaties/agreements, you may notice that there is already an embassy given by them. You need to offer them an embassy but don't request one from them...the deal usually succeeds. (without having to pay them!)

"they do not have one or more requirements" is because they cant give you more than one embassy!
Stavros
Sergeant

Post by Stavros »

Stavros wrote:I had this problem, and discovered that when the diplomacy screen is up, look at the active treaties/agreements, you may notice that there is already an embassy given by them. You need to offer them an embassy but don't request one from them...the deal usually succeeds. (without having to pay them!)

"they do not have one or more requirements" is because they cant give you more than one embassy!
...but they`ve fixed this, nice, I like it!

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”