Update 4

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Huangdiist
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Update 4

Post by Huangdiist »

Oh yes, I also have some bugs to report as well...

There is no way to bring Kurdistan out of nowhere, even if rumours are circulating that some people in real life are coming close to making it so...

Nargono-Karabakh should also be drawn in these maps...

Moreover there is still the issue of the bases. If more than 20 of each military fabrication base is built, the game has difficulties responding whenever one tries to build tonnes of units manually. (Clicking the button takes me ten hours to build more than 10 000 in game units)

Then there is the realisation of another issue, one where there is no way what so ever to disable the merchant ship deployments without reducing the level of military initiative. DEFCON is no longer manually adjusted (which is nonetheless a small qualm to me yet still deserves some mention), whilst the part of nation summaries, the religion percentages, the population in accordance to ethnicities, are all missing.

In addition to this, it does not seem that certain countries with tonnes of resilience in real life have the same in game. (Guerrillas do not spawn too well)

Furthermore, I also recognise we have another problem, which concerns that the UN does not report daily civilian or military casualties any longer. Not to mention that the game does not quite keep track of these losses much longer. (You know, I do not want to slaughter Israel into oblivion with the Syrian Arab Army you know? ;) )

In addition to this, I have noticed that in some nations with large reserves seem to be losing them DAILY, for some eccentric reason... :lol:

The Gross Domestic Products are not quite stable, they go up then down too often despite me building hundreds of research facilities amongst other buildings to increase my diversified economy....

Then... why is it only the two main powers that have the nuclear button beauty on the top of the screen? Is it not possible to give this brilliant, shining button of trigger-madness to all of the other megalomaniacs out there? ;)
"All War is Based Upon Deception" - Sun Tzu's The Art of War

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”