update 3

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Zuikaku
General
Human: Yes

Re: update 3

Post by Zuikaku »

Balthagor wrote:... No it isn't...

July 31st 6:15 EST.
It is in the Europe :D
Please teach AI everything!
MertcanKs
Lt. Colonel

Post by MertcanKs »

Yea.Lets...
We are Watinig Update 3.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

I don't remember reading that release was scheduled for August 1st? |O
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
dax1
Brigadier Gen.

Post by dax1 »

I'm in Italy
nobody told that release was scheduled for August 1st, but I hope that we must wait not more of 31 days!!!
Con forza ed ardimento
MertcanKs
Lt. Colonel

Post by MertcanKs »

Balt... Please say something.
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Post by TheCyab6a »

well it is now the month of august so we need a release date now....
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

he replied a few pages back that the AIM was the the latter half of August, so we have a few more weeks at least to wait.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

SGTscuba wrote:he replied a few pages back that the AIM was the the latter half of August, so we have a few more weeks at least to wait.
I couldn't find that post, but maybe my search ** is failing me. Either way August is a long month, it'll be released when it's ready and hopefully not before.

edit: apparently F U as in Kung ** or Search ** is censored, damn you FCC.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Balthagor wrote:Update on the update...

It currently looks like we'll be able to release the update in August. Better timeline will be posted as it gets closer.

And you guys know how I love to give dates for stuff... :P
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
MertcanKs
Lt. Colonel

Post by MertcanKs »

everything ready doesn't it?
reapergkh
Warrant Officer

Post by reapergkh »

will be august 2013 when update comes out by then they will merge update 3,4,and 5 together maybe 6 too lol
mweil97479
Sergeant

update 3

Post by mweil97479 »

I haven`t been able to play this game. I have been waiting so very long, but I still have hope that patch 3 will fix things to the point where the world in the game will somewhat feel like a real place and not just be a chaotic explosion. :wink: I know that you guys are working hard, but it is frustrating now days because new pc games seem like expensive [_]B `s. At least You guys care and are working on a patch. Thank you and I hope to play Cold war soon.
dbraaker
Lieutenant

Post by dbraaker »

hello,

i have to say this is just ridiculous, you guys are still waiting for a patch, seriously? this game was released, erm actually i do not even remember when .. , and was unplayable since. i doubt there will be any patch which fixes the game and even if, who will notice? 200 people?

what's going to happen? a patch adressing everything but the things which make the game unplayable, some promises and then release of a new iteration of the game called supreme ruler 1970 or what ever, fixing some stuff, adding new features which break the game and the story starts over. just like sr 2010, sr 2020, sr 2020 wic and sr cw.

I will never buy a game of you again unless a miracle happens and you produce and support a game which is playable. And i really think i am not the only one.

Sorry for ranting, but i really regret having given like 150 EUR to your company which i could have invested in something pointless i would have forgotten by now.
goulash
Lieutenant

Post by goulash »

dbraaker wrote:hello,

i have to say this is just ridiculous, you guys are still waiting for a patch, seriously? this game was released, erm actually i do not even remember when .. , and was unplayable since. i doubt there will be any patch which fixes the game and even if, who will notice? 200 people?

what's going to happen? a patch adressing everything but the things which make the game unplayable, some promises and then release of a new iteration of the game called supreme ruler 1970 or what ever, fixing some stuff, adding new features which break the game and the story starts over. just like sr 2010, sr 2020, sr 2020 wic and sr cw.

I will never buy a game of you again unless a miracle happens and you produce and support a game which is playable. And i really think i am not the only one.

Sorry for ranting, but i really regret having given like 150 EUR to your company which i could have invested in something pointless i would have forgotten by now.

I have to say that I am with him on this one and am also sceptical of this update 3 (in fact the whole design concept within the limitations of a engine that just cant handle it). I do believe the engine just cannot do what the designers portray it to be able to do. Just get ready for the slowdown and more broken or removed features. Never again will I also buy a game from this lot unless something like a miracle happens. As for release date purchases = not a chance in hell, even if it was the most hyped game of the year.

The biggest gripe people have had with this game has been slow down (whether it is units on the map or bugs such as stacking bugs etc) and itys taken almost a year to look at this = piss poor play IMHO
Zuikaku
General

Post by Zuikaku »

Let's just give them a chance! I know it's a lot of waiting ,but let's just see what happens this month...
Please teach AI everything!

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”