How am I doing?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Beastt
Sergeant
Human: Yes

How am I doing?

Post by Beastt »

Hey so I have another topic down there that i posted, I just restarted the game... But i would like peoples opionion on how im doing. Now, I know Im doing OK but i dont know how people play alot, what they play by and that stuff
So I'm australia, and its currently March 1952, and I have about 200mil. I dont know if this is average or easy to obtain but Im in the spacerace thirdplace, as im typing U.s is at step 0, but my orbital launch pad is building and im resarching Nuclear Fissions. I think im doing good, what do u think?
flashy
Lieutenant

Re: How am I doing?

Post by flashy »

200 million people? or dollars?
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

A lot of where you should be by that point depends on what the world looks like. A more violent world would have hindered development a more peaceful one fostered it. But if I am understanding you correctly and you have 200mil in the bank and are running at a net profit, whilst maintaining decent research levels, and I assume a decent military, then yeah sounds like you are doing a bang up job!
Last edited by domcoppinger on Jan 11 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

flashy wrote:200 million people? or dollars?
I believe he was referring to dollars, although I could be wrong on that, but I don't think I am...
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”