Update 2 Available

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Mc_Something
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: Update 2 Available

Post by Mc_Something »

what i miss is a button where i get a list with all the buildings which arent completed yet. with this list i could probably pause a building beeing constracted for a while, cause in fact theres never enough industry supply to build all the buildings at the same time.

what do you guys think about that idea?

cheers

by the way: the game runs much better (and faster) but the translation is still incomplete and some kind of strange. example: OFF = AUS (correct!), but "ON = AUF" (in english: upon)?? :lol:

if you guys wish some help in translation, just IM me a life-time-BG-Contract :D
kkania
Lieutenant

Post by kkania »

Mc_Something wrote:what i miss is a button where i get a list with all the buildings which arent completed yet. with this list i could probably pause a building beeing constracted for a while, cause in fact theres never enough industry supply to build all the buildings at the same time.

what do you guys think about that idea?

cheers

by the way: the game runs much better (and faster) but the translation is still incomplete and some kind of strange. example: OFF = AUS (correct!), but "ON = AUF" (in english: upon)?? :lol:

if you guys wish some help in translation, just IM me a life-time-BG-Contract :D
I was thinking something very similar today, but I think a seperate list would require a significant modification to the UI. Instead, the current list of complexes could have a small CONSTRUCTION icon next to the complexes where there is construction. Or, to make the change even more simple, have the complexes marked with a star (*) using text.
IceCold
Lieutenant

Post by IceCold »

I got this weird bug where a town keeps getting taken over by the French From North Vietnam over and over and over again and looses it instantly, maybe 10 times in a second...... There are no French Units by the Town and the border is like 250 km south......
This causes the treasury of North Vietnam to get drained very fast ( i guess you loose some cash when you loose a town ) And the DAR get drained to 0 as well. The French also get their DAR drained to 0. And this keeps happening over and over again when ever NV troops leave the close by hexes and go fight the war...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edit---------------------------------------
BTW, South Vietnam is gone ( they got taken out a while back, France came back invaded about a year or so after the south Fell )
And I just saw it happen again and this time there were even North Vietnam Troops on the town hex and around it but it still started flipping out and changing ownership.
Also it seems that NATO has massed a bunch of units in Vietnam but is not using them. They've been Sitting there for over a year now... They got supplies and everything so i don't know whats up with them. EDIT 2: Seems the nations who own these units are out of Military supplies......

Last edited by IceCold on Nov 06 2011, edited 1 time in total.
LiKaapstad
Colonel

Post by LiKaapstad »

Can anyone proclaim an answer to my problem? 'twould be most appreciated.
NO PROP 8 California...Equality for ALL
Gurc
Lieutenant

Post by Gurc »

I liked the patch. AI declares war accordingly and uses its troops on the battlefield. There might be need for another patch but I found this one playable.

Thanks for the patch.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

LiKaapstad wrote:Why can I not see my own garrison count and the count of my colonies??? This happens in every game after I look at my colonies cities, the garrison box disappears permanently for both colonies and my home country...
Anyone else seeing this?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Balthagor wrote:
Balthagor wrote:
Vuk-Wolf wrote:I found out a issue thats not fixed but it says it is in change log.
After gaining independence countries STILL don't clear treaties.
Found out with first 2 (Eritrea and Libya), after gaining independence they are still allied with UK
Could be, but I did check this. I was sure I saw the treaties removed...
confirmed, still broken, not sure how I missed this one, sorry.
will this wait for a future Update or can this be hotfixed sooner?
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Balthagor wrote:
LiKaapstad wrote:Why can I not see my own garrison count and the count of my colonies??? This happens in every game after I look at my colonies cities, the garrison box disappears permanently for both colonies and my home country...
Anyone else seeing this?
I've been unable to reproduce it with the information provided personally. But it may have to do with colonies taken via the new menu option, and i've been trying it with nations that start with colonies.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

number47 wrote:
Balthagor wrote:
Vuk-Wolf wrote:I found out a issue thats not fixed but it says it is in change log.
After gaining independence countries STILL don't clear treaties.
Found out with first 2 (Eritrea and Libya), after gaining independence they are still allied with UK
confirmed, still broken, not sure how I missed this one, sorry.
will this wait for a future Update or can this be hotfixed sooner?
Just came to ask this myself :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks anyway :D
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

No decision has been made yet for timeline of update 3 or for any hotfixes.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Balthagor wrote:No decision has been made yet for timeline of update 3 or for any hotfixes.
yeah, I'm not interested on timelines (I'm fully aware you just released huge Update so you need some well deserved rest :D :D :wink: ) I just wanted to check on the possibilities of this being fixed through hotfix...nothing else
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Anteep
Lieutenant

Post by Anteep »

Mega traffic jam in Vietnam.

I haven't seen this before!

LiKaapstad
Colonel

Post by LiKaapstad »

Anteep wrote:Mega traffic jam in Vietnam.

lol I want to be apart of that battle! :lol: I havn't been an any major battle yet... my military is too small -_-
LiKaapstad
Colonel

Post by LiKaapstad »

Fistalis wrote:
Balthagor wrote:
Anyone else seeing this?
I've been unable to reproduce it with the information provided personally. But it may have to do with colonies taken via the new menu option, and i've been trying it with nations that start with colonies.
It happened to me almost all of suddent when I was playing with Austria. I invaded Nepal and made it a colony. Then I began to look at the colony's capital, & my garrison count disappeared ??? lolz I should have never invaded Nepal...

Now everytime I look at another nations city or one of my colonies, the garrison count disspears (On all of my sandbox games...)
Anteep
Lieutenant

Post by Anteep »

LiKaapstad wrote:
Anteep wrote:Mega traffic jam in Vietnam.

lol I want to be apart of that battle! :lol: I havn't been an any major battle yet... my military is too small -_-
Are you really sure??
It's just a pile up of tanks... it just doesn't end.

also, I keep taking "neutral fire" from North Vietnam, yet my casus belli is staying at 0% with them. Why is this?

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”