DOW's on NATO and Warsaw Pact

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Pioneer199@aol.com
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

DOW's on NATO and Warsaw Pact

Post by Pioneer199@aol.com »

Hi everyone,

I noticed something the other day as I was playing a game as the United States, after spending a long time to build up my forces in West Germany for an invasion on East Germany and war with the Warsaw pact, I realized that in order to do this i had to go through and declare war on all of the colonies of Russia, East Germany, Poland.....etc.. I thought to myself it would be cool to have a button somewhere that would allow you to Declare war on either all of the Warsaw pact or all of NATO, it might also help with how much of a hit you take with the UN and your own populace if you didnt have to do 20 DOW's, any thoughts/ideas?
Chesehead
Brigadier Gen.

Re: DOW's on NATO and Warsaw Pact

Post by Chesehead »

Yeah something like this would be nice. I would also like that if You DoW a parent country, you should also be at war with their colonies, instead of having to DoW them all too.
Pioneer199@aol.com
Lieutenant

Yeah that would be really nice too, as that's how its always been, war with a colony means war with a parent and vice versa, it would make it a lot more challenging to go to war with the colonial powers
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Would also be nice if Colonies could build up token armies...

Even if they weren't amazingly large (Like the Chinese ground forces :evil: ) would still help I suppose
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Pioneer199@aol.com
Lieutenant

That would be cool too and make it more difficult, maybe they didn't do it because have around 10 game years it slows down a lot and they were afraid adding to the colonies would make it worse

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”