next update plan

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nick-bang
Colonel
Human: Yes
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Re: next update plan

Post by nick-bang »

bvb wrote:
nick-bang wrote:
PWNzer49 wrote:Funny thing is, North Korea is still a democracy, as Kim Jong-il elected his dead father, Kim il-Sung as the "Eternal President"
A democracy with one person to vote for one candidate representing one party/homocidal regime on behalf of a whole country ?

That must be a new definition ...
Translation to Kim's ears: Dear Leader, please allow me the privilege to work 20 hours a day for no pay in your glorious salt mining resort!
OFF course !

Are you implying that there might conceivably be an western-inspired anti-social degenerate person in the most glorious of all nations, who would not cherish working for the great leader until they die? :o

And its not 20 hours - sleep is a highly overrated western institution, and you risk that the people dream of the worthless materialistic trappings of the west if they get too much sleep. No: any true citizen will work 22 hours a day, eat once a day - if they really need it ... but mostly it means that they are greedy and anti-social and do not really want our glorius soldiers to have the strength to fight the world. And win off course, as our glorious leader cannot lose a war.
Also vacation, holidays and weekends are western decadence and must be avoided at all cost.
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Tkobo do you mean the way we are doing away with nuclear energy and relying on wind energy instead? If thats the case i totally agree with you. But with what happened in Japan its put the frighteners on a lot of countries using nuclear energy. I certainly cant see how wind energy can solve the problem and no doubt in time will cause new environmental problems.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Its not just nuke,its all across the board in the uk.For instance,right now about 30% of your power comes from coal plants,but roughly 34% of those are scheduled to close in the next few years.There are currently NO plants ready to come online to replace them should they close.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Pioneer199@aol.com
Lieutenant

Post by Pioneer199@aol.com »

You guys are silly, if such a country existed america would spend billions of dollars to impose a better government, unless that country you speak of didn't have any oil haha
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Well thats what happens when you end up closing all the coal mines in Britain. But then coal generators are hardly considered eco friendly in the eyes of the green minded politicians. Just look at the fuss of all the coal burning industries in east Europe and China. Also in America as well for their pollution. So i can see all this ending up in a mess in the end. Just have to enjoy my computer while i can.
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

Pioneer199@aol.com wrote:You guys are silly, if such a country existed america would spend billions of dollars to impose a better government, unless that country you speak of didn't have any oil haha
Are you talking to me ? (Nick says while staring into the computerscreen at his reflection and looking left and right before staring into the computerscreen again)
Last edited by nick-bang on Aug 21 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Yes thats why our energy companies are raising the costs here right through the roof for the new energy solutions. :-(
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Roland040 wrote:Yes thats why our energy companies are raising the costs here right through the roof for the new energy solutions. :-(
Talk to mr. Al Gore and his - in my opinion - anally retended and neurotic wife and all their tree-hugging and politically correct friends. |O
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Yes well we ve got the same restricted green minded lot over here in all our political parties. Im all in favour in improving the environment, but gradually and realistically. I dont think we have the right technology yet to do it properly. Using masses of wind turbines is like collecting a load of hamsters to run your power generator in your own home. :lol:
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Roland040 wrote:Yes well we ve got the same restricted green minded lot over here in all our political parties. Im all in favour in improving the environment, but gradually and realistically. I dont think we have the right technology yet to do it properly. Using masses of wind turbines is like collecting a load of hamsters to run your power generator in your own home. :lol:
:lol: Nice one - I come from Scandinavia and we have our own share of eco-friendly treehuggers
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Meh they'll sort out the Electrical production out in the UK when:

1. There is not enough power so ever bloke in the country cannot watch his chosen sport. Imagine the horror if a brown out just happened to start when your favorite football team is about to go into a penalty shoot out...

2. Not enough power for the pubs to open 7 days a week. The OAPs will be out in force and it will make the London riots look like a nursery school fight.

3. Not enough power for all the teenagers to go on Facebook, Twitter or Call of Duty whenever they want. Imagine the tears teenage girls will cry... We'll all bloody drown in them!

Civil Unrest could very well happen on a major scale should these 3 happen... :o

I can't see why the Government couldn't have just done what the Germans have been doing and place a solar panel on every new home. No its not gonna power the house but it will offset its energy leaving the national grid better off.
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

I once read in our papers here about someone who visited relatives in Norway. And they said that they have so much energy reserves there in electricity that to their surprise they didnt even bother to turn off the lights in some rooms of the house, or when they went out. So i dont know if anyone is from Norway here and can vouch for that, electricity is so cheap up there and expendable?
ue3japan
Sergeant

Post by ue3japan »

By the way, I want to know the development status of a new patch.
goulash
Lieutenant

Post by goulash »

I also want to also know the development status of the next patch.
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

As much as like everyone else here looks forward to the next patch. I would rather wait awhile so you can put in as much improvements as possible and some of the things that are missing like unemployment and inflation levels etc. So dont allow yourselves to be pushed too much by the baying mobs here. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”