Reserve Locations

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Reserve Locations

Post by comrade.seawolf »

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I couldn't find anything relating to it via search.

Is there a way to only view (and deploy) the reserves at one particular barracks/airbase/seaport, as apposed to my whole nation's reserves? I'm playing as the USSR, and when I go into production and click on one production facility, the menu changes to reflect me only building units out of that one tile. But reserves don't do this. Hopefully that make sense, and thanks for the help :)
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Reserve Locations

Post by CptBritish »

Click on the hex with the Barracks in question then with that tile still selected click on the reserves button and deploy at will.

Seemed to work for me or it could have been down right luck...
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

Also, when in the reserves menu, look to the upper left of that corner for the white box that says "All reserves" and if you click it, it brings up a drop down menu listing all of your applicable reserve locations for that branch. I think that's what it does anyway. :)
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Post by comrade.seawolf »

Ah, both great tips, thanks! Not sure why I didn't try that before :P

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”