bonds

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

stuguy909
Colonel
Human: Yes

bonds

Post by stuguy909 »

where is the repay bonds button?

Fistalis
General

Re: bonds

Post by Fistalis »

Was one of my first questions. There is none. You have to set your minister to pay them back.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

Bonds/Debt is now done automatically can not by the player
And since it states this in the manual, it's been done by design
Snowpig
Lieutenant

Post by Snowpig »

wondering under which conditions the minister starts paying them back. I set him to "repay bonds" but nothing happened for years.
kkania
Lieutenant

Post by kkania »

Snowpig wrote:wondering under which conditions the minister starts paying them back. I set him to "repay bonds" but nothing happened for years.
Did you, at any point, have more money in the treasury than your debt? I suspect they'll repay it once your treasure is clear to cover the whole ammount.
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

Actually, my debt goes up and down alot, and the only priority I have is 'balance budget', might be to do with estimated annual surplus/deficit?
Ivan
Warrant Officer

Post by Ivan »

I have carefully watched this and I think this is how it works.

Once your money reaches a certain low point your minister will issue bonds, and lots of them in my cases he almost doubled my money. Then once you usaully reach a point that is twice the amount of debt you owe your minister will slowly pay them off. He will be careful not to do it in such a fashion that you fall back to the low point and he issues bonds again. If you manage your money right and do this in a quick fashion. .I.E. dumping money then gaining a lot of money you can gain a crazy credit rating. My credit rating is 209%

I think this is how it works, I am not sure my current game is Iran and it is 1956 so I have had quite a bit of time to watch this.

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”