When is coming out the first patch?

General discussion related to the game goes here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

wbonx
Captain
Human: Yes

When is coming out the first patch?

Post by wbonx »

Since there are a lot of major bugs, is a patch coming out in a couple of days?

I don't want to pay to be a beta tester, I could have done beta testing before if invited (How is it possible that your beta testers didn't find such big bugs?).
barkhauer
Colonel

Re: When is coming out the first patch?

Post by barkhauer »

wbonx wrote:Since there are a lot of major bugs, is a patch coming out in a couple of days?

I don't want to pay to be a beta tester, I could have done beta testing before if invited (How is it possible that your beta testers didn't find such big bugs?).
There's a patch out which fixes the save game bug and makes the game run a bit faster. No idea how long until some other fixes, like economic adjustments.
wbonx
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by wbonx »

Being unable to cancel a threat and the researching advanced unit issue are kind of boring... but I didn't see the 0 day patch (still they did minor fixes).
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Its the same with a lot of games nowadays for some reason certain things that should have been noticed before never do until after release. At least they seem aware of it and do reply to our problems. I feel a bit down in the dumps with a few economic things missing, but i hope they ll deal with it soon. :-(

Return to “General Discussion - SRCW”