Game should give you more economic information and controll.

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

oaia
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Game should give you more economic information and controll.

Post by oaia »

Namely:
Production:
-the domestic production cost, needs a tooltip that breaks the cost into categories, labour, inputs, facility maintenance part of each unit of goods produced.
-if there are different production facilities avilable same cost comparison cost for evey.

The game already has and uses that info to calculate the domestic production cost, so why not to make it aviable for player?

Taxes&spending:
-what demand do specific type of tax&spending impacts?
-does reserch&ilitary spending impact demand(I assume yes) and how exactly?

No need for specific figures, but a mention of what would increase/decrease would be good.

Unemployment&labour cost use some in-game explaination, more than just notification about the full employment and wage hikes. It is not that what is importaint, but how much of a hike would happen.

Emmigration:
can we get a brief breakdown on why do people move in and out of our country, and what impacts their decision most (f.e. emigrants push: 50% low DAR, 30% unemployment, and such)?

Again the game seem to have and use the info, why not to handle it to player more directly?

-Some measure of existance of service sector(is there any?)

-better information about the goods aviavability on world market, not just poor-good-exelent but how much is the supply&demand? Can i start my nuclear reactors construction without trigering a wordwide price hike of industrial goods?

Controll:
-could be usefull to have the controll over/ability to prioritise distribution of industry goods between projects.
-some more direct controll over imigration could be very usefull, at least give us some ability to restrict/encourage people from movig in(visa rules, green card policies and such, work permits, citisenship/residency rules, ex).
-can there be minimal wages implemented?

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”