orbital telemetry

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

georgios
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

orbital telemetry

Post by georgios »

Does anyone know what this building does and if it can find a further use if modded? I mean a use related with its name and appearance, not something random...
Chesehead
Brigadier Gen.

Re: orbital telemetry

Post by Chesehead »

Its only usage is for the space race requirement and possibly for future space techs.
georgios
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: orbital telemetry

Post by georgios »

I realized that this building exists only to capture one more slot of the hex containing orbital launch pads. For some reason the player must dedicate 3 slots of a military base to launch satellites. Differently, one single building incorporating the costs of the three could be enough.

After the launch of all needed satellites, these 3 buildings are useless. To extend their life I modded the orbital telemetry (is called mission control sat in sr2020) so it has line of sight, orbital launch pad will get attack points and aerospace fabrication will be modded to build war missiles. I have already modded missile silo to attack ground targets and I find logical that a facility that launches in the space can easily fire ballistic missiles. In sr2020 it is not possible to fire missile units from silo, so these buildings fire single bombs, hypothetical being missiles. They are fired automatically like anti - air facilities.

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”