Missile Control Bug

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

WuOne
Captain
Human: Yes

Missile Control Bug

Post by WuOne »

To load missiles manually on the launcher (bomber or artillery) is a bit buggy.
When choosing a unit and pushing "missile control" button it never showed me any available missiles in the list, but if I first click on DEFENSE - FABRICATION , then select missiles in there and select my unit again, click on "missile control" then I get my list of missiles to load. Not sure if that was noted already, but i didnt find it here.

By the way, I did manual nuclear attack on USA, they declare war on me but didnt answer with nuclear attack. (Was attacking from Cuba.)
Fistalis
General

Re: Missile Control Bug

Post by Fistalis »

I personally noted this bug some time ago in a thread. But its buried somewhere in the forums so no telling if the devs ever gave it attention.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I did look at the task recently, we're still aware of it.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
vorius
Lt. Colonel

Post by vorius »

Is this going to be fixed ? It seems to still be a bug... I am using the latest auto updated version via Steam.

I cannot figure out how to manually load missiles on any type of unit. I am well aware of missile size restrictions and I have plenty of missiles in stock and the units I am trying to load missiles on are all in my home territory in supply. I have tried ships, planes and launchers - never have I seen the missile control window show any of my built missiles show up in there.

The only time I have successfully loaded missiles is by using the auto deploy feature, and even that is very flimsy... it would load some of the trucks in a stack fully and leave others empty, despite more missiles in my inventory to fill everyone which fit size restrictions and the role restrictions as per the mission control window.

And thus far I have never been able to load nukes, manual or automatic. I have bombs which my largest bombers refuse to load automatically (I said Yes to allow nukes on some global option, and then activated to use nukes on the mission control window, and the bomb size is the max size the plane can load).

I did find threads talking about going into missile reserves first then going to the units missile control window and I am pretty sure I have done that in my endless fumbling with the UI but I will try again tonight.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Development for SRCW has ended. 7.3.7 is the final version.

IIRC you can get the missile panel to work if you go in a second time. It's just buggy the first time you access the panel.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
vorius
Lt. Colonel

Post by vorius »

Balthagor wrote:Development for SRCW has ended. 7.3.7 is the final version.

IIRC you can get the missile panel to work if you go in a second time. It's just buggy the first time you access the panel.
Yes, confirmed. I can get it working now with the workaround.

Click deployment, click missiles, expand the missile group to show the actual missiles (maybe this step I missed last time and it is important?) then click on unit and click missile control.

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”