New Income/Expense Reports (Update 3 content)

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

New Income/Expense Reports (Update 3 content)

Post by Balthagor »

As of this writing the update is still in testing, this is a preview of some of what will be in the update

The Income/Expense reports have been completely redesigned. The totals are now shown for each department and the department icon has a tooltip with a breakdown of the spending within that department. Also, spending shortfall warnings appear only when there is a shortfall and the warnings are attached to the department in question. The hope is that this will make it much easier for players to see where their money is coming from and where it is going.
U3_TRE.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
forumname
Major

Re: New Income/Expense Reports (Update 3 content)

Post by forumname »

Schweet.
bvb
Colonel

Post by bvb »

forumname wrote:Schweet.
+ eleventy. So simple yet so helpful finally having all those numbers on a single screen. :)
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Nice!! Good work!
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
MertcanKs
Lt. Colonel

Post by MertcanKs »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Nice!! Good work!
Yessss :-)

@Balt;Can you share more pictures?
For example,Diplomacy :wink:
Terrantrooper
Warrant Officer

Post by Terrantrooper »

Is there any chance of fixing the stacking problem in the next update 4 as it si still an problem eg i can see Hong Kong anymore due to the hundreds of units stacked there also the AI France need a way of leaving places like Cambodia, Laous, and South Vietnam when those colonys go independent and it would be nice if i could chose which spear i would like to be in instead of the AI doing this for me and maybe a way if it is posible to speed the game up maybe by making military units more exspensive so that nations don't build so many and maybe geting the AI nations to stay withing a military budget of some kined same would apply to player of course but the player would control the purs strings in stead of AI also whe AI from a neutral nation passes into you territory or colony the cesus bil sould rise giving the nation thats had its borders violated better justiication for war same would apply the other way around as well just a cupple ideas there.

Other than that the changes are good ones.

Currently playing as UK and in mid 1955.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Liking the look of the new interface, cant wait to try it out.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Kristijonas »

A whole new screen in 8 months of update development? I say that's quite a colossal improvement. Looking forward to try it out !!!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Oh yes, we made this screen 8 months ago, called the update a wrap, and then sat around since the sipping beer and watching our stock options. I haven't really been posting here all this time, I trained my cat to log into my account. [/sarcasm]

> A little perspective please, at least wait to see the change log <
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Terrantrooper wrote:Is there any chance of fixing the stacking problem in the next update 4 as it si still an problem eg i can see Hong Kong anymore due to the hundreds of units stacked there also the AI France need a way of leaving places like Cambodia, Laous, and South Vietnam when those colonys go independent and it would be nice if i could chose which spear i would like to be in instead of the AI doing this for me and maybe a way if it is posible to speed the game up maybe by making military units more exspensive so that nations don't build so many and maybe geting the AI nations to stay withing a military budget of some kined same would apply to player of course but the player would control the purs strings in stead of AI also whe AI from a neutral nation passes into you territory or colony the cesus bil sould rise giving the nation thats had its borders violated better justiication for war same would apply the other way around as well just a cupple ideas there.

Other than that the changes are good ones.

Currently playing as UK and in mid 1955.
update 3 hasnt released yet, the fixes will be in it. Fixing the speed issues was a main priority for update 3, this thread is just highlighting the new menu.

There a ton of other changes as well but the majority are in data and code and are rather boring to look at, +Balt probably had a hand in these so hes showing them off. :wink:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
LiKaapstad
Colonel

Post by LiKaapstad »

Balthagor wrote:Oh yes, we made this screen 8 months ago, called the update a wrap, and then sat around since the sipping beer and watching our stock options. I haven't really been posting here all this time, I trained my cat to log into my account. [/sarcasm]

Balt has a cat? Omg, whats its name :D. (I understand you were being sarcastic, but I love kittys) :D [_]OT
NO PROP 8 California...Equality for ALL
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Balthagor wrote:Oh yes, we made this screen 8 months ago, called the update a wrap, and then sat around since the sipping beer and watching our stock options. I haven't really been posting here all this time, I trained my cat to log into my account. [/sarcasm]

Labats is a good beer.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... trained the cat.... phahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
made my day little better :D
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Onthebeach
Lieutenant

Post by Onthebeach »

My last cat was called Dim Sim. I wanted to name the next one Chiko Roll or Hot Dog but my family wouldn't let me.
Chris' cat should have some appropriately apocalyptic name.
Kim
geminif4ucorsair
General

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

Onthebeach wrote:My last cat was called Dim Sim. I wanted to name the next one Chiko Roll or Hot Dog but my family wouldn't let me.
Chris' cat should have some appropriately apocalyptic name.
Kim
Probably does....."Battlegoat"....? :D

Maybe "Supreme Ruler" would be a better name for a male cat....

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”