co-oping

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Hullu Hevonen
General

co-oping

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I was playing a game with my brother a few months back and came to think of some future suggestions. We played in a co-oparative multiplayer game, the military co-op, went well, with some problems and succses. One thing that we felt was missing was a way to cordinate resource exchanges, we had to very often coordinate and use time to send treaties with daily resources and had to make new treaties often. This was time consuming, so now when thinking back i came up with a few suggeations.

Suggestions:
1. Common market, a treaty that countries could sign, would enable countries to share resource production, stockpiles etc.

2. A less important suggestion, a common construction permit, countries signed would have to agree to the others construction projects. The purpose of this would be, if a resource sharing pact is signed, then to prevent your ally from abusing the resources coming from you.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
georgios
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: co-oping

Post by georgios »

If you have so many things common you can't be separate regions! And what is your game aim? to share the world?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: co-oping

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

georgios wrote:If you have so many things common you can't be separate regions! And what is your game aim? to share the world?
that is one option, say you play with a good friend or sibling, in co-op mode instead of manually handling trade etc? :wink:
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”