Wish List

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Wish List

Post by Balthagor »

Consider how we, a software development studio, were able to gather all of this data about where major industrial zones are, what units countries produce and even what they have in inventory. Now apply that on a "Secret Service" level of research...

If you start going earlier than 1920 I guess the argument for this shifts but by 1950 it didn't take long for one country to find out what another was up too (in most cases).
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
number47
General
Human: Yes

Post by number47 »

I disagree as I can't accept that today's (or in your case 10 years ago) availability of data on anything (not to mention military equipment and technology) is equal or even remotely comparable to the 1950...1970 or even 1980...but as I'm not a member of developer studio, if you tell me that if you were doing this game in the 1960 (pick any year before 1980) the game would be the same (considering data correctness) than please accept my humble apologies :oops:

I can accept your rejection of my suggestion but I can't accept your reasoning :P

P.S. I know you don't care but I had to say it anyway :lol: :lol:
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

number47 wrote:I disagree as I can't accept that today's (or in your case 10 years ago) availability of data on anything (not to mention military equipment and technology) is equal or even remotely comparable to the 1950...1970 or even 1980...but as I'm not a member of developer studio, if you tell me that if you were doing this game in the 1960 (pick any year before 1980) the game would be the same (considering data correctness) than please accept my humble apologies :oops:

I can accept your rejection of my suggestion but I can't accept your reasoning :P

P.S. I know you don't care but I had to say it anyway :lol: :lol:
There is the internet, but the way to gather information of intelligence agencies, before intelligence was gathered by people on the other side, in other words who could give you more information of the capabilities of a military, a ship or a aircraft than the general that commanded the army or a engineer/worker working on the product. Google & Wikipedia can only give you so much. Also playing golf with an important figure might get you hints of what going on by reading the persons body language.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”