Features from previous games in SRCW ?

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SGTscuba
General

Re: Features from previous games in SRCW ?

Post by SGTscuba »

Fistalis wrote:
Balthagor wrote:I don't think this was possible in SR2020, I'd have to check...
It wasn't, but a way to send a specific player a message whether Via email or anyother way is still on my multiplayer wish list.
I think this is possible, someone want to try it out later over gameranger?, or has someone got 2 copies they can play together on to find out? (would be nice to have this back)
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Post by Fistalis »

SGTscuba wrote:
Fistalis wrote:
Balthagor wrote:I don't think this was possible in SR2020, I'd have to check...
It wasn't, but a way to send a specific player a message whether Via email or anyother way is still on my multiplayer wish list.
I think this is possible, someone want to try it out later over gameranger?, or has someone got 2 copies they can play together on to find out? (would be nice to have this back)
It wasn't in 2020 I played enough online and asked for this feature enough in 2020 to know it wasn't. (don't need 2 copies you can dual box easy enough to test it :wink: ) It was in 2010 though.. it never made the transfer.. if it had then I could dig out the old UI code for it and add it via a mod.

Again though.. We've been asking for this since 2020 so its still a valid point. Its just not a feature that was in 2020.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

I prefer the mountains in 2020GC, you currently can't find cities with the current ones in SRCW.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Col_Travis wrote:I prefer the mountains in 2020GC, you currently can't find cities with the current ones in SRCW.
You could mod that actually by changing the mesh used for the mountains (either changing the file or changing the mesh it's defined to use).
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”