suport and funding in other nations

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SoB
Brigadier Gen.

suport and funding in other nations

Post by SoB »

Currently you can fund insurgents support opposition support ruling party. I was thinking could we expand on this to include. Fund military where you increase they nations funds it spends on it's military. and proved training, weapons. You could had it for all departments(health education extra) it would be a new way to support a ally or to bring somebody to your side.
You plastic soldiers i will turn you in to real soldiers

CPO Mzinyati
geminif4ucorsair
General

Re: suport and funding in other nations

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

SoB wrote:Currently you can fund insurgents support opposition support ruling party. I was thinking could we expand on this to include. Fund military where you increase they nations funds it spends on it's military. and proved training, weapons. You could had it for all departments(health education extra) it would be a new way to support a ally or to bring somebody to your side.
Interesting idea.

Only problem I see is that the game system would limit this to a money (funds) transfer to only the other government - as you can now do with a Diplomatic agreement [donate to them at no cost] - but would not be possible to designate to such specialized areas as Military Budget, Education, or other areas.

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”