Population

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

warhead
Captain
Human: Yes

Population

Post by warhead »

Population control is still outta control. Not the biggest issue in the world, but more realistic immigration or a way to control it in a future patch would be good.
warhead
Captain

Re: Population

Post by warhead »

would like to bump this just to highlight it. i think many western countries population get WAY too high. some type of immigration control would be nice.
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

Yeah, I would love to truly set up my elitist racist master state!

Wait I meant, my loving, friendly, global community with an open immigration policy!
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
warhead
Captain

Post by warhead »

domcoppinger wrote:Yeah, I would love to truly set up my elitist racist master state!

Wait I meant, my loving, friendly, global community with an open immigration policy!
lol

i think i found the problem though. when i save swap to other countries the social assistance is always the farthest to the left, making huge emigration from all the countries to your country
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

if your "save swapping" By starting a new game and using the save game as a cache there are many issues it will cause. :wink:
Better off using the multiplayer way if your going to switch countries, it won't cause any adverse effects.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

Fistalis wrote:if your "save swapping" By starting a new game and using the save game as a cache there are many issues it will cause. :wink:
Better off using the multiplayer way if your going to switch countries, it won't cause any adverse effects.
Nothing like a friendly tip on how to cheat better :)

But yeah he is right the multiplayer method is much much better!
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
warhead
Captain

Post by warhead »

i put the save file in the multigame folder not using it as a cache
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

warhead wrote:i put the save file in the multigame folder not using it as a cache
Well then, I suppose there is nothing more to say on this matter... Cache closed!
Much Thanks

Number 46-48

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”