Message on incursions (and the penalties = Sphere issues)

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Message on incursions (and the penalties = Sphere issues)

Post by Fistalis »

Can we get a worldwide message (or map pop up notification) on incursions. Many times the relations/sphere/un rating changes are due to these but since incursion messages are only sent to the involved parties the player is usually in the dark about why these relation shifts are happening. :wink:

(alot of the current issues with sphere changes seem to be related to this. The U.S. does a few incursions and the relations penalties cause everyone to slide out of the NATO sphere, so the penalties for incursions may need to be looked at as well. The fact that the player is left in the dark about these incursions (and the AI isn't actively building its sphere) means if your playing the USSR it seems like nothing happened and you won (when the reality is the U.S. PIssed everyone off with incursions and didn't work on its sphere so you won by "default" :lol: )

Edit: I started a thread in support for the sphere issue specifics. However a world wide message for incursions would help both for gameplay and proving/disproving my theory on sphere issues.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Message on incursions (and the penalties = Sphere issues

Post by Balthagor »

noted.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”