Facism

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

chipper10
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Facism

Post by chipper10 »

Aragos wrote:If I may inject on this interesting debate...

1) I think, perhaps, there is a violent agreement amongst the posters.

2) Perhaps the issue is one between "government organization," "political ideology," and "economic structure."

Examples:

USA: Government organization, Federal Republic. Political ideology, representative democracy. Economic structure, free trade market economy.

USSR (under Stalin): Government organization, Federal Republic. Political ideology, Communist dictatorship. Economic structure, state communism.

Make sense? The "organization" is how the state is organized (e.g., a Federal Republic (where regions are technically independent, but subordinated to a central government) vs. the political ideology (e.g., this is where fascism would go) vs. how the state sees economics (and yes, you could have 'free market fascism' here, or 'communist controlled semi-capitalism' or whatever).

This, perhaps is where all the confusion is coming from.
i think that was what i was trying to get at but i know see that my post was unclear.
LeonTrotsky
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Facism

Post by LeonTrotsky »

I don't care either which way. I just posted in response to Gurc because of what he said. I wanted to see what others thought about the idea.
"If we had more time for discussion we should probably have made a great many more mistakes."
-Leon Trotsky

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”