Many improvements

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Many improvements

Post by mrgenie »

Congratulations to the team.
Cold War has really many improvements! Especially the AI!

I won't list everything I like, list will be too long for the webserver to handle anyway :P

But, for the reason of improvements, I only post what I consider must be upgraded, improved..

Merchant marines!!!!

I'm trying to send troops to the UK manually, since the AI somehow doesn't handle this..
I'm invading the UK after they declared war on my allies (france, germany, etc) and lost their complete
air force against the germans and french..

but, when i tell me units to invade the UK, although I have ships with amphibious possibilities, the AI doesn't use them..
So I thought, ok: i manually move my units from European continent to UK..
but, all units I stack up at the ports, waiting for transport to the UK with my amphibios landing vessels
are put into the merchant marine and send to africa!

Not that I don't have any enemies in africa, except for some UK colonies which I'm not fighting with anyway..
it's verry annoying..

I can understand if french colonies need help the AI is sending my units to french colonies to aid them,
but, french aren't fighting there either...

so, although the idea is nice, and good, and definatly would work if french/UK actually were fighting on that continent.. it still
needs some polishing..

and most of all, a button to the defense minister to disable/enable the mercant marine would be not too much in this
situation

aprt from the rest: best AI any strategy game I know of!
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”