The arrows keys do not move the map?

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Amashi
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

The arrows keys do not move the map?

Post by Amashi »

also in load game screen, plz show the date of save, it's confusing.
Fistalis
General

Re: The arrows keys do not move the map?

Post by Fistalis »

scrolling via the keyboard has never been in the series. Not sure we'll see it in this version.
As to the save games..you know you can name them with the date if you wanted right?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Amashi
Warrant Officer

Post by Amashi »

Fistalis wrote:scrolling via the keyboard has never been in the series. Not sure we'll see it in this version.
As to the save games..you know you can name them with the date if you wanted right?
you are right about the arrow keys, i was confused with another game, but anyway it's very useful as a navigator and very easy to implement. re saved games you are wrong. Each time i save a game to put in the date it's a big no no, and very helpful, anyway the list should be ordered by last date and not first date.

P.s good job with the new version.
Legend
General

Post by Legend »

Although I'm not too sure, I think the sorting is based on a default windows sort that you have currently picked. I may be wrong but it's worth a try...

As for seeing the date... we have it listed, among several hundred other game features/suggestions. As we consider each one, time to design, time to program, time for graphics, time for testing etc... as well as other factors contribute to what we put in or take out. For example, we ask, "does it add to gameplay, will it be a feature used all the time, etc".

I took a moment to describe our process a bit so that you know that suggestions are noted, and then we consider them with the rest. Ideas are welcome and we take time to listen.

- Daxon
Darkrajin
Warrant Officer

Post by Darkrajin »

You can use your middle mouse button to move around.

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”