more listed hotkeys

Have a feature request for SRCW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sirveri
Colonel

more listed hotkeys

Post by sirveri »

Really simple request, but it has been bugging me in SR2020.

When you hover over most buttons it will tell you what the button is with a small tool tip. That's awesome and all, but could you also at the end of the text just add (X) to indicate if the thing has a hot key. Scenario I'm currently thinking of is the map filters, like supply, line of sight, garrison overlay, etc... I think I'm on version 6.6.2 so maybe I'm not current, but I'm not sure if this stuff changed or not.

TL;DR: make the tool tip for garrison overlay say "garrison overlay (G)" OR "garrison overlay" instead of "garrison overlay", and repeat as necessary for every button that has a hot key and tool tip.
- Dave
---------------------
Will mod for food!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: more listed hotkeys

Post by Balthagor »

We have this on the "wishlist" actually, but then it would interfere with modding or we'd have to have it use code to append the bound key. It's a nice idea and all it just usually falls to far down the priority list.

But it's there! :)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
WuOne
Captain

Post by WuOne »

Can anyone point me to a page with full list of SRCW hotkeys?
I need hotkeys for battlegroup control like create new battlegroup, add to battlegroup, remove from battlegroup, remove complete battlegroup.
thx
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

WuOne wrote:Can anyone point me to a page with full list of SRCW hotkeys?
I need hotkeys for battlegroup control like create new battlegroup, add to battlegroup, remove from battlegroup, remove complete battlegroup.
thx
I believe All the hotkeys from 2020 are still functional. So this should work. I haven't tested them all but the majority work.

http://www.supremewiki.com/index.php/Hotkeys
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace

Return to “Suggestions - SRCW”