California in US Scenario

Discussion on Supreme Ruler 2010 Scenarios

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ExMudder
Sergeant

California in US Scenario

Post by ExMudder »

I've tried playing Ca in the US scenario, but my popularity keeps dropping. Any idea what I am doing wrong? And is there any way to play Ca in a longer scenario than 4 years? And finally, how do I deal with the shortage of electricity?
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

build ltos of power plants using something that you have surplus in and dont mind using for power.
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

You could play the scenario as a skirmish, with the time setting set to unlimited. Also im fairly sure that california appears on the USA skirmish map.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
ExMudder
Sergeant

Post by ExMudder »

ainsworth74 wrote:You could play the scenario as a skirmish, with the time setting set to unlimited. Also im fairly sure that california appears on the USA skirmish map.
Err... how do I do that?
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

Go to main menu

singleplayer

scenario

from the box on the top right with a bunch of regions in it scroll down till you see US California or United States.

Go to the bottom right box, you will see a buch of options, on the left side there are 3 or 4, one of which says time limit, click on the time till it says none.

pick which region with the scenario you want from the top left box, and start game.

Hope this is what you meant.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke

Return to “Scenarios”