Kurdistan better off if independent

Discussion on Supreme Ruler 2010 Scenarios

Moderators: Legend, Balthagor, Moderators

Message
Author
The Khan
General
Posts: 1839
Joined: Nov 06 2007

#16 Post by The Khan » Nov 07 2007

SoB wrote:wester aid to isral only stared in 1978 thats 2 befor 1 the reson and 2 after and the 2 after where small comerd to war 1 and 2 i am frome south africa and i love isral (i am not a jew) i suport the pkk because the turks did not by how helcopter but some dumb eropine contires(italie) of cut (befor you say any thing the rooifalk is beter than the apach and only slit worse or papse on par with the longbow i rate the matbaer(bad speling but u now the only attak helo in itly)bad it is obsilit

there is nothing rong with italins or there contrie and they do build good equment
Image

SoB
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 734
Joined: Sep 19 2007
Location: south of the banna rebublic

funny post you give me

#17 Post by SoB » Nov 09 2007

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???


i have nothing aginst turkey(my bulgarin friend on the other hand what to get this game just to capteru turkey and greece)(he has a greek friend) so i do not hat you just your learders for almost bankrupting denel

good anserw you gave me

The Khan
General
Posts: 1839
Joined: Nov 06 2007

Re: funny post you give me

#18 Post by The Khan » Nov 09 2007

SoB wrote:??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???


i have nothing aginst turkey(my bulgarin friend on the other hand what to get this game just to capteru turkey and greece)(he has a greek friend) so i do not hat you just your learders for almost bankrupting denel

good anserw you gave me
My leaders may be stupid and shortsighted. But your answers are barely legible. IF you are dyslexic, PLEASE find a friend, as the last post could only be deciphered as italy having something with middle east.

wester aid to isral only stared in 1978 thats 2 befor 1 the reson and 2 after and the 2 after where small comerd to war 1 and 2 i am frome south africa and i love isral (i am not a jew)
I assume that you are a wealthy white South African. Anyways, for me, there is nothing wrong of Israel's existence. However, if they need to defend themselves against their neighbors who aren't run by any smarter fellows, they need to be a bit more honest to deserve any aid.

They said they didn't have nukes. Mordechai Vanunu proved it, they locked him up for life. The only meaning of this means that they have nukes. Blatant dishonesty.

Violence against Palestinians. Seriously, you think they blow themselves up only because the Zionists invaded? Jews existed in Andalus under Muslim rule without any significant problems except a few isolated pogroms. When the Catholic fanaticism drove them out, they were welcomed to Ottoman soil, and given the utmost tolerance and self governance in Middle Ages averall on Earth.

When they took back their lands, what do you think of the Arab villages? Many times Irgun and Haganah used excessive violence to remove Palestinians, and resettle it with Jewish settlers. Still there are always reports of excessive use of violence against Palestinian arabs.

Then there is this "suicide bombing" justification. Seriously, come on, almost any suicide bomber has lost a relative or a loved person, or was taken in by authorities with biased reasons, or any other injustice suffered. It is not that Palestinians are pure innocent. The dipshit Sheikhs and Imams that goad them to blow themselves up have facts to coat them with lies.

In any event, I deem that none of the sides are worth supporting.

"I love Israel." What parts of it and why? That general sentence is meaningless.

Plus, what's bankrupting denel?

User avatar
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Posts: 20327
Joined: Jun 04 2002
Human: Yes
Location: BattleGoat Studios

#19 Post by Balthagor » Nov 09 2007

lets move on please, or take it to the off topic...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

SoB
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 734
Joined: Sep 19 2007
Location: south of the banna rebublic

second languge

#20 Post by SoB » Nov 10 2007

ENGLISH is not my best lange and i do have a writing disorder that is why i prever speaking

SoB
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 734
Joined: Sep 19 2007
Location: south of the banna rebublic

#21 Post by SoB » Nov 10 2007

i am a midlel classe SOUTH AFRICAN iand i know why israli lies about it's nuks it the same reson SA lied


SUICID BOMERS GO TO HELL THE KORAN SAYS YOU DO NOT KILL YOUR SELF SECOND DO NOT KILL THE INOCIT


THEY GET NO 48 VIRGINS THEY BURN

SoB
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 734
Joined: Sep 19 2007
Location: south of the banna rebublic

#22 Post by SoB » Nov 10 2007

Balthagor wrote:lets move on please, or take it to the off topic...


just because it is you i will stope or move it to off topic if khan opens it up it is now off my mind(the small one i have)

User avatar
Feltan
General
Posts: 1151
Joined: Aug 20 2006
Location: MIDWEST USA

#23 Post by Feltan » Nov 10 2007

Hey guys,

Take the hint.

Comrade Chris has a pretty wide margin of understanding about all sorts of things and I've never witnessed him or BG be unreasonable about moderating these forums.

However, he has a limit, and its best not to test it. Furthermore, most of the posters here fully support him. These forums are a very nice place to be, in part, because we as a community to not tolerate disprespect either -- especially disrespect by ignoring the moderator.

Regards,
Feltan
ETA Five Minutes ......

SoB
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 734
Joined: Sep 19 2007
Location: south of the banna rebublic

#24 Post by SoB » Nov 10 2007

i said i would stope it did get carried away that what hapen wfen patrits meet who have diffrint bielfs



I WILL STOPE just because i look new does not mean i am i have been reading this forum since 2005

and i will never not listn to the devs they may not what to sell 2020 south africa(people will die if that hapens :lol: :lol: 8) ) it allwas says invali session when try to submit what does it mean

Syagrius
Warrant Officer
Posts: 43
Joined: Aug 04 2006
Location: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

#25 Post by Syagrius » Jan 10 2008

Khorne wrote:personnally turkey is the of 600 years of occupation of greece and one day i pray a greek army will march on istanbul and reclaim the byzantine capital and will hopefully rip the minarets of the hagia sophia and end the desacration of such a holy shrine once and for all And avenge our ancestors your ancestors droveout.

The Empire shall rise agian to beat turkey in another war.
Right on!! I am 100% with you! Constantinople Christian again! Long live the Roman Empire!
"Hail Constantius, Master of the Empire and the World" -Ammianus Marcellinus

The Khan
General
Posts: 1839
Joined: Nov 06 2007

#26 Post by The Khan » Jan 11 2008

Syagrius wrote:
Khorne wrote:personnally turkey is the of 600 years of occupation of greece and one day i pray a greek army will march on istanbul and reclaim the byzantine capital and will hopefully rip the minarets of the hagia sophia and end the desacration of such a holy shrine once and for all And avenge our ancestors your ancestors droveout.

The Empire shall rise agian to beat turkey in another war.
Right on!! I am 100% with you! Constantinople Christian again! Long live the Roman Empire!
*cocks guns*

You have to get through me first.

Spider_hip
Corporal
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 14 2008

#27 Post by Spider_hip » Jan 14 2008

The Khan wrote:
Syagrius wrote:
Khorne wrote:personnally turkey is the of 600 years of occupation of greece and one day i pray a greek army will march on istanbul and reclaim the byzantine capital and will hopefully rip the minarets of the hagia sophia and end the desacration of such a holy shrine once and for all And avenge our ancestors your ancestors droveout.

The Empire shall rise agian to beat turkey in another war.
Right on!! I am 100% with you! Constantinople Christian again! Long live the Roman Empire!
*cocks guns*

You have to get through me first.
Me either..

Just in your dreams loosers
------------------------------------
Khorne wrote:From what ive learned kuridistan is the only part of iraq you can go to with the threat of being kiddnapped or get yer head cut of by radicals and thats mostly because it is just so autonomus from the rest of iraq cause right now you got people from iraq going to kurdistan to get away from all the insurgents and to get jobs. if you also look most of the buissness in iraq is headin north to kurdistan cause it is just so much safer there than in bagdad or basra. They dont really need iraq eneyway cause right now that place is a total shithole on the brink of civil war. They also have a autonomous gov that is seperate from religion. so if you ask me i think th kurds are better off independent.
Stop making propaganda at games..

Do you also would like any land for ( gypsy. gipsy. romany)'s ?

Leave the game alone ok ?

User avatar
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Posts: 20327
Joined: Jun 04 2002
Human: Yes
Location: BattleGoat Studios

#28 Post by Balthagor » Jan 14 2008

Please don't revive old threads just to challenge other members of the community. This discussion has long been set aside and rightly so. Let's leave it be...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

The Khan
General
Posts: 1839
Joined: Nov 06 2007

#29 Post by The Khan » Jan 15 2008

Balthagor wrote:Please don't revive old threads just to challenge other members of the community. This discussion has long been set aside and rightly so. Let's leave it be...
Aw Chris, come on, we are having a light hearted catfight. I doubt any of Turkish Grey Wolves (nationalist\racist maniacs) or greek racists can flame this tiny thread up. They wouldn't comprehend this game with their miniature craniums.

I certainly don't mind what they say.

Post Reply

Return to “Scenarios”