32 Player world update

Discussion on Supreme Ruler 2010 Scenarios

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Draken
General
Human: Yes

Post by Draken »

tkobo wrote:few people are as good at "breaking" things as some of the forum members youve got here.
Yeah... Some people are bug's magnets! :lol:
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Thanks :lol: . But its not just me, i dont remember a forum i was on that had such a high amount of people percentage wise who specifically did testing on how far they could push the game(or a feature),before something broke.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: I haven't broke anything . Yet. :D But I think I am pushing the game to its limits right now with my test on how far the years will go. There are a couple more tests that might break it. Let's just c what happens. :D
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I can see the merit behind this idea, but I've got a small group of testers of my own. Plus there are units on that map not included in the equipment file from update 4. You'll just have to be patient a little longer ;)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
dust off
General

Post by dust off »

Is this ready for update 5? Has it been play tested? If so can anybody wet our appetite with something; an AAR or some details like region relationships?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Yes, it has been play tested, but only within the dev team. Haven't really had time to write and AAR for it...

It will be included in update 5
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
dust off
General

Post by dust off »

Ok, that's good news! Thanks Balthagor.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Sooooooo?!?!?!?

I do all that work on WWIII, I'm dying to get feedback :D
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
dust off
General

Post by dust off »

Looking extremely good at first look, Thank you very much! :-)

I'm tempted to start by trying my hand at Iran.
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Balthagor wrote:Sooooooo?!?!?!?

I do all that work on WWIII, I'm dying to get feedback :D
I'm going to give this scenario a good long look. It looks to be best of the best scenarios out there.
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Tried it, love it. I picked Germany and have a blast from the start. :D

Noticed that lots of neighbors hate Germany. Surprisingly Austro-Hungary declared war on me first and I expected to be attacked by either Poland or France first. Even funnier is that Poland declared war on Austro-Hungary instead of me because Austro-Hungarian Casus Belli jumped high when they attacked me. So instead of fighting a region that in 99% cases in Europe scenarios attacks Germany first, I ended up fighting same foe with him. :lol:
Then Italy joined in and attacked Austro-Hungary and took most of the territory for itself leaving me with only half of Austria. :evil:
It's fun to watch fights erupt all over the world as I fight in Europe. China is fighting 3 wars and I still have 2 foes to kill (France and Baltic). Fun, fun, fun and lots of fun. :D

Btw, I produce huge surplus of oil and sell it at top price. I bled whole world dry as there is shortage of oil and I already made obscene amounts of money thanks to it. :D
britich
Corporal

Post by britich »

i started as the british isles (i might edit the files for thw ww3 map and change it to the United Kingdom, because british isles doesnt seem right)
i immediatly found i could ally with the Canadians and the US, so i did.. then china went crazy declaring war on everyone.. except me.

So then everyone declared war on the Americans, and because i thought my situation in europe was precarious at best i formed a mutual pact with them.. which i might add appears to be a waste of time atm unless they actually are neighbours (so ill never be doing that again. anyway, they got wardecced by everyone and their aunts.. and now im at war with everyone and their aunts.

but atleast i managed to capture northern france and western germany before mey tanks ran out of fuel.. darned fuel.

I also lead the market in fuel too i make 12 billion barrels a year of synthetic, and sell it to those who havent declared war on me :)
i make a killing and in the meantime my enemies are dying because they cant fuel their warmachine.
I need that support to hurry up and get stronger so i can resume my push.

I LOVE THIS MAP :D
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

David is wondering if anyone playing this map has tried the United States map (also 31 players) and how it compares?

If you want to be the "evil empire" of the map, start from Texas 8)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

Only briefly. It starts slower, or should I say, wars start later. Didn't play too much on it though. IIRC I played as Washington.
britich
Corporal

Post by britich »

ill have a bash at it later on tonight then i think.

Return to “Scenarios”