Scenario Plot Lines

Discussion on Supreme Ruler 2010 Scenarios

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

Sorry... I'm on a timeline to get all the storylines done, so it will be a couple of weeks before I get a chance to go into deeper detail.
CommandeR
Warrant Officer
Location: behind my pc in Holland/Noord-Holland/'t Gooi/Huizen/crailoseweg 41 1272 er ;)

Post by CommandeR »

How about an world war 3?
i didnt read all the posts so i might be saying something someone else alrdy said. but still :

as the western democracies are falling apart and are going into little wars with themselves, germany sticks together and build up it's forces once more, with only one goal = to rule europe, and then the world.
this could be like an world-map as in the campaign mode, where you start as germany. but maybe the hexes are too small for this.

or an scenario after germany has gotten all of europe and russia and some other powerfull "provinces" dont like that, maybe they go kaboom in an all out-going war to save europe ?

or Brazil going like dictatorisch and wanting hole south america-ish, or is that going to far? :P
"i'd rather have an german tank division infront of me then a french one behind me"
General George S.Patton

<------ Love this quote :D
BattleGoat
General

Post by BattleGoat »

Sounds like a good "Mod" :D
Iceman
Sergeant

Post by Iceman »

This may be way too much work - but are you planning to implement cut scenes into the scenario infomation - you could put news clips etc - make it seem authentic. Besides, most people will simply skip past any large sections of text, and therefore not apreciate the storylines.
shakaka36
Warrant Officer

Post by shakaka36 »

13)
Greece -Turkey (correct..because turks are fed up of not being allowed to enter the EU)
i would have gone with: because the Greeks are sick of the turks trying to get into an organization they have no right to be in, + the millions of disenfranchised and persecuted greeks who want their homes and livelihoods, in Eastern Thrace and Anatolia, back
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Clearly, both the Greeks and the Turks feel justified in their positions. If we ever make a Greece vs. Turkey map, finding a storyline that leads to conflict won't be very difficult.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ladislav
Corporal

Post by Ladislav »

sorry to bug, but any word on a game including slovakia-hungary-poland-czech republic?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

The Germany map includes the following regions;

West Germany
East Germany
South Germany
Poland
Hungary
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Benelux
Austria
Kaliningrad
Lithuania
Latvia

But pales in comparison to our Europe map... I'll talk about that in a new post in a few minutes :)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Scenarios”