SR2020 multyplayer game jully 13

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

raybaudi
Captain

Re: SR2020 multyplayer game jully 13

Post by raybaudi »

At what time is the game? 11:30 pm Central Time ? Does that mean 23:30 Central Daylight Time?

edit: Sorry, kinda looks like it is being played right now. I just returned back home. Couldn't join today. Thought it was intended to be played at night.
LiKaapstad
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by LiKaapstad »

Crap..sorry my friends I missed the game :lol: A bit "busy" last night :lol:
NO PROP 8 California...Equality for ALL
raybaudi
Captain

Post by raybaudi »

Will there be another opportunity, or will we go AI? haha :D
number47
General

Post by number47 »

|O |O |O |O |O |O |O |O
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Niko465
Colonel

Post by Niko465 »

What is going on?
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

My short AAR on the MP game.

I was attempting to make a list of forum users and match them to a country, so I could document it. A couple of people left prior to game start and I did not get their names. But we eventually started game, India, china, Russia, Germany, Croatia, Greece, the USA were player controlled if memory serves. We managed to play for about 2 hours total time while I was still there.

Greece attacked and absorbed Macedonia
Croatia annexed Bosnia Herzegovina
India rolled Pakistan

China was at war with S. Korea
S. Korea was at war with China and N. Korea

One player Terrorstorm (pretty sure he was host) had a couple of disconnects, we restarted ok 2 times, but on the third time he changed net connections and then on restart it failed to load game. I saw in chat that apparently it was only one player that was holding up the game. When I asked which one I was told it was me :P Since we had already player over 2 hours of game, I decided to leave and let the rest enjoy the game.

Was interesting, I had never played a MP with such colorful personalities before. :)

I look forward to seeing how it all pans out, was getting interesting to say the least.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Niko465
Colonel

Post by Niko465 »

GIJoe597 wrote:My short AAR on the MP game.

I was attempting to make a list of forum users and match them to a country, so I could document it. A couple of people left prior to game start and I did not get their names. But we eventually started game, India, china, Russia, Germany, Croatia, Greece, the USA were player controlled if memory serves. We managed to play for about 2 hours total time while I was still there.

Greece attacked and absorbed Macedonia
Croatia annexed Bosnia Herzegovina
India rolled Pakistan

China was at war with S. Korea
S. Korea was at war with China and N. Korea

One player Terrorstorm (pretty sure he was host) had a couple of disconnects, we restarted ok 2 times, but on the third time he changed net connections and then on restart it failed to load game. I saw in chat that apparently it was only one player that was holding up the game. When I asked which one I was told it was me :P Since we had already player over 2 hours of game, I decided to leave and let the rest enjoy the game.

Was interesting, I had never played a MP with such colorful personalities before. :)

I look forward to seeing how it all pans out, was getting interesting to say the least.
Cya was the host.
We didn't been able to play after you leave, Ray(The guy that choose Canada) arrived and another one who could play USA. Terrorstorm was making these 2 unable to connect... Let's hope terrorstorm can solve it's problems and you can rejoin. If mongolia and Canada could be here too, it would be even more nice :-)

Everybody leave while I was at toilet... I don't know what is going on and if something as been planned.
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
terrorstorm
Warrant Officer

Post by terrorstorm »

I cannot solve my problem...my router doesn't support NaT port forwarding.

But optimus couldnt connect to me until he opened his port 16000 and then it worked.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

I would not be opposed to rejoining if the game did not advance, but at the same time, I am not going to change any of my settings that work for 100% of all the other net stuff I do. As I thought I was the problem I did the polite thing and bowed out. :) I saw no sense in one person holding everyone else up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Post by TheCyab6a »

the game did not progress it was unable to
number47
General

Post by number47 »

GIJoe597 wrote:...Croatia annexed Bosnia Herzegovina...
Croatia liberated Bosnia and Herzegovina from the radicals that started a coup. Now they can bask in their democracy once again :D

If possible, I would really like to continue this game but including GIJoe back, if the game functioned for 2h I see no reason for it not to function again...

(t)errorstorm :lol: needs to do whatever he did in the beggining of the game when everything worked "fine" so we can all continue this interesting mp game.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Niko465
Colonel

Post by Niko465 »

number47 wrote:
GIJoe597 wrote:...Croatia annexed Bosnia Herzegovina...
Croatia liberated Bosnia and Herzegovina from the radicals that started a coup. Now they can bask in their democracy once again :D

If possible, I would really like to continue this game but including GIJoe back, if the game functioned for 2h I see no reason for it not to function again...

(t)errorstorm :lol: needs to do whatever he did in the beggining of the game when everything worked "fine" so we can all continue this interesting mp game.
Yes.. What you did, TerrorStorm, to make it work at the beginning?
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State
terrorstorm
Warrant Officer

Post by terrorstorm »

I think Gijoe needs to open port 16000 but he doesn't want to so i don't think this game will continue.

It worked for 2hrs because i had a backup internet which happened to get cut off during that game. It was unstable internet anyway my current connection is faster but requires people to open there port 16000.
terrorstorm
Warrant Officer

Post by terrorstorm »

But for the rest of the people my connection works fine so log on Gameranger and lets actually finish a game...

It's not my fault people don't know how to open ports :D

And besides the first disconnect was an in game error when i tried to build a naval base the 2nd error was my internet getting cut off(which isn't an error its bad luck) and the 3rd was whitehorse loaded the wrong save file :P
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Post by TheCyab6a »

i loaded the wrong file actually i was the host but if all the ppl who were in the game could open the ports then it would be fine im not gonna go ahead and play without someone unless they choose not to play

Return to “Multiplayer Games”