New MP game - Modern Day Campaign and Europa based time zone

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

zero007
Warrant Officer

Re: New MP game - Modern Day Campaign and Europa based time

Post by zero007 »

So what would you say about 14.15 GMT? If i remember right kigge had another game around 18.00 GMT so we still can play few hours.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

fits for me, i'll try to have a version ready until that, but it might be tight to make a new version.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

i should make it to 14.15, but i might be max15mins late. You can start without me if i am late.
Happy Linux user!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

EDIT: I had misscalculated the clock by an hour, so I was 55mins early instead of 5mins late :D
Happy Linux user!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I won't make it tomorow, Me and my family is going to the Turku Air Show we will probalby be back 1700GMT at earliest.
Happy Linux user!
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by comrade.seawolf »

Hello everyone :) I'm finally done moving for a little while, and have an internet connection all set up. Good to see MDC is still in use :) I started playing SR again with it ;)
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

comrade.seawolf wrote:Hello everyone :) I'm finally done moving for a little while, and have an internet connection all set up. Good to see MDC is still in use :) I started playing SR again with it ;)
Hi. We currently playing our 3rd game in row useing latest beta build of modern day campaign. You are more than welcome to join if you want to.

In our current game Hullu Hevonen is USA, Kigge is South Korea and im playing as China. Kigge eliminated North Korea and secured some land from Russia but currently they are at peace. Hullu is at war with Cuba and Libya. Im fighting againts whole Asia and i have secured Mongolia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal and Thailand. Im still fighting againt India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Afganistan and some one else who i cant remember. With rest of Asia i managed to make peace. It would be nice to have some one else with me to bring havoc to the world. :D
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

zero007 wrote:
comrade.seawolf wrote:Hello everyone :) I'm finally done moving for a little while, and have an internet connection all set up. Good to see MDC is still in use :) I started playing SR again with it ;)
Hi. We currently playing our 3rd game in row useing latest beta build of modern day campaign. You are more than welcome to join if you want to.

In our current game Hullu Hevonen is USA, Kigge is South Korea and im playing as China. Kigge eliminated North Korea and secured some land from Russia but currently they are at peace. Hullu is at war with Cuba and Libya. Im fighting againts whole Asia and i have secured Mongolia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal and Thailand. Im still fighting againt India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Afganistan and some one else who i cant remember. With rest of Asia i managed to make peace. It would be nice to have some one else with me to bring havoc to the world. :D
Hehe :) I'm not sure who I'd want to take if I did, I'm leaning towards Japan at the moment, as the focus (as it normally is) is in Asia. Otherwise I may be UK, and just have fleets and spec ops patrol the world.

What time and day are you currently looking at for you next run?
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

We play Tuesday and Thursday 16.00 GMT and sometimes Saturdays 11.00 GMT. Next game will be 28.6 16.00 GMT and you are ofcource free to take what ever country you want to. We will provide via pm hamachi network information and download link to the mod if you decide to join. More information about this mp game is posted on first page. Note we are playing hard settings.
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

Next game is 30.6 16.00 GMT. China current situation is good. Im at peace with all of my border nations and only nations wageing war in Asia are USA and South Korea. They are both at war with Pakistan.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I can't make it this saturday, I i'm visiting relatives.
Happy Linux user!
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

I'll have to stay out for now unfortunately, but I'll keep up to date on the going ons. I'll be starting college prep soon, as it's quite competitive just to get in. Doesn't help that the recently passed state budget is cutting spending to education :/
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

Comrade seawolf np. We are going to end this game before Cold War release anyhow. Situation in Asia is deteriorating fast. Azerbaijan launced massive attack againts Turkmenistan and secured their country less than month. Iran is still fighting againts Russia and USA but nothing has happened in those wars. USA has nearly secured libya.

Military buildup in Korea border is increasing. China haa nearly 800 units are situated near Korea border river and massive defence fortification networks, radar stations and air defence defences facilities has been built for both sides of the border. Korea attacked Iceland and has allready secured eastern part of it and now Korea has military bases in Cuba, Mexico and Iceland. Anyone else see the pattern here? USA asked help with Pakistan so China decided to launch massive military operation to secure northern part. My military used nearly 20 000 missiles to destroy Pakistan military. Two massive battle groups are heading towards their targets supported by airforce.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Wow, Iceland it quite the attempt! How'd they get the units there? I'd figure ships, would still make it quite the challange, unless another nation supplied em with some better transports.
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

When South Korea and Usa where still friends Hullu decided to sell kigge naval transports and other naval assets. Now im the one who is buying Usa build stuff. :D

Return to “Multiplayer Games”