Europa time based game.

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Kigge
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Europa time based game.

Post by Kigge »

I were wondering if anyone in europa or otherwise free at times of 5pm - 1200pm GMT would be intrested in starting up a game that would run at a weekly basis at a set time?
My thoughts is a system similar to the one the guys in usa is doing, were even if not everyone but atleast a high number of the pleayers involved is pressent the game will be launched and missing player/s will be AI controlled.

Times for and what type of game is debetable. But for now a do what you feel is right type of game is preferable to get players not intrested in a strict role-playing type of game as not everyone likes that types of game. however if you feel you still wish to play in a roleplaying way for your own country its still accepted. whitin boundaries of other players of course, just beacuse you as usa love south korea dosnt mean the player playing as SK will feel strongly about you, my thought is it will create a game were you cant be sure of another players allegiances like you would be able to as in a set roleplaying type of match.

As said times and type is debetable, depending on number of intrested players etc.
Hamachi or gameranger will be debatable too. we will go with the one that most people are able to use.
TorstenBarbaren
Warrant Officer

Re: Europa time based game.

Post by TorstenBarbaren »

This sounds interesting, I´m in.
Kigge
Warrant Officer

Re: Europa time based game.

Post by Kigge »

Droped, have times full with the other european game. its simmilar to what i were thinking with this one. we have however got over to CW. you could join us however if you have cw

Return to “Multiplayer Games”