Cold War II - Multiplayer Game

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

zero007
Warrant Officer

Re: Cold War II - Multiplayer Game

Post by zero007 »

As i stated in second post i can play this time as Russia. And in my opinion Russia, USA, UK, China all should be human players. Players might want to play some smaller countries but in this game you really cant do anything againts human controlled China or Russia if you are playing as Sweden or similar small nation. And should we try to play this Saturday maybe 19.00 GMT ? We really should agree fixed days and times when we are playing. If we are going to play only some random days and times this game will end before we can even start it...
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I agree with Zero, and we should put up times that works, also if someone can't play a certain day, it would be nice if he should say that he cant play before game starts so that the rest of the players don't have to wait. I can play as of now, virtually every day 16.00-22.00GMT.
I propose Friday, Saturday, Sunday 16.00 upwards, so how does it sound?
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Sounds good for me. Also we need USA :S...
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

We have already got France & Germany so i'll pick China :-)
Happy Linux user!
Kigge
Warrant Officer

Post by Kigge »

I will take India then, also friday, saturday, sunday 16.00 GMT forwords works for me.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I'll take Russia or the US, depending on what Zero takes. If Zero wants Russia, I'll take America, and vice versa.

Also, both Saturday and Sunday work for me, even Friday is acceptable.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I think Zero already took Russia, so i'll Put USA for you Golovko?

Then i'll put up a new Hamachi network and send the password via PM :-)
Happy Linux user!
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I'm more than happy to take the US. This is going to be good. I say we start this Friday or Saturday, maybe we can even play all 3 days this weekend. The weekend after I may have to go to a FTEx with the Air Force, but I'll be back for a saturday night or sunday game.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
Kigge
Warrant Officer

Post by Kigge »

ok. heres the deal. My com just crashed and the recovery cd i had were fubar for some reason so i really have no idea when i will be able to play SR again. lost most of my drivers, had to use a second computer just to download the netword hardware drivers to a usb and install them that way, apparently windows wasnt able to find a fix online hehe. well so with most or all drivers gone i will have to install them as i find out what they are. in other words when something tells me i cant do something beacuse some program aint working i know what to install. however i will do my best to fix as much as posible before the uppcoming weekend if you guys wanna go for a game.

Regards.
Kigge
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

We can start whenever, but this weekend is probably best. As I said before, ts going to be near impossible for me to play next weekend.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Just a reminder to you guys, I'll be unable to play this Friday or Saturday. I'll be back in the loop Sunday, however, and hopefully we can get a game in.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I might also get may be little late on friday(maybe 20-30mins), also I might not make it to Sunday
Happy Linux user!
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Change of plans. I may have time to get in a game today.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Post by comrade.seawolf »

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of any MP games for a while, I'm going to be out of town, looking for real estate, and once i'm done with that i'll be busy moving in to said property. Sorry for the late notice, internet's not the best here :P
Have fun though, and I'll be following the game!
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Are we playing this week? I'm unable to do Friday, but I might be able to play Saturday and Sunday. Let me know what's best for everyone.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”