Cold War II - Multiplayer Game

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Cold War II - Multiplayer Game

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I have been away from home during the week and come home friday, and what i know of weekends 16.00- GMT has become our game time.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

Both saturday and sunday GMT 16.00 works for me.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

i am going to have to resign from this game due to some inactive players/games. There have not been a game in about 2 weeks, and i don't feel like waiting invain on days of play.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I apologize about that. It's difficult to find a time slot when we only have..what, 3 days a week?
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
Samilou
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by Samilou »

My experience with this mod is quite limited, as is my experience with playing this in multiplayer. But I like the idea of roleplaying and Cold War-esque rivalry, instead of all-out land grabbing and warmongering. I can host quite well with my 100/15 mbps connection if you want. Interesting in getting this going again? A regular time slot is a necessity though.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

It's tough for me to maintain a dedicated schedule. I'm not going to commit to a revive of the game, I don't want to further inconvenience anyone.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?

Return to “Multiplayer Games”