The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Sergey Golovko
Captain

Re: The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Germany's not a great UK substitute. It has no power projection potential whatsoever. No carriers, barely any amphibious assault capability. Its because Germany's military is only meant to be defensive. I'm not wild about my 2 main allies (germany and Japan) being the two that cannot project power well. (Though Japan is getting there.)

Wsoxfan is more than welcome to take Germany, but we've got one more space to 7 (the max) and I wouldnt mind seeing someone take Britain.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
S-Wes
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Post by S-Wes »

Dam rights I am getting there. Oh and my internet is totally down at home, will be back online sun/monday when I arrive at parents for the holidays. How is everyone's schedule over the break? I got free time except for christmas eve, day and new years. I believe. Until the 3rd or 4th of Jan, then its moving again
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Post by comrade.seawolf »

S-Wes wrote:Dam rights I am getting there. Oh and my internet is totally down at home, will be back online sun/monday when I arrive at parents for the holidays. How is everyone's schedule over the break? I got free time except for christmas eve, day and new years. I believe. Until the 3rd or 4th of Jan, then its moving again
My schedule's pretty similar, I'm busy on the Solstice, Christmas eve and day, and new years. other than that, I'm all free :) as far as i know atm at least
wsoxfan
Lieutenant

Post by wsoxfan »

comrade.seawolf wrote:
S-Wes wrote:Dam rights I am getting there. Oh and my internet is totally down at home, will be back online sun/monday when I arrive at parents for the holidays. How is everyone's schedule over the break? I got free time except for christmas eve, day and new years. I believe. Until the 3rd or 4th of Jan, then its moving again
My schedule's pretty similar, I'm busy on the Solstice, Christmas eve and day, and new years. other than that, I'm all free :) as far as i know atm at least
Ditto, except this Monday and the 29th and 30th won't work either.( Though if necessary, I could make Monday work
wsoxfan
Lieutenant

Post by wsoxfan »

comrade.seawolf wrote:
Ditto, except Monday, plus the 29th and 30th are out as well(though Monday could work if necessary
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Hello all, sorry I haven't been on hamachi for a while, I had a bit of a fun, but unexpected vacation out of state :) However, I'm back now.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I think pretty much have been out of Hamachi, I been only short periods there, but all room has been empty :-) , and it's/was Christmas.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

We should play next week. I've been traveling so its been tough.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Yeah, my schedule is quite free until around the 14th of January, as that is my Wife's Birthday, and we are going to be out of state :)
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

well, i'm more or less available until 9-10 january, after that it's off to military service 10th January, so then i should only be able to play "most" weekends.
Happy Linux user!
wsoxfan
Lieutenant

Post by wsoxfan »

Unfortunately, I'm going to be busy in the upcoming weeks (finals) so I'll have to pull out of this game. Hopefully, I'll be able to join the next game that's set up.
DiegoEsteban
Lieutenant

Post by DiegoEsteban »

The game was finally played or is on a stand?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I would say it's abandoned
Happy Linux user!
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Yes, it has. Hullu is correct. I was the one who started it and I am much to busy recently to play and I disbanded the Hamachi network. I may look to restart it come summer if there is sufficient interest.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”