The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Sergey Golovko
Captain

Re: The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Post by Sergey Golovko »

When will you guys be up for another game? I'm free all day tommorow, and that would be a good time if it works for you.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I will have to go and visit someone over the weekend, but i'll bring my laptop, it's not as good as my stationary, its something anyway and I want to play :-) .
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Well, the network is up. If you want to play, just let me know.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
S-Wes
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Post by S-Wes »

Hello, Anyway, been beating the crap out of the AI since 2010 :P would love to try a multiplayer game and this seems like the only really active one, room for one more? What countries are left?
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Post by comrade.seawolf »

S-Wes wrote:Hello, Anyway, been beating the crap out of the AI since 2010 :P would love to try a multiplayer game and this seems like the only really active one, room for one more? What countries are left?
I'm fine with that, if everyone else is. Currently Russia, U.S., China, and India are taken i believe, but I think all the other major countries are still available. We should be having a game tomorrow, so I'll try to get back to you before then :)
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I'm happy with more player :-) and i'm up to a game today.
Happy Linux user!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

some of us are ready to play already, it would be nice to play a little longer today :-) , though no stress
Happy Linux user!
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I'll be back in my room around........2000 London time. We can play then.
And Wes, you can choose any other secondary powers. I'd opt for you to go for one of the European powers, preferably the UK or France, somebody with worldwide reach, as opposed to say Germany, which doesn't really have the same global reach. It's your choice though. Look at the country list at the beginning of the thread; only India, Russia, the US, and China are taken
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Here's the most recent savegame
Link

[Edit by moderator: fixed link]
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

ok, no game today, but what about Tuesday(i'm available 16.00-20.00 GMT), Friday(i'm, 16.00-as long as I can stay awaik), saturday(all free)? I would prefer a 1-2days atleast scheduled time, so that I don't get other plans/hinders and can tell people i'm not available if they ask me to something. :-)
Happy Linux user!
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Well, there was no game today due to my horrible sleep schedule, which I will improve soon. The times Hullu posted work well for me, And I'll make sure to get to bed early before those times ;)
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

comrade.seawolf wrote:Well, there was no game today due to my horrible sleep schedule, which I will improve soon. The times Hullu posted work well for me, And I'll make sure to get to bed early before those times ;)
ok, no stress! :-)
I could play all 3 days if all is up to it :-)
Happy Linux user!
S-Wes
Sergeant

Post by S-Wes »

Good friday to sunday anytime, have school 8:00-15:00 PST (GMT -8) monday to thurs, except this thursday
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

Hullu Hevonen wrote:ok, no game today, but what about Tuesday(i'm available 16.00-20.00 GMT), Friday(i'm, 16.00-as long as I can stay awaik), saturday(all free)? I would prefer a 1-2days atleast scheduled time, so that I don't get other plans/hinders and can tell people i'm not available if they ask me to something. :-)
I'm up for all 3 :)
Just to make sure, you mean this Friday and Saturday, and next Tuesday?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

it might be that I wont make it to 16.00, i might be late because phyton homework, though I will be able to play today.
Happy Linux user!

Return to “Multiplayer Games”