The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: The Great Powers -A New Multiplayer Game

Post by comrade.seawolf »

Sergey Golovko wrote:I'm thinking we can play this Saturday after 1600 GMT...or Sunday at the same time. It's up to you guys, I'm flexible. just let me know.
Those both work for me as well. We'll let Hullu be the tie-breaker.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Today is the best day, though tomorow, party with friends and sunday I may be able to play a few hours, not completly sure about sunday yet.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

I'm up for today, if everyone else is.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I may be able to do today
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I will host a game now. If we can get everybody in, we will play
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

sorry, I cant play today, my comp got invaded by a Virus called Girlfirend and a flok of her friends that came on a suprise visit... :evil: I am kind of pist of right now at them... :evil:
Happy Linux user!
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

You guys are 5 pages into a thread. Set a regular date and start playing already! At this rate nothing is going to happen and we will not get any AAR.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

If you guys can do Sunday, let me know. i'll host the network tommorow morning.

Joe's right, we need to settle on a weekyl time.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Sunday works as long as it does not get too late, I have school tomorow, i'll try to be active and check Hamachi also :-)
Happy Linux user!
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

I'm good for today. I'll have the network up most of the day, so hopefully we'll be able to play, and discuss establishing a weekly time.
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Alright, right now I'm thinking of setting our normal time on both Sundays and Tuesdays at the usual time we have been playing. Its important we make this a regular thing. Also, I will host the game at the usual time tommorow, 1930 GMT. Just let me know.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

i'm up for todays game :-) , but sunday I wont make it. :-(
Happy Linux user!
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

In order to stabilize the situation on the Korean Peninsula, Russia has decided to invade South Korea, With the support of China, our army has taken territory to the East, South-East of Soul. However, the campaign had much higher casualties than expected, due mostly to the heavy artillery located in Soul's city limits. Despite the desire of Russia's leadership to exchange strategic nukes with the nuke-less South Korean forces, the U.S. has offered a mutually beneficial agreement to both us and PCR. Upon agreeing with this proposal, all U.S. forces have been withdrawn to Japan, as well as Russian and Chinese ground units pulling out of the peninsula. For the time being, None of the major powers will be involved in the region, beyond minor scouting. Shortly after stating that It would not be involved in the Middle East, the Motherland was invaded by large-scale Gorgean Republic forces. Much to the delight of warming relations between the U.S. and Russia, few pieces of U.S. equipment were involved in the conflict. Shortly after peace was negotiated with Georgia, Turkey attacked, requiring a full-scale mobilization of all forces. Russia will try it's best to remain out of the Middle east, and will not take Turkish territory. We will, however, support China's ambitions, both directly and indirectly.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Address to the new GP4 summit at Moscow 27.10.2010/October 27th 2010:

-PRC has no ambitions in Turkey and wish peace between Turkey and Russia & Iran. PRC intends to support Iran,
because India is getting stronger and Zero(शून्य) has admitted to mass killing of civilians, by bombardment.
Hullu Hevonen(克雷齐霍尔瑟), President & Premier of PRC wishes peace with Nepal, though Nepal is forcing a full-fledged war
by occupying large parts of Southern Tibet. China admittedly has learned much about the need of modernization and increase in
logistics when coming to mountain warfare. PRC feels both gladness and humiliation about the official end to great power intervention
in the 2nd Korean War. Hullu Hevonen(克雷齐霍尔瑟) will also provide more support to Comrade Seawolf(Товарищ Сивулф)
in his fight against Georgia. Last, Hullu Hevonen(克雷齐霍尔瑟) President & Premier of PRC wishes to show gratitude towards President
Sergey Golovko(Sergey Golovko) for his initiative in trying to resolve a escalating great power conflict

President & Premier
Hullu Hevonen
克雷齐霍尔瑟
Happy Linux user!
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

Brief to Leadership of ABCATO (Australia-Britain-Canada-America Treaty Organization) - Cairns, Australia

-The United States would first like to acknowledge and commend the pullout of Chinese and Russian forces from the Korean Peninsula following successful negotiations. Next, America would like to point out the tenants of its new foriegn policy, including:
1. The renewed identity of NATO, with the United States yielding some influence to the European Union to allow for greater, Euro-focused security for Europe
2. The solidification of relationships with America's Major Non Nato allies, including renewing the security alliance with Japan.
3. Creation of new security alliance between US, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Canada, and several Caribbean nations, to promote stability in the Western hemisphere.
4. Creation of ABACTO, acknowledging mutual history, values, and continuation of the "special relationship" in pursuit of joint security and prosperity.

In addition, America would like to verify points on certain, ongoing global crises:

A. There will be no intervention in Turkey or Georgia, as these respective nations have performed independently, and none of Russia's actions are in violation of the North Atlantic Charter.
B. There will be no military support for Taiwan or Nepal in concert with the Korea agreement

President Sergey Golovko
United States of America

Return to “Multiplayer Games”