New MP Game tonight on Gameranger 6 CST

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Pax25
Colonel
Human: Yes

New MP Game tonight on Gameranger 6 CST

Post by Pax25 »

I'll be hosting a weekly game on tuesdays at 6 CST. We are going to conduct a practice run tonight if anyone wants to show up. I'm currently on gameranger.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

Tonight's Summary

Post by Pax25 »

So tonight Lord Jitter and I got together and played the "California Dreamin" scenerio. Him as Northern California and myself as Sourthern. After an intense war that drew to a stalemate, we then set about conquering the world. Mexico attacked me so I remained busy on my southern border, but made good progress, while he conquered Nevada and Utah.

We are going to meet up again next week on tuesday at 6 CST time. Hopefully we can get a regular game going again. Contact me if you are interested.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Re: New MP Game tonight on Gameranger 6 CST

Post by GIJoe597 »

Is this with the optional U7? If yes, how does the reported MP slowdown affect you. If the game runs any slower that it normally does in MP I would have no desire to watch a slide show.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

GIJoe597 wrote:Is this with the optional U7? If yes, how does the reported MP slowdown affect you. If the game runs any slower that it normally does in MP I would have no desire to watch a slide show.
Yes we played with the latest patch. There wasn't much lag, but then again there was only two of us. It's just a fact that there will always be some lag when playing this game in MP. We've dealt with it before.
GameRanger # 406426
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Uriens »

How much lag is some lag exactly?
Lord Jitter
Warrant Officer

Post by Lord Jitter »

A bit here and there nothing that made me want to stop playing.
"Let fly the white flag of war"
"That's the problem with Neutrals - you never know where you stand. Damn them and their neutrality."
From the great Captain Zapp Brannigan

Return to “Multiplayer Games”