Want to know about the Multiplayer Mode..

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

The Dictator
Corporal
Human: Yes

Want to know about the Multiplayer Mode..

Post by The Dictator »

Well let me know a little more about the multiplayer mode of Supreme Ruler 2020, previously I was playing simulation is similar to these (Commander in Chief and Superpower 2) in its multiplayer function presented different possibilities and limitations, for example in the first (Commander in Chief) the military issue is the main, the economic and political maneuvers are not present is only Total War, on the other the military issue remains the main, but allowed a more open economy (though simple, also a function of single-player), I would like to know how SR-2020 is only the army is controlled? or you can control the economy and the military? changes with respect to the single player?.

( I know that in SR-2020 Military is the main too, but i dont have it and i want to know about it, for see if i want to buy it )
Pax25
Colonel

Re: Want to know about the Multiplayer Mode..

Post by Pax25 »

The Dictator wrote:Well let me know a little more about the multiplayer mode of Supreme Ruler 2020, previously I was playing simulation is similar to these (Commander in Chief and Superpower 2) in its multiplayer function presented different possibilities and limitations, for example in the first (Commander in Chief) the military issue is the main, the economic and political maneuvers are not present is only Total War, on the other the military issue remains the main, but allowed a more open economy (though simple, also a function of single-player), I would like to know how SR-2020 is only the army is controlled? or you can control the economy and the military? changes with respect to the single player?.

( I know that in SR-2020 Military is the main too, but i dont have it and i want to know about it, for see if i want to buy it )

I've found that this game is very well rounded. In fact, some of the most aggresive players in our MP games find themselves in trouble quickly compared to those who build slowly and are smart with their diplomacy.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
The Dictator
Corporal

Post by The Dictator »

Well thanks for the answer but i want to know if you can play with your economy too ? and yes i love too the games where is diplo and economy there
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

The Dictator wrote:Well thanks for the answer but i want to know if you can play with your economy too ? and yes i love too the games where is diplo and economy there
Of course, your economy is a huge part of the game. Plus, there is a separate economic score which is factored into your total score.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
The Dictator
Corporal

Post by The Dictator »

That is very good ¡¡¡ Thanks a lot.. i think we must create a Multiplayer Game Roleplay, where you must like a President act and not like a Monkey xDD.. oh the las question is there like servers ? or you must write the IP in a Box and then you connect to the server. ( No Server List ? )
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

The Dictator wrote:That is very good ¡¡¡ Thanks a lot.. i think we must create a Multiplayer Game Roleplay, where you must like a President act and not like a Monkey xDD.. oh the las question is there like servers ? or you must write the IP in a Box and then you connect to the server. ( No Server List ? )
Currently I host a game on Wednesdays (tonight) at 6:00 pm CST. We play on Gameranger, which is a matchmaking service. You can check it out at gameranger.com My SN is Pax25 on there.
GameRanger # 406426

Return to “Multiplayer Games”