AAR Part 1 - Session #1 Complete

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Pax25
Colonel
Human: Yes

AAR Part 1 - Session #1 Complete

Post by Pax25 »

First, I want to thank everyone who showed up tonight. Sorry, to those that tried and were not able to connect. Hopefully, you will have your issues worked out by next week, and you are always welcome to join.

Well, five of us were able to join tonight's campaign: Hundane (Iran), Pax25 (Israel), Dragon (France), zero007 (China) and Servo (South Africa), and we didn't experience a single crash all night and the system was stable despite all the wars that broke out.

As usual, the first hotspot to ignite was the Korean Peninsula. North Korea soon found itself involved in a war with both the South and Russia. North Korea is currently allied with China and Iran, but her allies are not directly involved in the conflict. South Korea finds itself allied with Austraila, France, Japan, and the U.S.A. North Korea is holding its own and made small gains in the South, but has lost its territorial waters to the mighty Russians for a sum total of -256 square km. They have suffered 186,000 casualties while the South has suffered 134,563 casualties and given up 4,608 square km of real estate.

In Asia, the Chinese were viciously attacked by the Mongolians, and responded by swifty annexing their entire country while adding approximately 1.4 million square km to the red state. The Chinese also flexed their diplomatic muscles by allying with Egypt in the Middle East, in addition to the already stated Iranians.

In the Middle East, tensions were high, especially between Syria, who had allied with Lebanon, and Israel. Israel had immediately allied with strong backers such as the United States, France, Italy, and Greece. Also, a full transit treaty was negotiated with Turkey. Based on its spy reports, Israel could see Syria preparing for an assault, so it swifty moved infantry, tanks, and artillery into defensive positions on its northern border. Sure enough, Syria alone declared war on 4/22/2020 and began attempting to infiltrate the Israeli defenses. In there entrenched positions, the Syrians were no match for the IDF. Especially the Israeli air force who bombed the Syrians as they attempted to flee to their capital.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

AAR Part 2 - Session #1 Complete

Post by Pax25 »

The Israeli people were calling on their leader Pax to inflict revenge. Unwisely, Pax gave into these calls for Syrian blood, and launched a ill fated attack towards the Syrian capital. At first resistence was swept aside, but things soon turned bloody. When all was done, the Israelis would suffer 40,572 casualties to the Syrians 13,499. Syria soon organized a massive counter-attack, mainly of T model tanks, which was too much for the small Israeli nation. Israel would give up 1,792 square km of its precious real estate to the Syrians before negotiating a cease fire on 5/6/2020. The Israeli economy, while strong, had simply not generated enough capital to finance a drawn out war. Pax soon replaced is incompetent generals who lead the counter attack on the Syrians.

In Europe, (although I look forward to his own AAR and perspective), France flexed its military muscle right away by declaring war on the innocent Netherlands. Victory was quick, however, this act ignited an already tense situation on the continent. Soon France, and its partner in crime Germany, were engaged in wars with Belgium (who was eliminated), Austria, Poland, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, Spain (did I forget any?), but it was the addition of Spain and Italy that would prove to be too much (its believed), that brought things to a halt for France. The Italians would lose some 25,000 men while the French lost a total of 91K men in all their wars. France added a total of 94K square km and Germany some 104K sq km. At sessions end, France finds themselves still at war with Norwary and Poland. While the Frenchmen have honored their alliance with Israel and find themselves still at war with Syria.

At sessions end the total score breakdown is as follows:

CHINA - 1725
ISRAEL - 1712
SOUTH AFRICA - 1708
IRAN - 1297
FRANCE - 1228
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

Re: AAR Part 1 - Session #1 Complete

Post by Pax25 »

Sorry didn't mean to create a new thread. This should go in our MP game thread. Apologize.
GameRanger # 406426
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

I think it should be under AAR. Looks like it will be a good AAR.
dragons310
Lieutenant

Post by dragons310 »

hehe, I openly admit attacking Netherlands, but their defcon was up and they were about to attack me lol. Best defense is a good offense, I always say :).
As far as belgium? They started it, I just finished it. and they happened to be at war with germany first.
For the rest, I got dragged kicking and screaming into germany's bloody affairs. Not normally a bad thing, but it was way too soon for me to prepare for war on that many fronts. Poland, austria, denmark, norway, and switz all hate me due to germany, and if they continue their aggression they will lose my support. I managed to sue for peace with everyone but norway and poland, and when the game resumes I will continue to pursue peace with them. And by the way, the Italians may yet taste cold steel...
GR #558857
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

yes Russia!! Next game I will smash the North Koreans!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Mission Space wrote:yes Russia!! Next game I will smash the North Koreans!!!
We should probably run a test before next week to make sure you can connect.
GameRanger # 406426
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Pax25 wrote:
Mission Space wrote:yes Russia!! Next game I will smash the North Koreans!!!
We should probably run a test before next week to make sure you can connect.
Sure thing mate, what time and day?

Return to “Multiplayer Games”