New MP Supreme Ruler: Global Crisis - Game Using GameRanger

Put all your MP game discussions right here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Mission Space
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: New MP Supreme Ruler: Global Crisis - Game Using GameRanger

Post by Mission Space »

He doesnt have Supreme ruler 2020 GB its just on my other PC so he can use it but ill make him a GR account, anyways he doesnt mind any country..but since im gonna be France he will probably be Spain...
Sectorknight21
Lieutenant

Post by Sectorknight21 »

Yeah, I'll be Germany.
"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." Erwin "The Desert Fox" Rommel
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Prepare to be crushed! 8) :lol:
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Mission Space wrote:He doesnt have Supreme ruler 2020 GB its just on my other PC so he can use it but ill make him a GR account, anyways he doesnt mind any country..but since im gonna be France he will probably be Spain...
Just let me know his name and final country choice as soon as possible.

Since France and Germany start off at odds with the rest of Europe we probably could use a Spain or UK since I am going to be Italy.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Just a reminder that this game kicks off tomorrow at 8 p.m. EST. Feel free to join us. It will be a relaxed game, I'm basically just looking for a mature group of reliable players who are interested in playing this great game via multiplayer on a regular basis.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

Looks like I going to be able to make the dates/times and havent seen anyone object to frequent AFK's so count me in, and I would like a small region just in case things go haywire around here. Im familiar with Gabon so Im requesting that region.
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Hundane wrote:Looks like I going to be able to make the dates/times and havent seen anyone object to frequent AFK's so count me in, and I would like a small region just in case things go haywire around here. Im familiar with Gabon so Im requesting that region.
I don't even know where that is, but okay. haha
GameRanger # 406426
Pax25
Colonel

Game Start 30 Minutes

Post by Pax25 »

Headed to GameRanger. Game start in 30 minutes. Please meet up there.
GameRanger # 406426
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

Thanks Pax for hosting the game. It was fun !! Hopefully will be there to continue next week.
Pax25
Colonel

Session #1 Completed - 1/1/2020-5/26/2020

Post by Pax25 »

Thanks to everyone who showed up for tonight's session. Mission Space was unable to connect, but besides that, the three of us went the full 3 hours without a hitch. War broke out in the east between Russia and China, and between North Korea and South Korea. The situation in Europe involved a non-aggression pact between the U.K. and Italy, while France continued to flex its muscles in the face of the world community.

Below is the total score ranking after session #1:

GameRanger # 406426
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

You guys should try and do an AAR on this.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Sectorknight21
Lieutenant

Post by Sectorknight21 »

I'm sorry I couldn't join last night, I had internet "problems" (the troubleshooter had me on untill midnight reseting my router downloading files only too tell me "oh, it appears to be that the internet service is down in your area it should be up by tommorrow" So, if there's still space for me next week I'd like too join with your permission.
"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." Erwin "The Desert Fox" Rommel
Hundane
General

Post by Hundane »

I'm sorry I couldn't join last night, I had internet "problems" (the troubleshooter had me on untill midnight reseting my router downloading files only too tell me "oh, it appears to be that the internet service is down in your area it should be up by tommorrow" So, if there's still space for me next week I'd like too join with your permission.
Fine by me, more peeps involved would make a better game.

Not gonna start an AAR but might add to anothers if they write it. Not much to tell from my point of view yet ,other than Hundane is going to prove why a leader of a 3rd world region should not have access to unit and tech designs. The proliferation of weapons and technologies has already begun.

One observation about MP chat, do you think that box is big enough ? or did I miss a way to minimize it ?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Hundane wrote:...One observation about MP chat, do you think that box is big enough ? or did I miss a way to minimize it ?
This is a known concern, long usernames limit the potential length of the field. Can't be resolved till we get a word wrap system.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Pax25
Colonel

Post by Pax25 »

Sectorknight21 wrote:I'm sorry I couldn't join last night, I had internet "problems" (the troubleshooter had me on untill midnight reseting my router downloading files only too tell me "oh, it appears to be that the internet service is down in your area it should be up by tommorrow" So, if there's still space for me next week I'd like too join with your permission.
Yes, of course you are welcome to join.
GameRanger # 406426

Return to “Multiplayer Games”