South Africa AAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

brantman19
Sergeant
Human: Yes

South Africa AAR

Post by brantman19 »

Ok so after getting over the situation dealt with in Korean Dragon. |O I have decided to try Ruges again but with South Africa.
The decision was pretty easy seeing as how I would have a little time before having to worry about a larger nation to deal with and I could build a bit beforehand. I also saw that Africa pretty much goes to h*ll pretty quickly, so it would be fun to be the more dominant power trying to take the continent with the world going to sh*t around me. Not to mention that I have some pretty extensive knowledge playing at South Africa in other game modes. So here it is and yes, President Brantley French is back at it again. Make up whatever story you wish to account for that. :lol:

Game:
Game Mode: Ruges GC v5.08
Everything is default

Back Story:
Ongoing conflict in Ukraine leads to a resurgence of power in Russia.
A weak NATO fails to respond and get involved in Ukraine. The terrorist cell, ISIS, begins to take over key countries such as Iraq and Syria. Puppet governments are installed to quell western fears.

Ukraine elects a new prime minister, who begins to work with Russia. Russia backs down and tensions ease.
China begins to seek better relations with Russia while relations with India begin to flare.
Drug cartels in Mexico form into guerrilla groups. These groups begin transporting thousands of illegal immigrants across the border into the US.

Tensions begin to arise between Brazil and Argentina and old rivalries are renewed.
A coup started by ISIS in Iran fails. Tensions rise as Iran points towards its western neighbors.
African countries boil in turmoil as western aid is slowly cut off. Many African leaders see aid in the form of the land surrounding them.
A new American president, Janet Vandenberg, is elected on promises of isolating the US and NATO.

South Africa pleads for NATO, Russia, and China to help stabilize the continent. Little aid is brought in as South African forces are stretched thin helping other African nations fight rebel groups.
Russia and China sign a treaty bringing both nations closer.
Mexican guerrilla forces take over the country and begin feeding money and supplies into other Latin American nations to fuel guerrilla groups there.

South African troops are slowly overran as several African nations armed forces either retreat from rebels or join them. The South African population start protesting in the streets of Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Several successful coups are started in many Latin American countries bringing them in line with Mexico.
NATO and the US turn a blind eye.
Russia, China, and India begins to build up forces.
North Korea launches two new nuclear weapons for testing. South Korea's protests go unheard.

An Indian jet is accidentally shot down near Chinese airspace. Tensions reach a crescendo in the region.
South African protests go unheard. A new leader, Brantley French, is at the forefront calling for true change from the government. A military coup is successful. The military leaders ask Mr. French to become the next prime minister of South Africa. He agrees and is sworn in on August 1, 2019. His first order of business is to recall all military aid to South Africa. Prime Minister French seeks to establish an African continent that is secured by the power of South Africa without the need to ask for permission. His cabinet informs him that the only viable way for him to achieve such a feat is to begin preparations to annex the continent. Unfortunately, these actions will begin much scrutiny upon the nation from outside. French decides to cross that bridge when it approaches as South Africa is the only nation that could increase the standard of living to the 1 billion people living on the continent.
NATO begins to see troop buildups in Russian and Chinese territories. The US reverses their isolationist approach and resumes aid to Europe.
Dec 31, 2019: In a state address, Prime Minister French announced his plan for his term as prime minister of South Africa. Equality for all Africans being the first on his list. Second being a strong military to protect the African people. He also made a statement about how South Africa is one of the only countries to have nuclear weapons and voluntarily disarm them. Seeing as how the rest of the world did not follow this path, he starting the African Space Agency to begin working on communications satellites and research ways to free the Earth of the fear of a nuclear Armageddon in the future.

Ok so I know that I seem to be following a pattern with some things. The current Ukrainian situation is too good a backdrop for the resurgence of Russian power for me to ignore. ISIS seemed like they were on a path to taking over Iraq and Syria so I chose that direction. Also, I repeated the nuclear protection satellites again because lets face it, your space program is only able to attain that at its highest level. So the real fun starts this afternoon as I begin the play through.
brantman19
Sergeant

Re: South Africa AAR

Post by brantman19 »

Jan 1 2020
First priority for South Africa is to become as self sufficient as possible. Oil and Coal are not being met fully so engineers have been tasked with creating 52 new oil fields and 10 new coal mines. This should be more than enough. Research has also been pushed to 200% efficiency and will be set to auto other than the necessary space program tools. Many of our neighbors are unhappy with us and we do not have sufficient Casus Belli against them so we will wait a month to either be attacked or for them to attack others to raise Casus Belli.

Jan 10 2020
Georgia Republic has fallen to Russia

Jan 20 2020
Deal made with Switzerland: 306 tons of Consumer Goods from Switzerland for 30 days of $7.66M

Jan 26 2020
Botswana has repeatedly declared war on many countries: Burkina Faso, Central Africa, Eritrea, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Rwanda, Swaziland, Tanzania, Western Sahara, and Zimbabwe. We cannot allow this aggression to go unchecked. It makes perfect sense for us to make our entrance here onto the African stage. DEFCON has been raised to 3 in order to prepare to initiate war on Feb 1. Plans are also being drawn up.

WAR!
Feb 1 2020
Today, South Africa began their campaign against Botswana. Prime Minister French announced that an exorbitant amount of aggression from Botswana towards other African nations must be checked. Several recon planes are already en route and troops are being loaded to hit there targets.
Operation Bot Bash: The plan is simple, Phase I consists of an armored column of recon, tank, and motorized infantry moving on Lobatse and heading toward the capital Gaborone. Phase II will mean taking the military base at Molepolole. Phase III will be the final push up to Francistown as it will most likely be the new capital.

Feb 12 2020
Phase I is complete. Gaborone has been taken by South African forces. The capital moves to Francistown.

Feb 13 2020
Phase II is completed with the capture of Molepoloe. Supply links are being made for the attack on Francistown.

VICTORY!
Feb 14 2020
Francistown surrenders without a fight. Botswana falls to South Africa and Zimbabwe. The population, production, and military facilities located in the south go to South Africa, while the barren road network in the north goes to Zimbabwe. DEFCON goes to 5

WAR!
Feb 21 2020
Ethiopia declares war on South Africa. At this time, we can only see our pacification of Botswana as the cause for this attack. This landlocked country is too far out our current reach. Our DEFCON is raised to 3 in readiness for a sneak attack from another nation's border.

Feb 27 2020
Jordan falls to Israel.

Feb 29 2020
The world is at war. The African continent is on fire from the many different countries attacking each other. NATO forces are fighting in Eastern Europe against Russia and her allies. East Asia a three way struggle for power after Russia surprisingly declared war on China. South Korea and North Korea are also in the mix. South Asia has shown little motion despite all players being a war with each other. Israel appears to have made major headway in the Middle East as they have taken the Sinai, Jordan, Golan Heights, and the southern half of Lebanon. South America is simmering as well as Brazil and Argentina fight with their allies to dominate the continent. To the north, the USA is at war with both Cuba and Mexico where they hold (shakily) Mexico's Gulf Coast. South Africa's primary fight looks to come against Namibia next but the quest for petrol sufficiency is number one on the to-do list.
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

Mar 3 2020
The UN sends me military advisers but I feel that they won't do much advising as we cannot reach our targets at the present time. That will soon change.

Mar 20 2020
The decision has been made to invade Namibia to the northwest on Apr 1 2020. Recon shows that the ports Luderitz and Walvis Bay are not garrisoned and that a quick hit from our airborne teams could take them before the Namibians could respond. War plans are being drawn up to exploit this weakness.

Mar 24 2020
Lithuania falls to Russia and Belarus.

Mar 25 2020
The decision has been made to commence Operation Nabber on Apr 1 2020.
Operation Nabber will have three phases. Phase I will be combined airborne drops on Luderitz and Walvis Bay supported by naval bombardments. Phase II will be an armored force rolling up the central highway toward the capital of Windhoek and will be conducted simultaneously with Phase I. Phase III will be the capture of Windhoek and the mop up of all Namibian forces.

War!
Apr 1 2020
6:00 AM: Operation Nabber commences with Phase I. Prime Minister French made an announcement from the capital today, "Our military forces today initiated an operation in Namibia today to liberate what was once ours. The recent aggression by Angola to Namibia's north is a threat that will soon spill south and poses a serious threat to the South African people. We cannot allow Angola's aggression to go unchecked. We hope to bring all operations in Namibia to a close without many causalities. We ask that all Namibian people realize that they are joining a much more prosperous nation and one that will greatly enhance their life."

Apr 4 2020
Phase I is complete. South African forces have taken both ports and the armored column is pushing up the middle road. Detachments are being sent to connect the ports to the main road for better supply.

Apr 14 2020
Luderitz has been connected to the main road and is providing supply to the forces pushing on Windhoek

Apr 19 2020
Kyrgyzstan falls to Kazakhstan.

Victory!
Apr 20 2020
Phase II is complete as the capital Windhoek is taken. After the loss of the their capital, Namibia capitulates. South Africa receives all of the land west of the central highway, while Zimbabwe receives all land northwest of the capital. Prime Minister French announced that he was overjoyed at returning this land to the South African empire and that the border with Angola is secured.

Apr 26 2020
South African forces have seen a lot of changes on the roads heading east from Windhoek into Zimbabwe between Angola and Zimbabwe. It seems as if Angola is working to make a push west. We cannot allow them to gather more borderland from Zimbabwe. It has been decided by Prime Minister French that we need to begin working on a preemptive strike into Angola from our newly acquired territory of Namibia. Operation plans are being drawn up as we speak.

Apr 30 2020
Prime Minister French addressed the nation today to announce the major steps that have been taken over the past couple of months to unify the nation. He first announced the great strides made by the military in the capture of Botswana and Namibia, while also issuing a stern warning to the Angolans to quit their warmongering or face retaliation from South African forces. He also spoke of the great production advances that have been made as petroleum output is 4 times the demand and making a great profit for the country. He expects the coal deficit to be cut soon and engineers are being sent to the area. Research is going along great as the nation's tech level has reached 103 and is 19th best in the world. The nations space program is on track as we have one communication satellite ready to launch. The country should begin to build its first orbital launch station northeast of Durban in the next week. We are still a long way from researching a nuclear defense capability from space but it is hoped that we can learn from future satellite launches to MAKE the world disarm or destroy their nuclear weapons as they are launched.

May 2 2020
South Africa today announced that it has laid the foundations for the African Space Agency today as building began construction on the coast northeast of Durban. Also of note is three other fabrication buildings that appear to be missile facilities. Once this military base is completed, South Africa can see the rewards of an advanced space program and an advanced missile capability.

May 3 2020
Recon has shown that the ports on the coasts of Angola are highly garrisoned and an airborne assault would be met with such fierce resistance that it would surely fail. Plans have thus been drawn to consists of armored columns only supported by airborne drops on lightly garrisoned positions. Operation Antler is set to begin on May 7 2020. Phase I will consists of a small column taking the supply outpost of Rundu while the main column will advance to Lubango. From there, elements can be used to secure a port 140 km to the west and an airfield 400 km to the east. Phase II will begin with an attack on Huambo and the port town of Lobito about 200 km to the west. From there, the armored column will break up into two parts. One will head to take the hydro facility southeast of the capital of Luando and the other will head east to take Luena. Phase III will take the eastern column farther east and Kolwezi and Saurimo before heading back west to surround Luando. The western column will head north to Inski, then west to Cabinda before heading south to complete the encirclement of Luando. Phase IV will be the primary assault of Luando and hopefully the final assault on Angola.

May 4 2020
Units begin to move into positions to begin Operation Antler.

May 7 2020
Operation Antler is underway. Prime Minister French announced to the nation today that the aggression of Angolan government cannot go unchecked and that the suffering of the Angolan people are too much for the South African government to sit idly by and allow to happen. He also cited reconnaissance showing a buildup of tanks and artillery on the border with Angola just north of Ondangwa as a reason enough to launch a preemptive strike on Angola to weaken it's government's hold on the military and people.

May 17 2020
Deal made with Zimbabwe. Gave 4.2M barrels of Petrol for 682.11M

May 22 2020
Kuwait falls to Iran.

Jun 5 2020
Phase I is 3/4s completed. Several setbacks caused by frontline supply issues hindered the South African advance but Lubango has finally been taken. Units in the area will hold until the airfield is back online and supply is flowing again. Then the push on the port will commence followed by the push on the airfield.

Jun 11 2020
With beaten and battered forces, the South African army has taken the port town of Namibe. The column has now turned around and headed back east to establish a supply line to take the airfield.

Jun 26 2020
Phase I is complete with the airfield at Mononque being captured and supplies are beginning to flow in now. Once garrisons are in place, the South African forces will flow back to Lubango and rest for a few days before commencing Phase II.

Jul 18 2020
Slovenia falls to Italy.

July 29 2020
Phase II is complete as both Lobito and Luena are captured from Angolan forces. Phase III will commence on Aug 5 2020 after reinforcements arrive and troops are allowed to rest.

Aug 5 2020
Phase III commences as scouts have already begun working on the supply routes toward the next targets.

Aug 9 2020
The western force has attacked and now holds the hydro facility southeast of the capital, Luando. The eastern force has trekked to the outskirts of Kolwezi where they await supplies to catch up.

Ok so this ends my play for Wednesday (9/3), obviously Angola is much bigger and harder to crack since the south has very poor infrastructure. Now that supplies are moving easier and my eastern force is as far as they are going to get away from the coast for Operation Antler, we should be seeing a quicker pace. Tomorrow, I should finish up Operation Antler and then probably spend the remaining time building up forces and figuring out the next move.
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

Today will be a short day since I only work 3 hours. I do plan on getting Angola wrapped up or at lease being on Phase IV.

Sep 21 2020
Mexico falls to the United States.

Sep 28 2020
Nepal falls to China.

Oct 4 2020
Phase III is complete and the eastern force moves in on the military base at Luando. The western force is still trying to get south to help in the advance.

Oct 5 2020
The eastern force is pushed back as a forces around Luando reassemble and beat them back. The western force as arrived on the outskirts and is readying the attack.

Oct 7 2020
The western force moves in and captures the military base at Luando. The capital is under direct attack now as reinforcements are called to the line.

Oct 9 2020
Due to the battered South African forces failure to take the capital. Reinforcements have been called up and are waiting outside outside of artillery range. Once enough forces have been accrued, Phase IV will begin.

Oct 12 2020
15 fresh units have been thrown into the attack.

Victory!
Oct 14 2020
Angolan forces have surrendered. The time for peace is here as Ethiopia is still unable to be attacked.

Oct 21 2020
Prime Minister French made a speech to the South African people today on the progress of the country. With the rapid expansion of the country, the time has been determined to let the economy catch up. New technology needs to be deployed and world events are quickly becoming bigger threats that the country just isn't prepared for. NATO is at war with a large contingent of countries led by Russia as well as being at war with China. Africa is a hotbed of activity as every country is at war with someone else. South Africa's fears of genocide are being realized any many areas of Africa and as new units are constructed Prime Minister French has warned the country that war is not out of the question to save the peoples of Africa. New enemies are being realized closer to home than what was first thought. Time will only tell how World War 3 will play out for South Africa, the African continent, and the world.
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

Ok today will probably be a little boring as most of it is about getting South Africa more self sufficient and getting the military a little more powerful.

Oct 31 2020
Prime Minister French asked for a diplomatic update today from Jose Obama, the State Department minister. There are two major alliance systems out there that are at war with each other.
NATO- USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, South Korea, Taiwan, United Kingdom
Great Union- Russia, Argentina, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Cuba, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Kazakhstan, Libya, North Korea, Paraguay Peru, Spain, Syria, Ukraine, Venezuela, and Vietnam. Surprisingly China and Russia made peace and then allied (Great dynamic Ruges)
The battle lines for each are drawn in Finland, eastern Poland, Slovakia, Turkey, and all along Brazil's border.
Another smaller alliance has formed called the Southern Asian Alliance.
SAA- India, Australia, East Timor, Japan, Laos, Papua New Guinea,Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand.
They are at war with the Great Union. The battles mostly rage with China in southern Asia.
The African continent is a mess but South Africa is by far the strongest. Prime Minister French calls this the only sphere of importance for the next 5-10 years.
The Middle East is torn between Israel and Iran with most countries facing off against Israel.

The Treasury Department announced that the country is running a $284M deficit but trades are equaling $1128M and the tax rate is acceptable for now. Inflation is still high at 9.2% and unemployment is too low (3.2%) to try to add more production. Construction costs are at $66M a day and falling. The treasury sits at $181,734M.

Essop Sonjica, the Head Researcher, reported that research has gone above expectations. Several military projects have been completed and the quality of life has been improved for South Africans through research so far. The technology level has been increased to 104 and 9 of 19 research facilities are being utilized to help keep research progressing without going over budget.

Jeffrey Pahad, the head of the African Space Agency, announced that 3 communications satellites were ready to launch and a reconnaissance satellite was ready to go with more of each on the way. Construction of the launch pad was progressing nicely and was over halfway done and 205 days were expected to completion. Prime Minister French ordered the defense minister, Angela Zuma, to send any available engineers to the site to push the construction along further. Pahad and Sonjica announced that they are maybe 3-4 years away from the first defense satellite tests to begin. Prime Minister French emphasized that this is the main priority of both the research and Space Agency teams.

Dec 2 2020
Togo falls to Nigeria.

Dec 13 2020
In preparation for future wars, all infantry, anti-tank, and anti-air units that do not have airborne or vehicle abilities are being disbanded. They are not mobile enough to be used.

Dec 16 2020
Tech level 105 has been reached.

Dec 17 2020
Prime Minister French visited one of the refugee camps outside of Pretoria today and discovered that thousands are coming from Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Congo, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. He has asked that the military to survey the people and perform flights of these countries to discover why there is a mass of people from these countries.

Dec 20 2020
Defense Minister Zuma reported that the refugees are running from disease in Congo and the Democratic Republic of Congo as the governments there are not taking steps to stop the spread of the virus. Prime Minister French has begun research on Disease Causality to help determine what has started the disease and how to stop it. The refugees from Lesotho are running from economic hardship to the easily accessible South Africa. Zimbabwe is a much more serious matter. The ongoing wars have caused the many people from Botswana and conquered regions on Mozambique to evacuate to South Africa to avoid the war. Prime Minister French has authorized an attack on Zimbabwe to hopefully stop the threat before it leads to more civilian deaths. Operation Stop Gap will commence on Jan 1 2020.

Dec 22 2020
Djibouti falls to Ethiopia.

Dec 31 2020
Prime Minister French gives the final OK on Operation Stop Gap. Phase I will consists of lightly armored units taking the highway intersections in the west to create supply links to the interior of Zimbabwe while units hidden further back will deploy and head to assist. Phase II relies on intelligence gathered from deep in Zimbabwe. If intelligence states that garrison defense is low, airborne forces will leap out over Bulawayo and Gweru to create forward operating bases while an armored force takes Masvingo and links up with the airborne. If garrisons are high, an armored column will take these objectives alone. Phase III consists of an attack on Hwange to secure the northwest border and road network while the main column takes Chimoio and the roads leading to the capital of Harare. Once Chimoio is taken, Phase IV can commence with the attack on Harare, the military base at Manyame and a small element attacking the Hydro facilities to the northwest. Zimbabwe should then fall. The attack is scheduled to begin at 6AM the following morning.

WAR!
Jan 1 2021
Operation Stop Gap begins at 6 AM with Phase I. Advanced placed units move in and begin to work on supply routes for units moving in from the south and west. Units hidden further back begin racing to the front.

Jan 4 2021
At the cost of 2 recon planes, it has been determined that the airborne option would be too expensive. The armored columns have begun forming.

Jan 21 2021
Phase I is complete with the complete linkage of the supply lines in the west. The armored column is well underway for Phase II.

WAR!
Jan 31 2021
Tunisia has declared war on South Africa. No plans will be drawn as they are located on the Mediterranean.

WAR!
Feb 1 2021
Citing reports that South Africa is meddling in other African nations affairs, the Democratic Republic of Congo has declared war against South Africa. Prime Minister French has begun to suspect their is something larger going on in the African continent and vows to discover what it is. The current battle plan is to hold the line until Zimbabwe is dealt with.

Feb 4 2021
Estonia falls to Russia.

Feb 12-13 2021
The African Space Agency completes its first launch pad and shoots the first communications satellite into orbit.

Feb 14 2021
Phase II is complete as Gweru falls to South African forces.

Feb 20 2021
Latvia falls to Belarus and Russia.

Mar 1 2021
Phase III is completed and Harare is encircled.

VICTORY!
Mar 5 2021
Harare falls and Zimbabwe is defeated.

Mar 6 2021
Defense Minister Zuma presents a sound military plan to Prime Minister French and the rest of the cabinet. Operation Sniff Out will be broken up into 5 phases. Phase I will be to take the detached southern fringe and the metropolis of Lubumbashi. Phase II will be to take the central core up to Tshikapa. Phase III will be to take the eastern half of the country up to Bunia and Isiro. Phase IV will be to take the entire center (save for a few small hard to reach towns). Phase V should be the simplest of all, take the capital at Kinshasa. Phase I is scheduled to commence on Mar 15 2020.

Mar 15 2021
Operation Sniff Out has begun in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Phase I commences.

Mar 23 2021
Phase I is complete as Lubumbashi is taken.

VICTORY!
May 1 2021
During the middle of a combined Phase II and III offensive. The Democratic Republic of Congo fell! The land was split between Zambia (southeast), Uganda (northeast), Congo (west), Sudan (north), and South Africa (core, capital, and east central). There is still no sign of what was causing the people to get sick. Prime Minister French vows to continue the search.

May 28 2021
Note: I am ending it here for the day. A lot got accomplished today like the conquests of Zimbabwe and the Democratic Republic of Congo. The African Space Agency is up and going. World War 3 is in full swing. I have a plan for the whole disease thing that should come out with tomorrow's post.
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

Jun 9 2021
Research Minister Sonjica reports that Disease Causality has been completed. Prime Minister French sends a team to begin finding the source of the disease in newly acquired regions of the Congo River basin.

Jun 13 2021
The research team reports back that the disease is transferred through water an have requested tests be performed at the cities along the river. It is a weaponized strain of ebola.

Jun 14 2021
Tests performed at the hydro facility at Matadi near the Congo River delta show high levels of this strain of Ebola. The decision is made to take over the entire river basin by force to find and destroy the virus dump spot and cleanse the river. Water Reclamation techniques have begun to begin the cleansing process.

Jun 15 2021
Prime Minister French alerts the presidents of the Congo basin about the weaponized strain of Ebola found in the waters of the Congo River and of South Africa's plan to find the source and cleanse the river. Congo, Central African Republic, Sudan, Uganda, and Cameroon refuse to believe that one of them would poison the river and will not allow South African inspectors to operate in their portions of the river. Prime Minister French walks out of the meeting in protest.

Jun 17 2021
After a day of discussion, it is decided that South Africa must search the countries of the Congo River basin one-by-one until the source of the virus is found, regardless of the acceptance of the other nations. President French begins drawing plans for the invasion of Congo. The overall mission is Operation Cleanse which is finding and cleansing of the Congo River. The operation against Congo is Operation Kong. The plan is simple. Phase I will be to take the barracks at Lloubomo and the sea pier at Pointe-Noire. Phase II will be to turn north and grab the capital of Brazzaville and the military base located there. Phase III will be to take Makoua and Ouesso, if that is necessary. The invasion commences on Jun 23 2021.

WAR!
June 23 2021
The invasion commences at 2AM. Kayes is the first supply checkpoint and is taken by 4AM, just as heavy resistance is met.

Jun 26 2021
Advanced Water Processing was completed and should help cleanse the water system once the Congo is liberated.

Jun 30 2021
Phase I is complete as Pointe-Noire is taken.

Victory!
Jul 7 2021
Phase II is complete as Brazzaville falls and Congo gives up. Central African Republic takes the northern extent of the Congo.

Jul 9 2021
The Ebola research team begins testing at Brazzaville but still finds the high levels from the earlier report. Prime Minister French determines that Cameroon is the next country that needs to be searched but a direct route is unable to be found with logistical problems. It is decided that Gabon and possibly Nigeria needs to be taken to search Cameroon and Operation Lineup is beginning to be developed. It will be implemented in 3 weeks to give our troops time to repair and rest.

WAR!
Jul 31 2021
Operation Lineup is a go at 4AM. Phase I is to take Masuku and begin searching up the road to take Lambarene. Phase II will be to send a small expeditionary force to take Port-Gentil and to grab the northern town of Oyem along with the road heading into Nigeria. Phase III will be to double back on the capital of Libreville and the military base supporting it.

Aug 7 2021
Phase I complete.

Aug 17 2021
Port-Gentil falls and Phase II is complete.

Victory!
Aug 19 2021
Operation Lineup comes to a close as Gabon falls to South Africa.

Sep 1 2021
In meetings between the Defense Department and State Department, Prime Minister French discussed the need to attack Cameroon but Nigeria was in the way by a tiny strip of road. The Defense Department revealed that Cameroon forces were trying to take the road but were meeting heavy resistance. Prime Minister French stated that Nigeria's terrorist organizations are a thorn in humanity's side and must be dealt with sooner or later. The State Department asked that all decisions wait until Oct 1 2021 so that either a treaty can be worked out with Nigeria or Cameroon can break down the road and connect. Prime Minister French agreed and advised the Defense Department to get a military plan against Cameroon delivered to him as well as a plan against both Cameroon and Nigeria as a fall back if Cameroon doesn't break through.

Sep 25 2021
The research department reported that Water Reclamation has been completed and being used to help cleanse the Congo River basin that we control.

Sep 29 2021
Cameroon has broken through and the road now connects us directly. Operation Racket is given a go by Prime Minister French and set to being on Oct 1 2021.

WAR!
Oct 1 2021
Operation Racket begins at 12AM. Phase I is to advance up the road and surround the capital of Yaounde and take it. Phase II is to continue on and secure the border with the Central African Republic past Batouri. Phase III is to then press north and take the last city of Garoua.

Oct 8 2021
Phase I has faltered as the siege of the capital has broken for the time being. New forces are being rallied to come in and take the capital straight.

This is where I have to end for the day. Not as much as I wanted due to meetings and pausing the game but more is on the way. Enjoy!
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

Oct 12 2021
After a renewed push on the Cameroon capital of Yaounde, it is taken and Phase I is complete. Forces begin a push to take Batouri.

VICTORY!
Oct 14 2021
Operation Racket is completed as Cameroon capitulates. The eastern road to Batouri is given to South Africa. The Central African Republic takes a few slivers of territory and part of the road heading north. Nigeria takes the northern town of Garoua.

Oct 15 2021
Operation Cleanse can now be resumed as a direct route into Central African Republic can be established. The research team has noted that there is a small amount of the Ebola strain in the streams of Cameroon but none of these have a direct route into the Congo. This raises new questions as to how far this disease has stretched. Prime Minister French has asked that the State Department begin seeking line of site treaties and land transit rights to all African countries in an effort to find the source.

Oct 20 2021
The State Department reported back today that the present diplomatic state of South Africa is too violent for anyone to allow any agreements between themselves and South Africa. Outraged that the local and international eyes are turning blindly from the starving and dying people of Africa, Prime Minister French declares a "War on Blindness and Tolerance." Any African nation that shows a lack of motivation to discover the cause of the Ebola strain will be treated as an enemy of the human race and that government will be wiped from the Earth. Several African nations that were taken by rebel groups raise their alert levels in anticipation of a war with South Africa. Members of the UN applaud the message and many high profile names throughout the western world show their support but NATO, Greater Union, and South Asian Alliance members have focused on the wars they are currently dealing with and have left Africa to its own internal squabbles.

Nov 8 2021
Central African Republic refuses to allow Operation Cleanse teams in. The orders are drawn up for an attack on Central African Republic. Operation Crossroads will commence on Nov 10.

WAR!
Nov 10 2021
Operation Crossroads commences with 3 faces. Phase I is to take the western half of the country while a small force takes the detached road to Ouesso. Phase II will be to take the southern and eastern portions while the western forces closes on the capital of Bangui. Phase III is the capture of Bangui and hopefully the addition of the road network leading into the new areas of Sudan.

Nov 17 2021
Phase I is complete and Phase II is well under way in the north.

VICTORY!
Nov 24 2021
Phase II was well underway when Central African Republic capitulated to South Africa. It gave the western 2/3 of the country to South Africa and the rest went to Sudan.

Nov 25 2021
Operation Cleanse teams still find large amounts of Ebola in the newly acquired parts of the Congo River. A combined attack on Sudan and Uganda is being planned to commence sometime in December. This would place us directly on the border with our old foe, Ethiopia.

WAR!
Dec 5 2021
Tanzania appears to be the first to see our threats are real and declares war on South Africa as a response. No plans are made until future advances allow us to see a real possibility of hostilities.

WAR!
Dec 6 2021
Mozambique followed their Tanzanian allies and have declared war against South Africa. Looks like Operation Cleanse will take a back seat for a little while to Operation Back Breaker. Plans are being drawn up and a holding action along the border is taking place and units move into the area.

WAR!
Dec 7 2021
Lesotho declares war on South Africa. Prime Minister French told the South African people today to not be worried as the efforts to stop the unjust are like a Hydra: One head is cut off to have 2 more take its place and like the famous Greek hero Hercules, we will slay this beast and the wrongs committed by them.

Dec 7 2021
The emergency plan Operation Fill-Up has commenced on Lesotho in an attempt to destroy Lesotho and fill in the gap of getting troops from west to east where the real action is. The plan is to attack from both north and south and perform a pincer move on the Lesotho capital, Maseru.

Dec 9 2021
Azerbaijan falls to Iran.

VICTORY!
Dec 14 2021
Operation Fill-Up succeeds and Lesotho is annexed into South Africa.

Dec 15 2021
Operation Back Breaker begins. Phase I is to take the Mozambique capital, Maputo. Phase II is to continue up the coast and take Beira. Phase III is to take Nacala and the nearby military base. This should eliminate Mozambique if it hasn't already happened. Phase IV is to Mtwara from Tanzania. Phase V is to take control of southern and western Tanzania to stop the flow of troops moving through Burundi to attack our northern territories. Phase VI is to take Mwanza and head east to Tanga. Phase VII will be the final assault on the Tanzanian core and the capital at Dar Es Salaam.

Dec 20 2021
Phase I is complete and a wrap up of the zone to Phase II is underway.

Dec 24 2021
Phase II is complete and Beira falls.

VICTORY!
Jan 10 2022
Nacala falls and Phase III comes to an end. Supply is trying to reach the border and we will begin Phase IV once that happens.

Jan 13 2022
A giant border war has started on the western edge of the border with Tanzania. Over 50 units are involved from both sides, each trying to outmaneuver the other and halt a small South African force from taking Songea, Tanzania. South Africa is moving air forces into the region.

Jan 14 2022
Surprisingly, Tanzania has begun a full border attack. Air forces are more than adequate to hold them back as units rush to counter and cut supply lines.

Jan 18 2022
Both sides have fallen back to better positions as each side has battered. Reinforcements from the northern most points in the Congo River basin are too far to provide effective aid and would leave that region vulnerable to attack so it is determined that a 3 week hold will placed on Operation Back Breaker to allow South African forces a chance to regroup, repair, and rest. Some forces will be allowed to probe but no major offensives will take place until the rest of the troops are ready for a major offensive.

Feb 11 2022
Phase IV is complete as Songea and Mtwara are conquered. The local commander in Songea calls for one of the Ebola research teams to prepare a team to come at the end of Operation Back Breaker.

Apr 2022
Note: Ok this is where I end for the day. Unfortunately I couldn't get Tanzania more than about halfway taken over. I hate to leave you all on a cliffhanger on that last post but I really want to dive into that part of the story line when I get a a month without combat going on. I can more than likely to get that part of the story tomorrow. I am extremely excited about it because it has major implications to where this whole thing goes after Africa is taken over. I had also wanted to get a country year end report but this war is a little too much to worry about it so a new one will more than likely come out at the end of the 2022 year. Well I hope you enjoy it so far!
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

Apr 14 2020
Phase V is complete as Bukoba falls. Forces have begun to push for the objectives in Phase VI

May 3 2020
Forces not involved with taking the northern roads and Tanga are allowed to begin probing the capital, Dar Es Salaam.

May 15 2020
Phase VI has been completed as Tanga falls. All forces are preparing to assault the capital.

May 20 2020
Phase VII is complete as Dar Es Salaam is captured. The capital is moved to Zanzibar and a an air operation is being planned to take the island.

Jun 2 2020
A large force of attack aircraft attack Zanzibar. Under the air cover, air transports move 2 Spec Forces, 2 Elite Forces, and 3 Ranger units to try to take Zanzibar.

Victory!
Jun 4 2020
Zanzibar is unable to hold out and Tanzania capitulates to South Africa.

Jun 5 2020
The commander in the newly acquired region can now guarantee the safety of Operation Cleanse researchers and requests that they report to Songea.

Jun 7 2020
Operation Cleanse researchers arrive in Songea. They discover that on of the supply depots there was masking a small laboratory facility. The lab showed trace amounts of the Ebola virus. The warehouse nearby was filled with thousands of barrels of water contaminated with the Ebola strain and a mass grave located nearby held thousands of bodies. Most of the computers data files had been wiped and proved to be useless besides the word "Greer."

Jun 8 2020
Prime Minister French is briefed on the lab complex at Songea. He immediately dispatches the research teams to Kigoma on Lake Tanganyaka, Musoma on Lake Victoria, and Mbamba Bay(where the road ends) southwest of Songea on Lake Nyasa to test for the virus and see if Tanzania was dumping the barrels into the lakes.

Jun 10 2020
The research teams report that Lake Nyasa and Lake Tanganyika are highly contaminated. Lake Musoma shows lower levels and is likely not a dump spot by Tanzania. Prime Minister French calls for a meeting with Zambia and Malawi asking them to allow his teams access to their countries so that the lakes and water sources can be cleaned.

Jun 11 2020
Panama falls to Columbia.

Jun 12 2020
Both Zambia and Malawi agree to allow teams to enter their territories and clean the lakes with the new water treatment technologies.

June 15 2020
Operation Cleanse teams are refused entry into Malawi and Zambia. Prime Minister French again requests for both Zambia and Malawi to allow access. Both governments don't understand what is going on and assure French that the teams are allowed by the government to enter.

June 17 2020
Operation Cleanse teams are met by gunfire at the border of Malawi as they try to enter. Coup d'etats are taking place in Zambia and Malawi by military forces! Prime Minister French, knowing that his armies are tired of war, decides to wait until the coups are either put down or succeed.

Jun 19 2020
Prime Minister French receives word that both coups are successful and the Presidents of both Malawi and Zambia have been executed. Both countries government's issued press releases stating that the people and military feared that letting in the aggressive South African nations research teams would allow for further contamination of their water resources as well as using the government as puppets to be walked over. Prime Minister French tried to reach out to the new governments stating that the teams are only coming into treat the water and will leave once the operations are complete there.

Jun 20 2022
Mongolia falls to Russia and China

Jun 21 2022
Both governments refuse Prime Minister French's hand of friendship and continue to not allow Operation Cleanse teams to enter their territories. Seeing that more African people will die as a result of the actions of both governments, French makes the decision to invade both countries simultaneously in the interest of humanitarianism. Plans are drawn up for Operation Flicker. No start date is scheduled.

Jul 1 2022
The plans for Operation Flicker are complete. Phase I is to take southern Malawi and the barracks at Zomba as well as the captured northern territory of Zambia to Moba. Phase II will be to take Kasama, Zambia and the capital of Malawi, Mzuzu. Phase III will be to send a force to capture north-central Zambia to Ndola, a western force will take Linvingstone and Mongu, and and eastern force will move in to take Kabwe. Phase IV will be to capture the Zambian capital of Lusaka from all directions. The plan is to commence on Jul 5 2022

Jul 3 2022
Cuba falls to the USA

WAR!
Jul 5 2022
All South African forces have made it to their start positions. Operation Flicker is given the green light and the attack commences.

Jul 8 2022
Phase I is complete and Phase II is well underway.

Victory!
Jul 13 2022
Phase II is completed as Kasama is taken and the capital city Lilongwe, Malawi falls. Malawi is no longer a hindrance.

Jul 21 2022
Phase III is completed and the final push to take Zambia is linking up.

Victory!
Jul 25 2022
Phase IV is completed as Zambia falls.

Jul 29 2022
Now that Operation Cleanse is underway on the lakes in southern Africa, Prime Minister French has turned his attention to Lake Victoria and fixing what is most likely the root of the Ebola virus problem on the Congo. Uganda is the next country that needs to be taken care of and Sudan will likely follow.

Aug 14 2022
Operation Black Panther is decided to be used to take out Uganda. Phase I will be to take out the lands to the west while a force begins probing toward the capital in the south. Phase II will be to turn east and take the northern portion and core of the country. Phase III will be to take the capital of Kampala while division take the far east behind the capital, securing the border with Kenya.

Aug 16 2022
Switzerland falls to Italy and France.

Aug 18 2022
Benin falls to Nigeria.

Aug 21 2022
South African forces are nearly in position to begin the invasion of Uganda.

WAR!
Aug 28 2022
Operation Black Panther has commenced against Uganda.
Egypt declares war on South Africa. No plans are drawn.
Rwanda declares war on South Africa. A light contingent of armor will bust through on the western border near Cyangugu and will push to take on Kigali. Forces are being moved into position now.
Burundi declares war on South Africa. The decision is made to make the conquest of Burundi a part of the Rwanda force. After Kigali, Rwanda is taken, the force will go south and take Bujumbura, Burundi.

WAR!
Aug 29 2022
Equatorial Guinea declares war on South Africa. Plans are on temporary hold while reconnaissance is performed on Equatorial Guinea.

Sep 4 2020
Operation Black Panther has been revised completely. Due to the massive push by the combined enemy, all control of land forces are being given to the Department of Defense. Air forces will remain under the control of the Prime Minister and work to holding off the enemy and supporting land units. The plan is now to beat back the enemy and take back land.

Sep 13 2020
Burkina Faso falls to Ghana and Cote d'Ivoire.

Sep 25 2020
Note: Ok this is where I am going to end it for the day. Tomorrow will be a short day so I doubt we will dive more into the Operation Cleanse storyline more tomorrow but we will get closer to the next major breakthrough and it will really tie in a lot more. Now I do hope to finish up Operation Black Panther tomorrow. Enjoy
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

Sep 26 2022
Research Minister Sonjica happily reported that the African Space Agency has completed it's communications satellite program with the 10th satellite in orbit today. Prime Minister French announced his pride in the program before the entire nation and stated that the reconnaissance program was nearly complete as well.

Victory!
Oct 16 2022
Burundi falls as South African forces enter Bujumbura. Operation Black Panther has met one of it's 3 objectives.

WAR!
Oct 24 2022
Rwanda falls as South African forces take Kigali. 2 of the 3 objectives in Operation Black Panther are completed. Now for the final assault on Uganda.

Nov 4 2022
Military planners have finally come up with a plan to take out Equatorial Guinea. Operation Goldstar will consist of 2 phases. Phase I is a prolonged aerial bombardment of the island until resistance is small. Phase II will be to take transport airborne units to capture the capital, Malabo. It will start immediately.

Victory!
Nov 5 2022
Uganda falls and Operation Black Panther comes to an end as Kampala is captured by South African forces. Operation Cleanse teams are rushing to make tests at the hydro facility at Jinja.

Nov 6 2022
Operation Cleanse teams find high levels of Ebola virus in the water system at Jinja but this is not where the dumping was taking place. A major decision must be made by Prime Minister French. The new border is directly with the old enemy of Ethiopia but no supply line runs into the country. Sudan would complete the supply line and allow for nearly 100% completion of the Congo River basin cleanup.

Nov 10 2022
Prime Minister French makes the decision to take out Sudan. The recent civil war between the north and south proved that neither side can live in peace for long and the population suffers because of this. One powerful nation would be best to take over the region and provide stability to the people. Operation Tusk will begin on Nov 14 2022

WAR!
Nov 14 2022
Operation Tusk begins in Sudan. Phase I is to take the southern half of the country and take the towns of Juba and Waw. Phase II will be an attack up the central road through Ethiopia and take Malakal on the upper Nile River. From there we can push northwest and take the towns in the northwest. Phase III will cut east from Al Ubayyid and take Sannar. Phase IV will be broken into two parts: half of the advancing armies will head north and go toward Al Khartum while the second half will go south into Ethiopia and head for the capital of Addis Abeba. Phase V will see the northern army taking the Sudanese capital of Bur Sudan while the southern army takes the rest of Ethiopia. Note: The whole Operation will have probing forces taking territory from both countries at random.

Dec 5 2022
Phase I is complete of Operation Tusk complete.

Victory!
Dec 16 2022
Phases I and II of Operation Goldstar are complete as the capital of Equatorial Guinea, Malabo, falls to South African forces.

Dec 23 2022
Note: As mentioned yesterday,here is where I end for today as today was only a half day at work. Couldn't quite get to the stopping point I wanted to advance the storyline thanks to the AI in Sudan but we are pretty close to it. It makes sense for me to hit that point next week since I feel that it will be best to get the new stuff on a new, full week. Hope you have been enjoying it so far!
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

Ok new work week and hopefully an uninterrupted few days in front of me so lets see how much gets done. But first, I am going to do the Nation Update a few days earlier in game time.

Dec 23 2022
The South African Cabinet meets with President French today to discuss the yearly reports.
Production Department: We are currently in a surplus of good in most areas. We are still lacking in Consumer Goods, Electric Power, and Industrial Goods but we have a number of power plants that should be finishing up in the next 3 months. Prime Minister French requests that the Research Department look into ways to achieve higher rates in all resources.
Research Department: Operation Cleanse teams are working hard to clean up water sources that have been infected with the weaponized Ebola strain. They feel that they fully understand the virus and how to eradicate it. The only true form of eradication is to find the initial source and that requires Defense Department help. The African Space Agency has made rapid gains in the previous year. There are 10 communications satellites in orbit and we can communicate to nearly 97% of the world. Reconnaissance satellites cover 73% of the world with 8 already in orbit. 2 more are still on order. The defense satellite grid is closer but there are many intangible problems to work through. The addition of production enhancement tech shouldn't hinder current projects.
State Department: World War 3 is currently a jumble of nation vying for control of South America, Europe, and Asia. Advances by the Greater Union in Poland have seen the nearly the complete loss of the eastern regions of that nation but NATO pushes against Mexico and and the Middle East have been major victories. South Africa currently has no allies and is currently at war with Ethiopia, Sudan, Egypt and Tunisia. Other nations are looking to join in the fight against South Africa. Prime Minister French dismisses this and restates that the entire purpose of these wars is to end the genocide of Africans even if it means taking the entire continent, it must be done for the greater welfare of all.
Defense Department: The prolonged wars aren't taking as heavy a toll as previously thought and the soldier are pushed on by each victory. Several new techs are aiding in the fight and unit construction is at record pace as newly acquired citizens join the military each day. The only major issues that the military has is the supply in newly developed territories as it takes a long time for supply lines to reach soldiers pushing into enemy territory. Prime Minister French stated that the length of supply lines is already crippling and there are few things that can be done about this. When new long range bombers are able to be developed, he will also look into longer range, high capacity supply planes to aid the growing problem.
Prime Minister French was generally happy at the progress of the South African nation. Welfare for its citizens was very high and the treasury was in good order. As the Ebola strain has hit many people, the South African nation is getting closer to finding out who started it and bringing them to justice. It will only be a matter of time before the nation achieves its goals.

Jan 31 2023
Ul Abayyid falls and Phase III is deemed complete. Phase IV will begin in a week.

Feb 12 2023
Sannar falls and Phase IV is complete. A change in Operation Tusk is made. The entire force will head south and take on Ethiopia. Phase V is revised to include taking Addis Abeda and anything that remains of Ethiopia and end the war there. Phase VI will be to return north and take Al Khartum from Sudan and then continue one northeast and capture the Sudanese capital of Bur Sudan in Phase VII.

Apr 27 2023
Ireland falls to the United Kingdom.

May 19 2023
Serbia falls to Bulgaria

May 24 2023
I am ending this here for today. I didn't get too far but I will hopefully finish up the wars against Ethiopia and Sudan tomorrow as I have surrounded the Addis Abeda. It will be a bit shorter too because I am leaving out early.
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

May 28 2023
Operation Tusk finally succeeds in taking Addis Abeba from Ethiopia but they quickly move their capital to Debre Zeyit to the southeast. We begin our push on the new capital immediately.

Jun 2 2023
Debre Zeyit falls to South African forces. Ethiopia again moves their capital to Nazret to the southeast. The city is already surrounded and it is decided to let South African forces repair and regroup. Small elements will begin to take more land and resource facilities from Ethiopia in the mean time.

Jun 19 2023
Nazret falls to South African forces. Ethiopia moves the capital to Dire Dawa.

Jun 29 2023
Dire Dawa falls to South African forces. Ethiopia moves the capital to Hargeysa.

Jul 13 2023
This is where I have to end today. There will not be an update tomorrow but I hope to have one on Thursday.
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

Jul 13 2023
Ok so after missing a day due to intense work and then getting sick yesterday, I am back and I have 9 hours of play time so lets see where we get to today. Hopefully, the story will advance some more and we can get down to who is starting this Ebola strain.

Aug 7 2023
Hargeysa falls to Ethiopia and the capital is moved to K'Ebri Dehar.

Victory!
Aug 8 2023
After a prolonged onslaught, South African forces finally finish off the Ethiopian portion of Operation Tusk as the Ethiopian government capitulates. Somalia regained most of it's territory save for a few portions. South African forces are now repairing and resting as they begin the final assault on Sudan and prepare to finish off Operation Tusk.

Aug 9 2023
The remnants of the Ethiopian government flee as South African security forces approach the site of the last capital at K'Ebri Dehar. A small contingent of rebel troops in the area held the South African forces up long enough to allow critical documents to be destroyed from computer systems but one system was forgotten. Several documents on the hard drive relate to Russia. The supply depot's here also have chem trails like those found in Tanzania. Trace elements of the Ebola strain were found in the old capital of Djibouti that Ethiopia has taken earlier. Operation Cleanse teams have deduced that Ethiopia took over Djibouti in order to secure a port and airfield to move the virus into the country and push it into Africa. Several airfields have shown the same chem trail. Meanwhile, the Ethiopian government's plane has moved into Russian air space and we cannot find them.

Aug 11 2023
We have made pleas to Russia to extradite the remaining members of the Ethiopian government for war crimes but they have refused. Meanwhile, the virus strains in the rivers west of our territory have only dropped a little showing that the supply of the virus is barely dropped and the assumption is that Ethiopia was not the only country involved in the creation or distribution of the virus.

Victory!
Sep 4 202\3
As Al Khartum falls, Sudan throws in the towel and divides itself between South Africa, Egypt, and Eritrea. Operation Tusk is now officially over.

Sep 5 2023
Prime Minister French meets with his cabinet to discuss the next move for the military. Egypt is the obvious threat and we now border them but operations will soon be hampered because there is no continuous route into Egypt. The idea is to declare war on Eritrea and use the country to take the Red Sea road into Egypt. Hopefully, some more western African nations will declare war on us so that the continent can be more easily taken.

WAR!
Sep 8 2023
Operation Suez is presented to Prime Minister French and approved. Phase I will be an attack Eritrean capital of Asmera, hopefully ending the war. Phase II will be to send troops to capture Atbarah and Bur Sudan. Phase III will be a double edged attack intending a southern force to take Dunqulah while an eastern force takes the cross roads on the Red Sea east of Aswan. Once the southern force has conquered Dunqulah, they will start Phase IV which is a reroute to move up the Red Sea Road in tandem with the southern force who will turn west and work up the Nile Road. This will continue until the Nile Road force is at the capital of Al Qahirah. Phase V will be a hold at Al Qahirah and the Red Sea Road force will take the Suez and Delta areas north of the capital. Phase VI will be to take the capital and move on Marsa Matruh to the west if the capital moves. The date to start is Sep 13 2023.

Sep 9 2023
Croatia falls to Italy and Hungary.

Sep 13 2023
South Africa declares war on Eritrea and begins Operation Suez.

Sep 21 2023
Asmera is captured and Phase I is completed. Despite the fall of the capital, Eritrea moved it's capital to Bur Sudan. Planners decided that this is a Phase II objective already and that this will be taken with the natural order of things.

Victory!
Sep 22 2023
Eritrea capitulates and allows Bur Sudan to be given to Egypt.

Oct 20 2023
Phase II and II are complete. Phase IV will initiate soon.

Dec 18 2023
Phase IV is in full swing but I have to end here. So just a summary. Ethiopia appears to have been working with Russia and several other African nations to bring in the Ebola strain into the continent and was helping dump it into the water sources. South Africa is beginning to try to take the Suez canal. All in the middle of gigantic world war. Lots has happened and more is yet to come. I am not sure when I will get to the next part. Hopefully Monday but it could be a week so check in regularly. Enjoy.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Darn Ethiopians and Russians!
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
brantman19
Sergeant

Post by brantman19 »

I did work on it today but I clicked out just as I was posting it all. All you need to know is that I made it way up the Nile Road to the checkpoint just before I flank the Egyptian capital. I should get on it tomorrow some more and maybe get that done. Egypt is a tough nut to crack.
ra100
Sergeant

Post by ra100 »

Good work! Could you post some pictures?

Return to “After Action Reports”