Iranian Campaign

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

General Zod
Corporal
Human: Yes

Iranian Campaign

Post by General Zod »

I've unfortunately started this campaign a while ago and I am already two years into it but I will post a brief summary of the years past
General Zod
Corporal

Re: Iranian Campaign

Post by General Zod »

From what I remember I made my alliances with a couple nations including Russia, China, and Syria. At the time this campaign wasn't meant to be anything serious just something to mess around in and see what happens. One of the first wars to break out was my ally Syria declaring war on Israel, so being the good ally I was i thought it would be good to help them in a war that I've seen them lose in past games so many times before so I also declared war against the Israelis thinking if i got a transit treaty with Iraq I would be able to support my ally but I forgot to realize that declaring war on someone without good justification would make the world very angry. So not only did i NOT get a transit treaty with Iraq I was also got a DoW from both Turkey and Saudi Arabia. So in the opening stages I faced attacks from the Turks up in my north western borders with their German supplied Leopards and naval battles with the Saudi's in the Persian Gulf. Although I pushed back the turks in the north it quickly became a stalemate between us where i fell back to defensive positions along Lake Urmia where we stood their for quite some time. Both mine and the Saudi's navies destroyed each other with me having two subs remaining i thought to buy a destroyer design from my good friends the Russians which Purchased with money I had been saving up from oil sales. I quickly found myself to become a fast growing nation with a booming economy and self-sufficient in everything but electric power. And with this Amazing wealth and a bunch of Russian military designs I did something that surprised even myself....I sent a diplomat to the United States (they hate me) and managed to sell all my Russian designs and about 2 Billion dollars for the M1A3 Abrams tank design. So with my first couple batches of Abrams tanks rolling off the production lines (which I built land fab from 5 to 7 just to keep up with the turks) I decided now was the time to advance through turkish territory. The first assault was on the Turkish city of Van which I bombarded with Scud launchers, and some Russian designed jets then came the assualt which was very successful but we then had to deal with a counter-attack from Pattons, Leopards and yes the new Leclerc TLFC which while with the combanation of my M1A3s T-90s and other assortment of troops it was no problem although it showed that if they decided to build a mass of these it could do some damage to my army. I then found myself advancing very quickly through Turkey and taking towns at very fast paces ( LINK IS CASE ADDING THE FILE DIDNT WORK) http://imgur.com/ZARWnKE That link goes to a picture of all my current conquests but for now I am finished with this first AAR and I'll keep you all updated on what happens
CedarEmpire
Sergeant

Re: Iranian Campaign

Post by CedarEmpire »

General Zod wrote:From what I remember I made my alliances with a couple nations including Russia, China, and Syria. At the time this campaign wasn't meant to be anything serious just something to mess around in and see what happens. One of the first wars to break out was my ally Syria declaring war on Israel, so being the good ally I was i thought it would be good to help them in a war that I've seen them lose in past games so many times before so I also declared war against the Israelis thinking if i got a transit treaty with Iraq I would be able to support my ally but I forgot to realize that declaring war on someone without good justification would make the world very angry. So not only did i NOT get a transit treaty with Iraq I was also got a DoW from both Turkey and Saudi Arabia. So in the opening stages I faced attacks from the Turks up in my north western borders with their German supplied Leopards and naval battles with the Saudi's in the Persian Gulf. Although I pushed back the turks in the north it quickly became a stalemate between us where i fell back to defensive positions along Lake Urmia where we stood their for quite some time. Both mine and the Saudi's navies destroyed each other with me having two subs remaining i thought to buy a destroyer design from my good friends the Russians which Purchased with money I had been saving up from oil sales. I quickly found myself to become a fast growing nation with a booming economy and self-sufficient in everything but electric power. And with this Amazing wealth and a bunch of Russian military designs I did something that surprised even myself....I sent a diplomat to the United States (they hate me) and managed to sell all my Russian designs and about 2 Billion dollars for the M1A3 Abrams tank design. So with my first couple batches of Abrams tanks rolling off the production lines (which I built land fab from 5 to 7 just to keep up with the turks) I decided now was the time to advance through turkish territory. The first assault was on the Turkish city of Van which I bombarded with Scud launchers, and some Russian designed jets then came the assualt which was very successful but we then had to deal with a counter-attack from Pattons, Leopards and yes the new Leclerc TLFC which while with the combanation of my M1A3s T-90s and other assortment of troops it was no problem although it showed that if they decided to build a mass of these it could do some damage to my army. I then found myself advancing very quickly through Turkey and taking towns at very fast paces ( LINK IS CASE ADDING THE FILE DIDNT WORK) http://imgur.com/ZARWnKE That link goes to a picture of all my current conquests but for now I am finished with this first AAR and I'll keep you all updated on what happens
That's impressive! ★

Return to “After Action Reports”