The rise of the Arab Nationalism !

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Corporal Assad
Sergeant
Human: Yes

The rise of the Arab Nationalism !

Post by Corporal Assad »

hello everyone :-)

this is actually not an AFTER AR , it will be played live here :lol:
this is an introduction of the gameplay ... it will be more like a aar with characters and a story just for fun :D

First , what is ARAB NATIONALISM , its a nationalist ideology rose during the great arab revolt against the ottoman empire , for more info please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_nationalism

Country : Saudi Arabia , i've changed it name actually for reasons will be clear down .. its name now is The Arabian Rep
Settings : Diplo Diff : Very Easy , Approval effect : Med , Nuclear use effect : Low , World Volatility : None .. everything else is the same .

________________________________________________________________________________

the storyline :
In 2014 winds of the Arab Spring reached Saudi Arabia, AL-Saud corrupt pro-Western regime has become fed up of people of Saudi Arabia nonsense government, in March 15, 2014 started the first demonstration in the city of Dammam eastern Saudi Arabia, it was millions rally in the streets of glory and dignity in Dammam, people who have tired of the puppet corrupt government , who ruled the Holy Land and the Arabian Peninsula with iron and fire throughout dozens of years under the protection of the United States and the Western world, but the demonstration that came out in Dammam that screamed calling for freedom, met with fire and arrests and beatings and about 300 people were killed, including 30 children, and the arrest of tens of thousands of them, after it was the people's demands are reforms, the crowd began demanding the overthrow of the fascist regime !
20 and March 21, 2014 214 demonstration came across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia demanding dropping of the fascist regime, and government forces and militias of the regime used ugliest forms of repression of peaceful demonstrations and hundreds of martyrs fell and thousands were arrested , the puppet government was proving support of the U.S. in suppression of the revolution!
Arab National Party was created in Dammam (Revolution capital) led by Hazem Abdullah, Assad Khalid (me :-) ) and many Arab nationalists. the majority of the people approved that the party is the legitimate representative of the revolution and Syria and Egypt was the first to admit the party being the legitimate representative of the people to the fact that the fascist regime Al Saud regime has lost its legitimacy!
In the UN meeting March 27, 2014 Russia has accused Saudi Arabia's crimes as flagrant violation of human rights and demanded arresting of those who are responsible, and in response the Saudi delegate to the United Nations described rebels as "traitors"!
Russia's remarks was quite welcome of the Arab National Party, and late rRussia admitted the party as a legitimate representative of the Arab people in Saudi Arabia.
In a statement to the Deputy Secretary General of the party, Asad Khalid (after meeting of the party members in Dammam, we have decided to change the name of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the Arab Republic, and will be called the people "Arabs" rather than "the Saudis" to the fact that the name is the family name of the ruling Al Saud, which is dictatorship and injustice to call the country on their name!, but the will of the people inevitably will bring the tyrants down!)

The hundreds of peaceful demonstrations started in Saudi Arabia for a year, and fell approximately 14 000 martyrs as a result of brutal repression, then the party talked about the importance of the militarization of the revolution to protect peaceful demonstrators ,and then was created " the free Arab army" , who received weapons from defectors, began May 16 2015 and killed 260 of Al Saud militias in defense of peaceful demonstrators.

The first of September 2015, France and Britain recognize the National Party as a legitimate representative of the people "Arab" in Saudi Arabia, and the League of Arab States also recognized, making America the only country remaining to support the fascist regime!
A delegation from the National Party is visiting Washington for talks on the crisis, the delegation led by Khaled
Assad (me) .. Assad opened his speech by a clear threat and explicit for U.S. forces in the Gulf (you are playing in the fire and soon will burn your hands)Americans did not understand the word, but after continuing talks Americans rejected the abandon of the govt of al Saud the party delegation commander seal words by (you will regret this when i will come to power) .

December 1, 2015 for fear of rage in the Gulf because of U.S. policy in the crisis in Saudi Arabia, U.S. forces withdrew from the Gulf and there is no longer any U.S. presence in the region!

February 27, 2016, Saud regime began to regress and Valiant free Arab army arrived to Riyadh, where it has besieged the government forces and elements of the government there, and diplomat from the Saudi government offerd idea of comprehensive national dialogue to resolve the crisis peacefully and party response to this initiative (the system has lost legitimacy since the first shot fire two years ago and there is no room for dialogue with a government devoid of legitimacy, the only solution is to get out from the Arab territories and hands power to the people to decide their fate)

After several days of killing, government resistance fell in Riyadh , the royal palace has been under siege and leaders Al Saud exited immediately from the palace and , of course. leaders of Saud cowards were arrested and are now being tried a fair trial in front of the Arab judiciary fair , then was the formation of an interim transitional government to control Arab Republic until the date of the elections on 10 September 2016.

of millions of Arabs Republicans went out to choose their representatives in the new government, and the results was a great victory for the Arab nationalist party with 60% of the vote, followed by the Liberal Party.

President Hazem Abdullah, and his deputy, Khaled Assad.. led the country in a wonderful term , much has been achieved from the development of social and economic, technological and military also.

Today, January 1, 2020, after the end of the wonderful reign of Hazem Abdullah , I received "Khaled Assad" the rule, the Arab nation faces many challenges will we be able to respond? Iranian hegemony in Iraq and Bahrain, and the occupation of the Zionists to Palestine and aggressive Ethiopia against Somalia and the attempt to extend French influence in Algeria, how can we face our enemies to grow Arab nations in an atmosphere of stability and independence, and we are concerned of the "Fifth Column" pro-western regimes , such as Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates, after all this we can destroy the U.S. arrogance in the world!
Corporal Assad
Sergeant

Re: The rise of the Arab Nationalism !

Post by Corporal Assad »

The second from January 2020 to the fourth of January, .. Decided to hold a closed-door meeting with ministers of the six "production, finance, foreign affairs, intelligence, technological, and defense minister," in order to agree on the policy followed in each area and asked each person that comes to me with a comprehensive report on his ministry and agree on our goals ..
Minister production was the first to speak:
(As you know, Mr. President, our country depends on oil revenues and almost does not produce anything else, which makes us very primitive state, we must strive to expand our economy and to become major economic power, either for my report:
The agricultural sector, we rely on imports
Water, import
timber, Import
And all other raw materials except oil, we rely on import
In the industrial sector
We have a shortage of energy and other industrial materials ..
Therefore, I advise that the State allocates a huge budget for economic expansions in our country)

Finance Minister:
(Despite the successes achieved the previous presidential period to former party secretary Hazem Abdullah, but there is still a shortage and poor in social spending, and the report are as follows: -
Quality Health: 75.4
Quality education: 75.4
Infrastructure: 60.4
Environment: 20.4
Families subsidy: 20.4
Security: 80.2
Culture: 65.4
Social assistance: 80.2
And on our tax , we reliefed those with low salaries and small business owners from tax, and our biggest income taxes comes from the owners of the high salaries and companies and property.
My recommendations, Mr. President is to raise social spending budget to $ 586 million and distribute evenly over the sectors
As we entered the most important thing is the oil revenues and must preserve on ratio and to increase that we need, but we also must produce other goods as well)
Foreign Minister:
(our ideology Arab nationalist forces us to take policies that bring us closer to our Arab brothers, more and more of our nation, there are several outstanding problems with some neighboring countries, whether Arab or not, we must solve it carefully and deliberately and that we use our strength if necessary ..
The most important problems is the Palestinian issue and the Zionist occupation of the Palestinian territories .. You must collect all the Arabs and that we save our brothers the Palestinians from the oppression of the Zionist government, Iran despite the existence of points gathered with many such aggresion to Israel and the United States and Western countries, but we disagree on several issues such as Iraq and Bahrain and Lebanon, we can find consensus among But governments must solve our problems or put it aside until the demise of the Zionist entity, our security agreements with all Arab states (except puppet governments) must develop it and we have many strategic allies outside the Arab world, such as Turkey, Pakistan and Japan .. And our common defense, security agreements with Pakistan and Technology Agreement and Economic with Japan, and military alliance with Turkey .. All of these factors as possible that will benifet in our foreign policy
With respect to the case (Ethiopian - Somali) Of course, we will stand the Arab side against any attack on Somalia , and must equip ourselves to potential conflicts so I advise that we create a joint defense agreements with surrounding Arab countries like Sudan, Somalia and Djibouti .. Intelligence reports indicate that there are intentions Ethiopian invasion of Djibouti and Somalia the end of this year .. Must equip ourselves or to wage a preemptive strike
will not prolong, thanks Mr. President)
Technology Minister:
(Our Tech Level is 92 and is too low for a rich country like ours, and Western countries Amounts steps race technological, as you know, sir, that there is an old Arab saying, "Start in terms of what stops others," P We instead of tiring ourselves searching and exploration technologies have already discovered byother countries, we have to buy it of them even try to low the difference in technology, and increase the research centers We have 2, but should increase more that we want to participate in the race of technology, without a doubt our best relations with Japan and Switzerland will help us to achieve this
Received military technology, we explored the recent bomb will be added to the bombers of our Air Force to give it greater destructive power, this is the dossier:
In other military designs, we were able in cooperation with Pakistan to obtain design-Khalid tanks and alzarra so we can of their output, was it in agreement with the Minister of Defense. )

Defense Minister:
(We must increase our military that we are facing the strongest of us neighbors such as Iran and Israel, we have only manufacturers to produce infantry and manufacturers for the production of missiles ... suggested that we increase the possibility we build our military as follows:
12 factory building ground forces
4 factory air forces
6 factory naval forces
10 missile factory

So that we can equal our troops to neighboring countries, suggested that we done this matter before the end of this year, especially with the escalation of the tone of threats between Israel and Iran, which will drag the region to an all-out war, and Ethiopia threats Somalia and Djibouti .. Must improve armored corps and paratroopers belonging to the ground forces, also to their importance.
We must deal with all the dangers by force of arms, Sir, because diplomacy is only a delay and procrastination! )

Intelligence chief:
(Sir, despite what appears to everyone that the war Israel and Iran that will happen in the area is a disaster, it does not seem realistic too much, and that happened to speak this .. it must stand by Iran against the Zionist entity on our differences solvable with Iran, secondly also told me was formed cell espionage in Ethiopia and cell work quickly and came to us documents show us intention Ethiopia to wage war on Somalia and Djibouti between the months of December and November of this year, we must act quickly before they can achieve what they want, also we destroy the governments of Jordan and Kuwait and Qatar and the United Arab Emirates quickly to thier great danger to the Arab world)

Based on the words of Minister to make many decisions based on their recommendations, and we have identified them several rudiments them work.
The ninth of January 2020, India declares war on Pakistan .. Ordered an immediate meeting with the defense minister and foreign intelligence and to determine how to dispose of the matter ..
We agreed the following: -
1 -support Pakistan's of 6 billion dollars a month for 12 months
2 - pumping 100 thousand barrels of oil daily to Pakistan for 14 days
3 - Some military aid
4 - completely sever ties with India

And during the war , did not get a lot of our homeland, just some internal changes and internal developments .. After 4 months on April 14, 2020 we have achieved self-sufficiency in the agricultural sector and in the production of wood and electricity, industrial materials, and military .. The next focus will be on the water, where we will build 35 water desalination plant in the eastern region, Central, and we get the consumer materials from Japan at very nominal prices.

July 1, 2020 Israel officially declare bankruptcy! , Asked a quick meeting with the heads of Egypt, Syria and Iran in Dammam to determine how to act .. Military advisers offered a plan are as follows: -
(First: the war between Somalia and Ethiopia has not only confirmed, but also imminent .. we have to coordinate with Somalia and Sudan to attack Ethiopia pre-emptive strike before they attack Arab Countries.
Second: After we finish from Ethiopia will withdraw our troops, and mobilize our forces on the northern border with Jordan, to overthrow their client government and until we have a broad front with the Zionists.
Third: coordinating with Iran, Syria, and Egypt to attack Israel and liberate Arab lands.

Expected to begin steps of the plan between August and September.)
We put the plan mentioned countries and met with admiration and agreed without dispute and our leaders began drawing the strategic and tactical plan to achieve our political goals.

Day 21, July 2020, recruiting widely in the Arab Republic, and sent a delegation to Russia to agree to send military aid to us from the tanks, planes and other, for financial and political considerations.
Tomorrow we bring you the details of our military campaign

(sorry for bad english :) )
Last edited by Corporal Assad on Mar 07 2013, edited 1 time in total.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

The site you are using to host your pics is not working . :(
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Corporal Assad
Sergeant

Post by Corporal Assad »

GIJoe597 wrote:The site you are using to host your pics is not working . :(
[_]O
i'll re upload it *_*
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

I look forward to seeing your eventual downfall! :)

Corporal Assad
Sergeant

Post by Corporal Assad »

GIJoe597 wrote:I look forward to seeing your eventual downfall! :)
haha , i'm afraid that you will be disappointed .. ^_*

tomorrow i'll post the military campaign details ^_*
Corporal Assad
Sergeant

Post by Corporal Assad »

long time no see :lol:

sorry for that long absence , but you know what is happening in my country (syria) .. out of a sudden i found myself dragged into the civil war .. now i'm living in the coast .. but i can tell you something for sure .. we kicked some nato backed terrorist asses ! :D
things are getting much better in the country , dont let the media fools ya ^_^

lets get back to the game .. i've done much now .. i've built a huge empire after i invaded (russia , iran , azerbijan , armenia , qatar , bahrain , uzbakistan , turkmanistan)

and i'm the first in tech (117 level) and we really have an inevitable army .. and the economy is working good ^_* .. i've made lots of millitary alliances after the war with russia .. (after the war is over , make alliances) millitary maxim

pictures speaks louder than words , i'll leave with it ^_^

in world news , the pakistan + china vs india war is taking too long and its draining both the millitary and the econmy of the involved countries ... i'm really considring interference (invading india and supporting pakistan heavily)

but the problem is , after the war was over in russia , i dont know where my units is :D i really need to do some organizing .. any suggestions ?

and hey tkobo , sorry to disappoint you lol
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Good going!

I notice in the starting pictures your country is named Arab Republic. In the current pictures it shows Saudi Arabia.. is this the same game or did you restart?

Return to “After Action Reports”