AAR [Ruges v4.36] The awakening of the Iron Wolf (Closed)

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

farrellmeister
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: AAR [Ruges v4.36] The awakening of the Iron Wolf

Post by farrellmeister »

good to see things heating up now. stop ivan from taking europe!
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

A request if I may? When you are taking your screen shot, would it be possible to press S and turn on supply for the pic. I find it easier to see the map/borders that way. If you choose not to do that I understand.

Either way, stop them Russians!

Whats the status of Germany and France currently?

Also, I really think you need to upgrade from light Infantry as soon as you can... perhaps even purchasing a Mech Inf from someone?
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

GIJoe597 wrote:A request if I may? When you are taking your screen shot, would it be possible to press S and turn on supply for the pic. I find it easier to see the map/borders that way. If you choose not to do that I understand.

Either way, stop them Russians!

Whats the status of Germany and France currently?

Also, I really think you need to upgrade from light Infantry as soon as you can... perhaps even purchasing a Mech Inf from someone?
I will do pics with supply lines then i will go to retake homeland, becouse that will be a long long campaign.

Germany and France currently fighting against Russia and are the part of western alliance. But it seems that central European countries losing much more air units then russians, so i'm entrenching anti-air units inside their towns and capitals.

For now i'm doing "hit & run, let them fallow into ambush" tactic. Anyway i'm a few steps ahead of these events I report, so believe me, light infantry did amazing job by helping me make my first epic battle against... Oh damn i said to much. Just wait and you'll see :-)
ixonixas
Lieutenant

AAR [Ruges v4.36] The awakening of the Iron Wolf

Post by ixonixas »

Nov 20, 2021
Liberation or oppression?

It seems that western Europe is being liberated from Eastern Alliance oppresor, while eastern Europe falls into their hands.
There is not much we can do. Surprisingly we have non-Eastern alliance enemies. But we will deal with them... All of them..

After victory agains't Balkan enemies we had to split our forces. One should deffend our position here, other should be for invading foreign countries. So I formed two new armies: Balkan Defenders regiment (BDR) and the Europe's Liberation Regiment (ELR).

UK and Frances mixed forces did great job by taking Spain.

So while Ireland misteriously declared war on us, we have no other choice but to attack them. ELR moved to Northern Ireland and through there we massed attack on their nearest cities. After a day we took two cities - Dundalk and Sligo (where I build temporary baracks for repairment).

I waited for baracks to be built and then rushed to their capital. Faced heavy resistance, as always, but destroyed their units one by one.
Victory!

Our capital moved to Dublin, where over 100.000 lithuanians already lives.

I fixed my damaged ELR units and send them back to balkans.
For there they started to invade Italy, aslo with Germany and France. Italy is the last Eastern alliance member in this region. Successful battles for North Italy showed that they are not that strong as we expected. Anyway Swiss forces are on our way, we need to take as much land as we can before other do that.

Russians took Moldova and stationed their military bases there. Romanians can't handle it alone, we have to help them as they helped us. Twice. Senind and entrenching BDR inside Romania's territory.

number47
General

Post by number47 »

I am really enjoying this AAR :-)
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Now that you have taken Ireland, you acualy have a chance of winning and even taking back your homeland.
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Ruges wrote:Now that you have taken Ireland, you acualy have a chance of winning and even taking back your homeland.
It's good to see you abandoned those negative waves :lol: :lol:
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Not sure that he has abandoned them, it's just they are now directed at the ai. :) He knows that as long as you keep an island fortress you are safe.

Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Oh AIG Russia has the ability to get to Ireland.
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

Jul 10, 2022
"Veni, vidi, vici"

Our central goverment successfully relocated themselves to Dublin. Yet we have much work to do. Our most important task is to secure southern Europe. Italy is the last eastern alliance member here. They are surrounded with our forces, so with Germany and France we will manage to take them down.

Albania, one of our allies, declared war on Germany... We cannot allow albanians to do that kind of mess in the region, so we broke the alliance and declared war on them.

Part of ELR units moved inside Albania.
After a few days we took northern Albania and moved straight to their capital. Its difficult to fight in the mountains. Supply lines are unstable...

We took their capital, but albanians goverment escaped to Vlore. Sending troops there.

Victory.
Capital taken, Albania fallen under our flag.

As a northern Italy already under our control, we decided to launch an assault on them. After fighting against Germany and France, italian suffered enouth to be the perfect target for us now.

On the way to Rome we were attacked only by garrison and air units. ELR attacking at full strenght.

Pretty interesting that i took Rome without heavy resistance. Italians moved their capital to Napoli, but failed to defend it.
So it seems that Italians wasted their ground forces by trying to take Switzerland and Austria, but had to fight with Germany's tanks and France's air forces. So for us it was almost the same as beating the dead horse.

Without ground forces support all Italy surrenders to Lithuania. We got a lot of advanced aircrafts and naval units. This will please our military!

ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

Aug 2, 2023
Fast Victory

Now we are getting full recognition from others as one of Europe's superpower. Even Eastern alliance stopped air raids into our territory. It our chance to show the world our true strenght! We woun't let small, poor countries like Cyprus to declare war on us and be good with that!

Our AirBorne battalion of ELR moved to greek airfields in Iraklion and prepared for invasion. Mediterranean Air Squadron (MAS), witch we gained by defeating Italy, will be providing us air support.

Operation "Fast Kill" has starded.

Airborne battalion fighted against garisoned units and some light infantries. Cyprus soldiers had no hope to win against our better trained and equip soldiers. After 4 days capital Nicosia fallen.

Cyprus capital moved to Lemesos, but only after 2 days it was taken by our Airborne battalion, while MAS destroyed all remaining light infantry units in region.

Meanwhile russians are attacking Romania like crazy. All EDR units were send to defend Romania at all costs. If Romania would fall, our balkan possition would be in the great danger.

Thats the current map of Central Europe

GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Let the Russians roll through Romania, set your defensive line just outside Romania's border. As soon as they capitulate, press in against the tired Russian forces. Claim that land for Lithuania.

1st line best inf you have.
2nd line best arty you have.
3rd line Heavy Supply trucks.
4th line best AAA you have.

The one thing that may prove worrisome is the Russian Air Force, they really love thier planes. And when they are at highest altitude it is very difficult to hit them.

ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

Sep 2, 2023
The Black Gold

Our oil supplies has never been that low. Lithuania's army need to be provided with extra oil, else we woudn't be able to run our war machines... Middle east countries don't like us, exept Israel, so we can't buy much oil from them. In that case we have to ally with Israel and conquer Middle East. Otherwise we would fail to defend Romania and our Balkan position, that would lead to the Fall of Central Europe and the End of our superiority. This cannot... This will not happen!

Sep 9, 2023
The Signals from Homeland

Inteligence gathered some information about our people back in homeland. We were surprised that citizens are even more loyal to their country then ever before. They raging against invaders and guerillas managed to liberate one of our city - Telšiai. Whats more they marched to Mažeikiai at took half of its oil wells plus the whole city. So we secretly send them supplies and equipments to build a defense. Even with that activity russians aren't sending any units to retake city. Seems they have their full attention on Europe's fronts. Perfect...

So as our plan is to take oil regions and make ourselves more powerful for war in Europe we have to prepare for attack.
I see an opportunity to take some land from Turkey without declaring war on them, becouse russians took more then half of their territory. So they have no other choice, but to lets us do our plan...

Alliance signed. Lets see how their are doing here. Iraq, Lebanon, Jordania and half of Saudi Arabia have fallen under Israels flag.

ELR advanced through Turkey. Few russians woun't stop us. With air supperiority our advance is going pretty well.

ELR's second battalion attacked Eskisehir's air base to make a land zone for MAS.

After successful invasion through the west, we landed our ELR's Airborne battalion into Aksaray city and captured it. While some ELR's battalions succeeding we are preparing whole Europes Liberation Regiment for massive full scale invasion into Middle East.

truculent
Sergeant

Post by truculent »

Very interesting. Please keep posting. :-)
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Come on, keep posting updates, stop making us impatient!!! :lol:

Return to “After Action Reports”