AAR [Ruges v4.36] The awakening of the Iron Wolf (Closed)

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ixonixas
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Re: AAR [Ruges v4.36] The awakening of the Iron Wolf

Post by ixonixas »

Jan 1, 2024
Trade Route

Iran declared war on us, so now our turkish territories are beeing attacked by mixed russians and iranians forces. We have to get oil somehow to withstand this threat. In this situation Israel agreed to sell oil to us, but we don't have a trade route with them, becouse Israel is at war with Syria witch is blocking our way. Also Syria has joinet Eastern Alliance. This will lead us only to war...

Mobilising two battle groups of ELR into Syrias territory conquered by Israel. Its ELR - Ground Wolves and ELR - Airborns. Also our airfoces MAS - Eagle and MAS - Hawk will be flying over syrians capital from Israel airfields to assist us in battle.

As the preparations finished we declared war on Syria and invaded their capital Halab.

We took industrial complex near the capital. Now all forces concentrating on capital fortifications.

Wounded ELR Airborn units have been transported to safety. We care about our soldiers, so we woun't let them to die like that.

This was harder then expected, but we still managed to breach their defences and took Halab.

Remaining syrian forces surrendered. Syria falls under our flag.
Trade routes with Israel established. Now we can run all our war mashines... For now...

ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

Financial crisis

Our economy colapsing, income is way lower then spendings. We have to cut our military and research budget. Buying and selling (merchanting) technologies is no more possible, becouse we already buyed and sold them all. There is two ways to solve this probem: to go to war with smaller countries and try to steal their money OR try to stabilize our economy and prevent this from happening in the future. So where this crisis will lead us to?

Our soldiers who were left in our motherland have formed a guerilla squards, as i said before. Now they managed to take remaining Mažeikiai oil/gass fields from russian hands. Good job!

Back to the Central Europe here is some really fierce fighting going on.
Our one of BDR Groups - Strike is trying to counterattack russians and by the luck they took oil/gass fields, but it seems we woudn't be able to keep it on our control. Also austrians came to help slovakians to push back these occupants as far as possible.

Macedonia declared war on Russia. Now russians are sending air raids into Macedonias territory, well at least some of these raids are beeing knocked down by our air defense sites.

Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

So did the financial crisis bankrupt you and your scattered people vote you out of office?
ixonixas
Lieutenant

Post by ixonixas »

actually my PC broke and now I don't know where my old hard drive is... So yeah it MIGHT end here, but if I find where it is I'm gonna update this AAR. I didn't said anything earlier, becouse I thought that nobody cares about this topic anymore. [_]O
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

I am and have been following right from the get go. Good stuff ad of course we would prefer to see more. Do not mistake lack of comments for lack of interest. I always look forward to SR2020 AARs.

:)
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “After Action Reports”