AAR - Modern Day Campaign and Europa based time zone

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: AAR - Modern Day Campaign and Europa based time zone

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Russa has broken tha treaty!
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

since 17.5 game to 24.5 game

Well, France declared war at Sweden and Russia started a war with France overthis. There was a treaty putting Sweden at Westenpowers spare of influence(we may occupy it), ou and Russia invaded(by mistake?) Macedonia that was in our spare of influence. Then, Russia and France/USA(mainlly france in the beginning) started to dispute the legatimity of Russia involvement. This dispute ecalated to a landwar in 3 fronts between France and Russia, Hungary-Romanian Border, Macedonia, And Sweden-Denmark straits. But before this action egnited a 3rd world war Russia and France negotiated/clarified the treaty. The treaty did not forbid Russian involement in Western Spare, but it forbade it from holding territory there. So France and Russia both came to an agreement to limit the War to Sweden. So we did.

Then this led to a sort of stalemate between France and Sweden & Russia. I think that Finally USA that had been tretning Russia, did finally get enough and startet his operation to cut of Russian reinforcements in Norrland(part fo northern Sweden). That Operation escalated to a open war between Russia and USA. Russia then occupied parts of northern Sweden(that had been occupied by USA previously), thus in a clear way violating the treaty. Guess what, this led to the war in Sweden to escalate to a 3rd world war and to a military stalemate in European Russia. Many other nations led support wars for Russia and USA/France furthur making this war more blody, an thus leading to France occupying Czheck republic and Slovenia(Some Carribean Islands did also join the war).
Happy Linux user!
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

USA aar from last three games 19.5 21.5 24.5

Military and political situation

In 19.5 game nothing importand happened to Usa. We continued to sell military hardware all over the world.

In 21.5 game Russia attacked Iraq and tried to capture it but USA military was prepared for that situation. After initial dow USA intervene by launching its own war againts Iraq. 28 squadrons of F-22D raptors and 28 squadrons of FB-22 fly over Iraq capital Baghdad to target key enemy installations. Same time about 20 battalion special forces and airbourne infantry landed to Iraq capital area. After few hours of combat capital area was secured. Elsewhere in Iraq there was race between USA and Russia to capture land. Russia airforce tried to slow down Usa forces by destroying key bridges but due to use of airbourne units that plan was not so successful. Iraq war ended to situation were country was divided to USA controlled western and Russia controlled eastern parts. In Europe France launched it military campaign againts Sweden. USA was planning to stay out from that one but after Russia intervened in that war USA decided dow Sweden. USA military used nearly 100 different aircraft squadrons in initial attack to suppress Sweden armed forces. Off these 100 squadrons of planes 42 squadrons were B-2 bombers which were used to destroy all Sweden military hardware and all of their production capability. After that USA tried to make peace with Sweden but they refuse all the offers. We continued to sell military hardware all over the world.

War in Iraq

In 24.5 game conflict in Sweden continued. USA used special forces and airbourne infantry to secure island of Gotland for future Nordic operations. After that USA offered peace to Sweden but they still refused. Because of that Usa launched a second operation in northern Sweden were we secured border area with Russia to prevent it to sent more ground troops to Sweden. Russia did not like that and dow me. My troops at Sweden we no match to Russia tanks and were rapidly destroyed. After Russia secured land area in Sweden and breaking our peace treaty Usa military launched full scale war againts Russia and USA secured parts of Lithuania and Latvia. Airforce was used to destroy military bases and troops which were on the move. After few weeks ( or months?) of war USA offered peace treaty to Russia which they accepted. Russia paied war reparations to USA. After that there was a moment of peace before the huge storm.

Airbourne landings in Northern Sweden

Belarus suddenly dow me and there were large battles all over the front. All the reserves from Europe received mobilization orders. After that wars spread like a plague all over world and world war III was started. In Central America Belice, El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua dow USA and heavy fighting started on the region. In Middle East Lebanon, Jordan, Iran and Saudi Arabia dow USA and heavy fighting started on the region. Same time war broke between Russia and USA. It is still uncertain who dow who in that situation. It might be mishap situation were my troops shooted at Russia forces which were situated in Belarus territory.

Fighting in Central America

Russia tanks are being destroyed by 20+ FB-22 and moments later 40+ B-2 bombers.

Ground forces in all the fronts we placed under AI control due to so many wars. Infact they acted effectively and soon Cental America was secured and in Middle East Jordan and Lebanon has allso been secured. Ground forces from Saudi Arabia has been destroyed and their capital area has been secured. Iran military was halted in Iraq were rivers helped me to defend againts massive assault. In Russia ground troops have secured large part of western Russia with the help of Norway, Kuwait and France. Currently advance has been halted due to military fortifications near Moscov. Military casualties has been high. About 600 000 soldiers and over 700 units has been lost in combat. Russia casualties are over 3.3 M and over 7000 units totally.

Situation in Russia front. Note currently troops are near fortified positions near Moscov

Album from last three game http://imageshack.us/g/7/supremeruler2020gc20110k.jpg/
Pax25
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Pax25 »

Great to see the results of some player v. player warfare.
"In any good multiplayer wargame, the only 'house rule' that should be needed, is that there are no rules." -Pax25
GameRanger # 406426
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

*OLD GAMESAVE ENDED*
Past few games

Well, we started a new gamesave, the old one ended in a military stalemate and we decided to end the game. Now this game, Kigge and I decided to pick something smaller. Kigge is South Africa, I am Nigeria and Zero is Russia.

Nigeria
Nigeria is now a large country, most

Wars
Most of Africa has DoW:ed Nigeria. In the first phase, called 'Nigerias wars of Surival', Nigeria was attack by all it's neighbors and was near collapse. Benin managed even to occupy Lagos and the big cities in south western(exept for a few) Nigeria. Nigeria had a small out-dated army to defend itself with. Nigeria finally 'survived' after a long struggle and with the help of military hardware from Russia and notably South Africa. After Nigeria acuried new hardware and Artillery, Enemies started to suffer hard losses. Benin for a example collapsed before fighting reashed it's land. This struggle was made worse by Russia selling massives amounts of armour to Nigerias enemies.

Second phase, Nigeria is now trying to end theese wars, sometimes it is hard to fend of enemy offensives. But Nigeria has now started to make it's own offensives and managed annex a few countries. This phase is called 'Nigerias cause to peace'.

Economy
The economy is slowly declining, due to the wars.

Diplomacy
South Africa is Nigerias only ally.
Happy Linux user!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

We started a new game last saturday. The game before that(not reported of before) was an interesting one. It began with Zero taking China, I USA and Kigge South Korea. That game began with Korea-US alliance, But ended in an US-Chinese alliance and at the end an Chino-US Invasion of Korea. US captured Pyongyang and China, Seoul. Now this game, I will try to report for my part as long as this game continues :-) . Well, in the Saturdays game I expressed my will to be a neutral country and ended up picking Finland( :P ), Zero took Germany and Kigge Russia.

Me assuming the leadership of Finland

Well... I created a party in November 2010 and won the 2011 parliamentary elections with a 39.7 % majority(gaining 79 seats parliament), I created a coalition gov with Me as the prime minister(in 2012 I will try to grap the presidential title, I managed to remove a ban on you only being able to hold 1 title at a time). Hullu Hevonen's gov agreed on;

Source: Hulluism party/Hulluistinen Puolue/Hulluist Partiet:
Gov Program 2011-2014(?):
*Strictly Neutral(Swedish Peoples Party & Greens's demand)
*remove title ban and limit of 2 presidential terms in office(Hulluist's demand)
*Promote Democracy in the world(National coalition demand)
*Nordic countries and Baltic coutries are vital to the neutrality and securtity of Finland. Therefore if they are attacked or invaded(even if they attacked first), Finland will defend them until death(I managed to get the nationalist into my coalition :P ). (Hulluist's demand)
*Expand the Creditable defense policy by increasing the armed forces to a certain point, by building and purchasing equipment. That 'point' is still undefined for the moment(Hulluist's demand)
*promotion of a doctrine called "Hulluism" (Hulluist's demand)
*Overall tax rase to 50%(Left alliance demand)
*Increase some social spending(Social democrats demand)
*Keep conscription and a credible defense + strengthen the defense by armed purchases and domestic production.(True finns demand, with compromises)
*More lax punishments for cyber & copyright crimes(Pirate party demand)

Elections(results)
Hulluism Party 79 seats(coalition)(coalitions seats 199/200, everyone wanted to be in the gov :P )
National Coalition 30 seats(coalition)
Social Democrats 25 seats(coalition)
True Finns 24 seats(coalition)
Centre 11 seats(coalition)
Left alliance 9 seats(coalition)
Greens 8 seats(coalition)
Swedish Peoples Party 8 seats(coalition)
Christian Democrats 1 seats(opposition)
Pirate party 5 seats(coalition)

To the Game itself

Belorussian War & Russo-Estonian war
Finland has managed to stay neutral, though there was a brief war between Estonia and Russia. Russia and Finland came to an agreement that Russia shall respect Estonias independence and did not invade and the war stayed as a border war. Russia got Estonia's share of Belorussian territory.

Mr. Lukashenko, became increasingly paranoid in middle of 2011 and started preparing for a world vs Belarus invasion, a few months(weeks?) past and Lukashenko decided to pre-empt some of it's neighbors, most notably Poland. This then led to a allied Western & Central Europe invasion of Lukashenko's homeland. Belarus Became partitioned amongst European powers, among them Estonia. At the end stage of Belorussian suicidal war, Estonia decided to DoW Russia, a Border war ensued. But finally a Russia-Estonia peace agreement was signed in st. Petersburg(I think?). Russia annexed Estonian Belarus and some border territory, in return, Russia compensated Estonia whit billions of UN Dollars.

Current Finnish Focus

Finland is currently tying to stabilize it's economy, build a 'credible defense'(Uskottava Puolustus) and to establish empty formal alliances(no meaning of honoring them). Finland has made armed purchases from Russia(8 SU-34, 4 AA batteries), Germany(7 Leopard battalions, plus ITO 2010 missiles), France(Ito 2010 missiles), Japan(some crapy arty and a M113a2). Finland has as well, build economic facilities/mines/fabs and is planning to build 3 defensive lines reinforced with fortifications. One defensive line in south eastern Finland, one in Central Finland and one on the Swedish border(still in planning stage). Finland is also trading resources from with Russia, daily Military goods and electricity.

Screens
Gona load up some when I come home :-)
Happy Linux user!

Return to “After Action Reports”