My US AAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tyler2114
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

My US AAR

Post by tyler2114 »

Since my last one failed mainly due to me losing the Save file (Don't ask me how. Kind of embarassing) I'm going to try again. I'll try to take pictures if I remember. Anyway here we go...........

Options
Capital (NOOB HERE)
All difficulties very easy
No Crit UN
Everything else Default

January 1st, 2020: President Tyler, the first independant President, has been elected. He gets to work soon

Secretary of Labor: Mr. President? I believe if we do not do something soon the US economy will collapse. We need to either expand or rebuild.
President: We’ll do both. First of all build 30 petroleum wells and metal ore mines. If we need to loan bonds fine…..we will easily pay them off later. As for expansion I’m sure our northern neighbors will be fine and be willing to join the United States. Now get me a martini.
Secretary: I don't think you should be drinking
President: I think better when I drink.
Secretary: Alright sir

(Later that day)
Secretary of State: Mr. President, I believe to survive in this world were going to have to make some alliances.
President: Oh? And with whom do you suppose?
Secretary: The UK, Japan, Australia, surprisingly Russia, the Saudi’s would not be bad.
President: Everything except the Saudi’s should be easy to convince. Give a “incentive” to Russia to be safe.
Secretary: What about the Saudi’s sir?
President: Send a diplomat there. Do what it takes to get an alliance.
Secretary: Is that all?
President: Thats all *yawn* time to take a nap.

January 15th, 2020:
Secretary: Mr. President wake up. Its been 15 days you need to wake up
President: *yawn* it's been that long?
Secretary: Yes! We tried to wake you up but to no avail
President: Whatever. Any news you have?
Secretary: Mr. President, all our proposed countries have allied with us.
President: Good. How about Canada? Have they agreed to join us?
Secretary: No they have not sir.
President: Very well, they shall join soon enough. Let’s build us up shall we?

(September 15th, 2020 comes)
Secretary of Labor: Mr. President, I must report that our oil dependency, ore dependency, and coal dependency has almost been eliminated! We also have almost 700 billion in the treasury. Well done
President: Yes thank you. Please Bring in the Secretary of Defense

Secretary of Defense: Yes sir?
President: Do you think it would be wise to do a……blitzkrieg against Canada. Bomb Ottawa till their empty and then land some green berets in? Nice, Swift, Minimal Casualties.
Secretary: I’m sure it can be done.
President: Do it then. We need more land and more resources. Prepare the army for assault by the end of 2020.
Secretary: Anything else?
President: Yes tell my secretary to hire a chiropractor. My back is killing me.
Secretary: Alright then?

(October 1st, 2020)
President: Congress has officially declared war on Canada.

(October 7th, 2020)
President: Today my fellow Americans I have one message, the Canadian Government has surrendered. With their surrender we have inherited 8 million km squared. Now.....lets PARTY!

*Americans everywhere cheer over their swift victory. Only 6 days*

*In private
Secretary of Defense: I believe our next concern is Mexico Mr. President. They may attack us to get revenge.
President: Very well then…..if they do we will do what we did to Canada.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: My US AAR

Post by tkobo »

awwwww....man.... Can we give canada back ? :P The food alone will lower the US's life expectancy 40 years !
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
tyler2114
Lieutenant

Post by tyler2114 »

(November 1st, 2020)
Secretary of Defense: SIR! We have been attacked by Mexico!
President: What?!?!?!
Secretary: Its true…..
President: Ush the same tacticianos used on Canada. Distracter them with a small groundsh force while we fly in massive amountsh of greens beretsh into their weakened capitol.
Secretary: Are….are you drunk?
President: Yea im drunk…….so what?
Secretary: I’ll let the VP handle this till your sober
(By now you should realize our glorious president has a drinking problem which he hid during the election)

(November 11th, 2020)
President: Mexico has surrender and their land is US land. No longer will we have a problem with illegal immigrants.

*In private
Secretary of State: What should be our next goal?
President: Our goal is simple, bring prosperity to every corner of the world.
Secretary: Does that mean?!?
President: Yes world domination, now then go tell the cabinet to plan our next target

GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Fairly decent read.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
tyler2114
Lieutenant

Post by tyler2114 »

(Taken from the notes of the President of the United States)

We have succeded in Manifest Destiny theory many radicals have wanted....and since Mexico attacked us the anti-destiny people are satisfied. America is still looked upon the UN as innocent. The invasion of Cuba and Canada have been counteracted by the Mexican Invasion. Our only threat to the mainland now is the Central American countries which pose no real threat. But I think we need to become the Arsenal of Democracy. But we must also be the Arsenal of Capitalism of our values that have made us strong. We shall let prosperity reach any and every nation on the planet. Our allies shall be allowed to be spared but the rest shall be taken. Our allies may even be taken soon enough. But for now we need to focus on the America's. For now its time to push South.........

(Meeting with the Secretay of Defense)
Dated: December 9th, 2020
President: Any news?
Secretary: YES! Guatemala has attacked us.
President: So? Take them out! There no threat to America anyways.
Secretary: Right away sir!

December 29th, 2020:
(The Secretary of Defense once again storms in)
Secretary: Were under attack from El Salvador!
President: SHH!
Secretary: Whats wrong?
President: Im on Alchohalics Anonymous. If im going to be a role model I have to get over my alchohal problem.
Secretay: Alright....
President: Dispatch the army and take them out.

January 2nd, 2021:
President: Ladys and Gentleman of America, both of the agressors Guatemala and El Salvador are eliminated. God Bless you and God Bless America!

*Gun Shots go off*
Secret Service Agent: IN THE CAR NOW!
*Car rushes off the President unharmed. However one Secret Service Agent has dies along with a press from CNN.
tyler2114
Lieutenant

Post by tyler2114 »

(November 20th, 2021)
Secretary of Labor: Mr. President, I have found a huge financial oppertunity. We now have a huge surplus in Industrial goods and Military goods. If we sell them to our allies we can make a fortune. We have huge reserves as well so there is no worry of immediatly running out.
President: I approve. Im sure the Saudi's and the UK would love our goods.

(Later that day)
Secretary of Defense: I have a concern for you sir.
President: What is that?
Secretary: Actually I have two. First I believe the attempted assasian was Chinese. I do not believe we should declare war yet. However, we need to be more cautious.
President: Understood. Next concern?
Secretary: If we wish to expand like you want us too we believe Belize needs to be taken care of. They could flank us causing a halt in our advance
President: Do it then

(December 1st, 2021 during a diplomatic visit to the UK)
*Secret Service whispers in Presidents Ear*
President: Excuse me. I must head back to Washington immediatly. We have been attacked
Prime MInister of the UK: Understood

(December 6th, 2021 The day after the surrender of Honduras)
Secretary of Defense: Im sorry to interupt you but we've been attacked again......Nicaragua has attacked us.
President: Same procedure. Attack and annex.

In other news:
Debt has been lowered to 6 trillion instead of 8. Our GDP/c is 39 thousand. Our population is 490 million
tyler2114
Lieutenant

Post by tyler2114 »

(March 10th, 2024)

President: You know, its been two years and now our Economic plan is complete.
Secretary of the Treasury: Economic plan?
President: Here look at these
*Passes a note book*

(Basic Interpretation)
Step 1: Aquire more land to support economic expansion (Canada)
Step 2: Build mass industry and build up massive reserves
Step 3: Start exporting at a massive pace overwhelming the market.
Step 4: Pay off debt
Step 5: Turn off the faucet and cripple the world economy.

Secretary: So.....now what?
President: We have to secure our re election. Im sure we can provoke some nations to attack us, annex them, and celebrate.

(April 12th, 2024)

Secretary of Defense: Our intimidation tactics on the Bahamas have not worked.
President: Load some Green Berets in and airdrop them. Its more effective than amphibious assault.

*Ther next day the Bahamas surrender following the swift capture of Nassau.

(A excerpt from the notes of the President of the United States)

"Our goal now becomes clear. We must secure the Carribean in order to make sure that we have full naval passage through this essential sea. After that well see about landing into South America, if attacks by countrys havent already lead into branching there."

"The most extatci event im surprised about is the conquering of Haiti, the Dominican Republic Costa Rica, and last but best......France. Yes France was foolish enough to attack the United States. If they wanted to defeat us they should of attacked while we were weaker. Its quite simple really. It all started with the invasion of Haiti."

"It was easy and standard procedure for the Carribean. Sent in some bombers to bomb any standard units, land some green berets (I LOVE THESE GUYS) and bomb the rest till they surrender.

Once Haiti surrendered however, France and Costa Rica declare war. Costa Rica was delayed in priority. First we took Fort-De-France as it would be a vital tool for us later on. Then we took Basse-Terre effectivly strangling the ties to the Carribean France had. Then we flew a division of XAV's, Green Berets, and a lot of Fighters and Bombers up to Halifax. From there they flew to Belfast and from there London. The Fighters first eliminated most of the French Air Force for the easiest flight in. Then the XAV's ran in effectivly distracting French ground troops. Once they were distracted we sent in Fighters, Bombers, and the Green berets. The fighters and Bombers cleared some space, landed in the Green berets, then kept bombing until France surrendered. The French President was then arrested and sentenced to life in prison.

"Costa Rica followed later the same day"

"While we were Fighting France the Dominican Republic DOW'd on us and we made peace distracted on two fronts already. After France was eliminated they DOW'd again. We easily flew in some more troops and bombed for a long time. They surrendered promptly."

Return to “After Action Reports”