Great Powers AAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Great Powers AAR

Post by comrade.seawolf »

Russia's Third Address
Military
With Somalia secured, Russia could concentrate on it's hostile neighbors: Turkey and South Korea. Russian forces cut a swath though Turkey, reaching down to our middle east allies, to form a continuous route to the Mediterranean for shipping. We thank the other NATO nations noting that Turkey is the aggressor in this conflict. On other fronts, forces have been entrenched on the NK border, in wait for a SK assault. SK forces have already reached China's borders, and Russia feels that direct war will occur on it's borders soon as well. This SK progress was aided by Indian air forces, who reportedly killed 30+ units in their strikes. They were justified however, as NK declared war on India.
We have also made great progress in modernizing our military, and no longer hold any ground or air forces deemed outdated or obsolete. Trough deals with our good friend Japan, our air force has some of the most modern ground-strike capabilities in the world.

Economy
We have little to report on Economy, except that it continues to grow, and are completely self sufficient. Our minister of Economics has had their power reduced however, as they felt the need to have taxes much to low to sustain our military. With this in check, we are able to fully maintain all our forces.

International tensions
India recently overtook Iranian forces, taking the entire nation down with it. Russia will not comment on this action, but is concerned about possible war between India and China, possibly being provoked by events in the middle east. Aside from defensive action against Turkish forces, We will not likely take direct action in the Middle East. In Europe, The United Kingdom has remained neutral, and has not caused tensions in any conflicted areas to Russia's knowledge. However, a MI6 agent was found in Kursk, and a UK nuclear-armed sub was spotted off the coast of Somalia.

As the threat of possible nuclear exchange has grown, Russia has decided to increase it's own strike capabilities. We will not report in what ways however, in interest of security. We would also like to thank Japan in loaning engineers to us, in order to help produce defensive structures throughout our region.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

S-Wes - Very good.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

I am interested to see what happens after several years with so many countries self reliant. The world market has got to be affected with none of the player ran countries buying from it, this will/should force many ai countries into negative treasuries much sooner than normal.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

GIJoe597 wrote:I am interested to see what happens after several years with so many countries self reliant. The world market has got to be affected with none of the player ran countries buying from it, this will/should force many ai countries into negative treasuries much sooner than normal.
Yeah, in fact, it's already having a negative effect on each other's export profits I believe. I'm slowly making less for things like uranium, now that Japan is producing surplus.
S-Wes
Sergeant

Post by S-Wes »

actually I have a deficit, of almost 40-50k uranium a day, I do have a stockpile of 25-30 mill though, I have been manually importing max ammount at max price since the start of the game, so basically I hog the market and import 300k/day give or take cause I bet you all are on automatic, that and I have decent relations, civ and diplo... terrible cb against me but meh.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

well, now i know where my uranium goes :P :lol:
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Hullu Hevonen's 2nd Report
Jan 24th 2021-Oct 5th 2021/24.1.2021-5.10.2021

Revolution Continues!
Hullu Hevonen's Revolution continues, now the modernization process has gained momentum and is in process. Also many resources has again increased in production, but not as much as in the last report, Oil production is now just below 20mil bbl.

Hullu Hevonen signed multiply arms treaties to help the Modernization process, Most Military equipment currently come from Russia, China and Japan. Much of Chinas military is now organized and the second face of the process is half way ready.

Territorial Changes
India annexed Iran... a sad day in the world when it happened :/
Somalia was liberated by Russia.

Wars
2nd Korean War
The fate of Pyongyang seems hopeless! Pyongyang has lost almost exactly 50% of it's territory, lost millions of Civilian & Military lives.

Indias war against Islam
Teheran Fell... This has caused serious tension between India and China. China chose to start this action in response to actions conducted in Iran by India and the unacceptable/provoking arms sale of AIE to the Indian scums! These actions has seriously compromised the power balance in Asia. India has also threatened military annexation of Afghanistan(another Chinese ally). As seem from the Nazistic actions committed by Zero(शून्य) during his wars, therefor China will not accept any more annexations, + Iran fought on Indias side during the Pakistan War. the mass selling of AIE(especially F-35 designs, B-2 bombers etc.) has caused President & Premier Hullu Hevonen to consider USA a serious, serious threat. This might also eventually cause a WW3 if United States and it's Puppets don't show any tuning in there equipment selling.

Hullu Hevonen would wish to resolve this the possible upcoming conflict with India and Also negotiate of a common arms sale policy by whom all great Powers shall abide to end arms dealing. President & Premier Hullu Hevonen wishes to call a Hong Kong Conference and invites Emperor Hobo, President Seawolf, President Zero, President Sergey Golovko and Prime Minister Tavor Jeager to Hong Kong ASP.

Hong Kong Conference

President Hullu Hevonen's opening proposal:

Arms Limitation Treaty
-No Great Power shall sell designs that are above the targets own tech level.
-No Great Power are allowed to sell "advanced" designs.
-No Great Power is allowed to sell units that are 5 tech levels above the target country's own.
-No Great Power is allowed to sell Nukes to any AI or non-ally nation.
-This treaty shall abide to all Great Powers(players)!

China's Demands to India
-India shall not declare any more wars without the acceptance of all Great Powers approval
-India shall compensate for it's deliberate Muslim massacres 10,000 Million UN Dollars to Iraq, Syria, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Yemen, Quwati, Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, Argeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Lebanon, Jordania each! India shall announce before paying a certain nation and get great powers confirmation to each country.
-India shall promise to convert to a more peaceful policy.
Happy Linux user!
Sergey Golovko
Captain

Post by Sergey Golovko »

United States Department of State - Current Condition of US Foreign Policy

United States Military Report-
The US Military has recently undergone changes following the annual military review. NFRP has continued, with consolidation of airbases and naval facilities, as well as re-basing of aircraft squadrons, with aircraft of the same model being based at the same facilities. All forward deployed forces of the US Military have been reorganized with more effective equipment loads, with redeployment expected within 48 hours. Also, in response to increased global tensions, Congress has allotted funds to modernize the military. This includes:
-Restarting the Crusader program to replace the M109.
-M280 replacing M270 MLRS, as well as updating all HIMARS to HIMARS II Standard
-M11 IFVs, LAV-IV, and M118 APC to replace the M2, M1126, and M113 respectively.
-Replacement of Anti-Tank equipment with FCS LOSAT, and developed on M120 Eagle Anti Air units
-expansion of the DDG-1000 and LCS fleets of the US Navy, as well as replacement of Los Angeles class submarines with Virginia Class submarines and Nimitz class carries with Ford Class. America class LHD's have replaced the Wasp class, and the whole transport fleet has been updated.
-Undisclosed modifications to the US Air Force Arsenal

United States Diplomacy Report-
America has been able to avoid military engagements since the most recent Mexico incident. America has no plans to deploy its forces to warzones, and Forward Deployments will be reassigned to locations of a defensive nature.

America is concerned about the condition of world balance. We are unhappy with the continued expansion of our ally India; the current conquests have been justified but no further action will be tolerated. American support for India may suffer if India launches any further wars of aggression.

America is pleased with the state of relations with Russia, and seeks a continued warming of relations. America sees Russia as separate from it's Chinese ally, and as such America is more than willing to offer the hand of friendship to Russia.

America is also pleased with the actions of its allies Japan and Britain,as well as all NATO, ABACTO, and MNNA nations.

America would, however, like to attend to its major current issue; China. America is concerned with the direction China's statements have taken, particularly with China's viewpoint of America as a threat. America has stopped the sale of equipment to South Korea as a means to pacify China, to no avail. Unlike China, the United States does not seek to influence world affairs through threats and saber rattling. America will not pursue a third World War over the sale of military equipment; these sales are merely the global free market in action. America will not allow China to dictate what it can and cannot provide to its allies. China has no right to criticize America when it has sold equipment to such states as Cuba in a direct provocation of America and in violation of its own treaty. Again, America will not pursue war over its issues with China; America would rather see a peaceful solution. The United States will not, however, give any further cessions. America does not wish to dictate commands to China. Only through legitimate treaties (such as the Korea treaty) has America made demands. If China is willing to approach the negotiating table as an equal, America is more than willing to address its concerns.

America shall agree to all terms of the Arms Limitation Treaty under one condition; the exchange of weapons between the great powers shall go on uninterrupted.
A soldier fights for his comrades. I fought for my family. You and our troop were my only family. The workers and peasants may not understand, but your men will. Why do you think we loved you?
S-Wes
Sergeant

Post by S-Wes »

Japan has one point of contention with China's proposed treaty:

Article 3 - We believe their should be no limit

We also ask China to specifically define what they mean by 'advanced'.

We would also like to propose adding a 5th point. Which coincides with Article 1, No Great Power shall buy designs above their own tech level. (Syria can buy Merkav 3's from Israel, AI just doesn't give to shits as long as you have enough cash).

Otherwise we applaud the proposal by China for its innovation and standardization of the international community.

We also throw our support behind the idea of Indian reparations, to many civilians needlessly died in the bombardments of Muslim cities, almost as if it was deliberate...
zero007
Warrant Officer

Post by zero007 »

India aar from nov 2020 to oct 2011

Economy

Nothing new to report. Economy reform is still ongoing. Here some production figures.

Agriculture 1,967,000 T and world´s 2nd biggest producer.
Fresh water 964,000 xm3 and world´s 3rd biggest producer.
Timber 825,000 m3 and world´s 4th biggest producer.
Petroleum 18,165,000 bbl and world´s 2nd biggest producer.
Coal 1,124,000 T and world´s 3rd biggest producer.
Metal ore 83,000 T world´s 5th biggest producer.
Uranium 132,000 KG and world´s biggest producer.
Electric power 5,300,000 MWh and world´s 3rd biggest producer.
Consumer Goods 228,000 T and world´s 2nd biggest producer.
Industrial Goods 126,000 T and world´s biggest producer.
Military Goods 12,000 T and world´s biggest producer.
Note these figures might be incorrect because some countries are not producing 100 % capacity.

Military

India army navy and airforce has now been fully modernized. Large number of old equipment has been scrapped or sold to foreign nations. Army now uses mainly German origin 2a5 and 2a6 mbt. Infantry uses Russian origin btr-d and India origin law-III kodiak. Allso small number of Swedish origin SEP-W and SEP-T is in use. Artillery consist of large number of different origin SP and towed ARTY and MLRS. India is currently producing 9K62 MLRS from finland. Air defence consist of Russian origin S-400 Triumf and India original systems. Navy has acquired Russian origin SSBN-955 Dolgorukly design to provide second strike option if being attacked by nuclear weapons. Allso design LHD-1 Wasp was acquired to provide cheap carrier option to navy F-35B program. Classified number of these SSBN and LHD-1 are in service.

Air force has following number of squadron´s in service.

40 squadron´s of F-35A
7 squadron´s of F-35B
7 squadron´s of F-35C
4 squadron´s of F-15C
5 squadron´s of MIG-31
2 squadron´s of FA-18C
3 squadron´s of JF-17
5 squadron´s of FA-18E
37 squadron´s of TU22M3
# squadron´s of B-2
# squadron´s of U2
6 squadron´s of AN-225
13 squadron´s of misc inteceptors and multirole planes.
# squadron´s of attack helicopters.
? squadron´s of other recon and transport elements.
Total of 86 squadron´s of fighter size planes ready to defend India.

Politics

Fall of Tehran.

India successfully secured peace in Middle East by capturing Iran. Now both Israel and Turkey can live without fear of that theocratic nation. India has acquired alot of new friends around the world because its ongoing programs to help poor nations. India Finance minister estimates that our country has used nearly 300,000 M to development and rebuilt programs in the poorest countries around the globe. India state minister believes that soon nearly half of the world countries have allied them selfs with India. Only 3 great powers are currently living in peace. Those are USA, UK and ofcource yours truly. Russia is wageing wars againts NATO member Turkey and South Korea. China has his hands tied in numerous wars around the globe. Georgia Republic, Norway, Philippines, Poland, South Korea, Taiwan and Turkey. Japan is currently being attacked by North Korea. North Korea tried to attack India also but peace was made fairly quickly. India utilized his air power whit good results. India will continue to defend democratic way of life around the world by all means if necessary.

India currently.

Album from 2nd game and album from 3rd game.

India response to China

That weapon sale limitation treaty works for me. I allready have what i need. :-) But is the 1st and 3rd article contradiction with each other?
And about your demands?
:o :lol:
In your dreams maybe. Im not the warmonger here.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I have declared wars in support role to Russia, now thouse pesky bunch don't want peace, I have not engaged eg. Norway. AND to point out I am no H****r!( :P ). India: China's ready to lay of the first and third demands if you pay the compensation.

New proposal negotiated by the Great Powers:
Arms Limitation Treaty
-No Great Power shall sell designs that are above the targets(AI) own tech level.
-No Great Power shall not buy designs above their own tech level from targets(AI)
-No nation shall sell any military technology to any other nation(Targets & Great Powers)
-No nation shall sell any design to a nation(Targets & Great Powers) in which the receiving nation has not met the research prerequisites
-No Great Power is allowed to sell Nukes to any AI or non-ally nation.
-This treaty shall abide to all Great Powers(players)!

How does this sounds?

This is something Premier & President Hullu Hevonen could sign :-)
Happy Linux user!
S-Wes
Sergeant

Post by S-Wes »

Japan readily agrees to the revision of the International Arms Treaty proposed by their Chinese friends. (Also if a second game is ever started this would be nice to have from the start.) (Puts a nice bonus to researching military techs, no completion bonus but they might net you good designs. AKA weights them almost even.)
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

I know this is "Raising the dead" so to speak for a forum post but how did this game end?

And just to say its one of the most interesting AAR's i've read :D
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel

CptBritish wrote:I know this is "Raising the dead" so to speak for a forum post but how did this game end?

And just to say its one of the most interesting AAR's i've read :D
If I remember correctly, there was a tad more military action, some trading, ect... but we had to end it due to scheduling. I was moving around too much, and some of the others had to leave as well. I find it to be the most interesting story I've ever participated in some way :)

Also, I had just started a "secret" nuclear/sub base in Northern Siberia, in case of massive war, in hopes the base would remain strong enough to defend itself and counter attack with ICBM's. The wastelands would have hopefully allowed my air forces and arty stationed there to pick off slow moving columns of units. My large contingent of subs that would have stationed in the nearby seas would protect me from naval assault, and large mobile AA formations would keep me safe from bombers. Too bad buildings cant be hidden, otherwise i'd have gone for AA sites.

Other world events as I remember was I withdrew most of my forces in Somalia, as my line of air transit was quickly collapsing to that region due to the advancing Indian front. I had multiple harassments from Turkey and the such, but nothing major, and I had sufficient forces to keep them at bay. The US had finished modernizing their army, and set it up in defensive positions. Other than that, I can't recall exactly how it ended.
italianguard135
Lieutenant

Post by italianguard135 »

This is the best AAR i have ever read. Thanks for the story guys.

Return to “After Action Reports”